- Kohler Co. workers picketing through holiday weekend Updated: Nov-27-15 3:59 pm
MILWAUKEE - A union official said Friday that Kohler Co. workers plan to strike through the holiday weekend and remain united in their desire to do away with a two-tiered pay scale that they say unfairly limits newly hired employees to about $13 an hour.
- 21-day strike ends, but teachers still don't have contract Updated: Nov-27-15 8:25 am
CANONSBURG, Pennsylvania - Classes have resumed in a western Pennsylvania school district following a 21-day teachers strike, but the educators still don't have a contract.
- 5 workers fired after mill strike could get jobs back Updated: Nov-26-15 9:35 am
LONGVIEW, Washington - Five workers fired after a strike at a Longview paper mill and box plant over the summer could get their jobs back.
- Union cancels strikes at Lufthansa Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 am
BERLIN - A strike at Germany's flagship airline, Lufthansa, has been averted after a cabin crew union announced it would hold further negotiations with the company.
- Strike at Oregon distributor slows beer, wine deliveries Updated: Nov-24-15 12:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A strike at a Portland-area beer and wine distributor has slowed deliveries just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- German airline Lufthansa facing another strike this week Updated: Nov-23-15 9:12 am
BERLIN - Germany's largest airline, Lufthansa, is facing another strike this week in an ongoing labor dispute with flight attendants.
- Union: Deer carcass near picket line was 'intimidation' Updated: Nov-21-15 5:35 pm
CANONSBURG, Pennsylvania - A teachers union spokesman says members aren't buying the idea that a deer carcass left near their picket line in western Pennsylvania was a prank by four teenagers.
- Baggage handlers, others on strike at Philadelphia airport Updated: Nov-19-15 7:27 am
PHILADELPHIA - Baggage handlers and other service workers are on strike at Philadelphia International Airport.
- Chicago teachers say strike in practice vote Updated: Nov-10-15 3:31 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Teachers Union says a practice strike vote has shown its members may be willing to walk off the job in the event there are massive layoffs next year.
- Lufthansa cabin crew strike affects 113,000 passengers Updated: Nov-09-15 1:53 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - A union representing striking Lufthansa flight attendants rejected the latest offer from the company Monday as the two sides prepared for more cancellations at the airline's German hubs.
- Greek seamen's union calls off ferry strike Updated: Nov-05-15 9:12 am
ATHENS, Greece - Greek ferries are to start operating again Friday morning after the seamen's union called off rolling 48-hour strikes.
- East St. Louis students return to school after strike Updated: Nov-02-15 4:06 am
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - More than 6,000 East St. Louis students are returning to school after a one-month teachers' strike.