- Ohio wetlands project aims to help Lake Erie beach Updated: May-30-15 6:20 am
OREGON, Ohio - A wetland-restoration project alongside a state park next to Lake Erie is beginning to cut down on the pollutants that have closed the park's beaches in past summers.
- Door County wetlands internationally significant Updated: May-14-15 8:58 am
BAILEYS HARBOR, Wisconsin - A wetlands area in northern Door County has a prestigious designation.
- Deal reached between Michigan, Enbridge over 2010 oil spill Updated: May-13-15 3:10 pm
MARSHALL, Michigan - A company responsible for one of the largest inland oil spills in U.S. history will restore or create 300 acres of wetlands as part of a sweeping agreement with the state to improve the Kalamazoo River watershed in southwestern Michigan.
- Hundreds of acres of forest, wetlands on SC coast preserved Updated: May-07-15 8:17 am
CONWAY, South Carolina - Almost 500 acres of forest and wetlands near Conway are being preserved for future generations.
- Environmentalists criticize changes to California delta plan Updated: Apr-30-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Environmentalists on Thursday criticized a proposal by Gov. Jerry Brown to dramatically scale back wildlife habitat restoration involved in a massive tunnel project intended to channel fresh water around California's delta.