- Mystery surrounds plans for wetlands near coast Updated: Dec-05-13 7:46 am
- Advocates, landowners debate Lake Ontario level Updated: Nov-29-13 7:32 am
- La. lawsuits may portend shifting political tide Updated: Nov-23-13 1:53 pm
- Ousted flood board member touting new organization Updated: Nov-19-13 6:53 pm
- Dredge spoils may protect Delaware Bay shore areas Updated: Nov-16-13 12:35 pm
- Former swamp to teach about wetlands restoration Updated: Nov-15-13 5:53 pm
- Feds unveil 50-year plan for wetlands restoration Updated: Nov-14-13 5:11 pm
- Construction begins on South Lawrence Trafficway Updated: Nov-13-13 11:29 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Glynn County Commissioner Michael Browning is still waiting for answers about what a landowner plans to do with a 416-acre tract in the western portion of his commission district.
SODUS, New York - Just how high should Lake Ontario's water levels be?
NEW ORLEANS - When a south Louisiana flood control board filed a lawsuit last summer against nearly 100 oil and gas companies over the loss of coastal wetlands, it was treated as a political pariah for attacking an important Louisiana industry.
NEW ORLEANS - Historian John Barry is helping launch a new organization formed to boost public support for a south Louisiana flood control board's lawsuit against oil and gas companies over the loss of coastal wetlands that form a natural buffer protecting New Orleans from hurricanes.
COMMERCIAL TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Dredged bay mud and sand, once as welcome to communities as a trash dump, may be key to saving Delaware Bay beaches and wetlands from erosion and sea-level rise.
NEW ORLEANS - The governor's coastal restoration czar, officials with environmental groups and other local officials gathered in the Lower 9th Ward on Friday to unveil signs at a platform overlooking 440 acres of brackish water dotted with cypress stumps.
FREMONT, California - A 50-year plan for the restoration of San Francisco Bay and other coastal wetlands was released Thursday by federal wildlife officials who say it's the biggest effort to save tidal marshes outside the Florida Everglades.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A highway project linking Interstate 70 north of Lawrence with Kansas 10 east of the city has begun, nearly two decades after a portion of the road was completed.