- Thousands in UK face another day of flooding Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- US ag secretary touts farm efforts in bay cleanup Updated: Dec-05-13 12:19 pm
- Muck: The enemy lurks deep in Indian River Lagoon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:52 am
- Faith leaders to join Va. summit on clean water Updated: Nov-19-13 2:40 am
- Candidates for Md. governor talk about environment Updated: Nov-05-13 5:49 pm
- Time running out for urban estuary in Puerto Rico Updated: Nov-05-13 1:08 pm
LONDON - Hundreds of people in Britain mopped up flooded homes on Friday after a powerful storm that scoured northern Europe with hurricane-force gusts kicked up the biggest tidal surge in 60 years, swamping stretches of shoreline.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Farmers have significantly reduced the flow of pollutants into the Chesapeake Bay, with new conservation practices keeping more than 15 million tons of sediment alone out of the estuary, a report released Thursday said.
ROCKLEDGE, Florida - At the Indian River Isles subdivision south of Rockledge, so much muck coats the canal bottom that homeowners who pay a premium for lagoon access often run amok with frustration when they try to launch their boats.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Area faith leaders are teaming up with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation and public policy officials to work for clean water.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Democratic and Republican candidates for governor in Maryland on Tuesday highlighted some of their accomplishments and goals for a cleaner environment in a state that is home to the Chesapeake Bay, the nation's largest estuary.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Volunteers wore surgical gloves, many afraid to touch the water, as they picked through tangles of mangrove along a lagoon at the edge of Puerto Rico's capital.