- Door County wetlands internationally significant Updated: May-14-15 8:58 am
BAILEYS HARBOR, Wisconsin - A wetlands area in northern Door County has a prestigious designation.
- Deal reached between Michigan, Enbridge over 2010 oil spill Updated: May-13-15 3:10 pm
MARSHALL, Michigan - A company responsible for one of the largest inland oil spills in U.S. history will restore or create 300 acres of wetlands as part of a sweeping agreement with the state to improve the Kalamazoo River watershed in southwestern Michigan.
- Hundreds of acres of forest, wetlands on SC coast preserved Updated: May-07-15 8:17 am
CONWAY, South Carolina - Almost 500 acres of forest and wetlands near Conway are being preserved for future generations.
- Environmentalists criticize changes to California delta plan Updated: Apr-30-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Environmentalists on Thursday criticized a proposal by Gov. Jerry Brown to dramatically scale back wildlife habitat restoration involved in a massive tunnel project intended to channel fresh water around California's delta.
- SC watchdog questions agency, nonprofit spending on wetlands Updated: Apr-29-15 1:22 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - State auditors are questioning why the Commerce Department and the Coastal Conservation League set up a nonprofit to disperse $5 million to make up for the destruction of wetlands at a Vought manufacturing site near Charleston.