- Wells and water pumps resemble homes in Beaverton Updated: Jul-02-15 1:13 pm
BEAVERTON, Oregon - The most expensive house on Southwest Hanson Street in Beaverton is also the most modest in the neighborhood.
- Idaho aquifer decline could hinder radioactive monitoring Updated: Jun-29-15 4:05 am
BOISE, Idaho - A continued drop in underground water levels could make it more difficult to monitor the movement of radioactive contamination in an aquifer below an eastern Idaho nuclear facility, scientists say.
- Mississippi editorial roundup Updated: Jun-25-15 10:53 am
Recent editorials from Mississippi newspapers:
- Study: A third of global groundwater basins are overstressed Updated: Jun-16-15 6:43 pm
IRVINE, California - Satellite data show people are overdrawing water from some of the world's largest groundwater basins.
- Texas planners look to aquifers to prepare for next drought Updated: Jun-14-15 10:49 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - The torrential storms of last month essentially ended one of Texas' worst-ever droughts, but much of the excess water has already flowed into the Gulf of Mexico or will evaporate by year's end.
- Top California oilfield permitting regulator resigns Updated: Jun-05-15 8:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A top California oil and gas regulator has resigned amid questions about oilfield contamination of the state's water supplies, officials confirmed Friday.