- Minnesota Power to plant 3 million trees over next decade Updated: May-29-15 10:47 am
TACONITE HARBOR, Minnesota - Minnesota Power plans to spend $1.5 million to plant 3 million trees over the next decade.
- Rockefeller to mark 100th birthday with land gift in Maine Updated: May-21-15 4:30 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The oldest member of the Rockefeller family is giving a gift as part of his 100th birthday celebration: 1,000 acres of land including streams, trails and carriage roads abutting Acadia National Park.
- Door County wetlands internationally significant Updated: May-14-15 8:58 am
BAILEYS HARBOR, Wisconsin - A wetlands area in northern Door County has a prestigious designation.
- Boston Harbor Islands open for season with free ferries Updated: May-09-15 9:37 am
BOSTON - It's opening day for the Boston Harbor Islands.
- Washington state officials withdraw shellfish spray permit Updated: May-03-15 4:59 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington's Department of Ecology has canceled a permit to spray pesticides over shellfish beds in two areas, officials said Sunday.