- Freezing rain advisory for much of New Hampshire Updated: Dec-01-15 2:02 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The National Weather Service has put out a freezing rain advisory for much of New Hampshire.
- Tickets to canceled San Antonio parade will not be refunded Updated: Dec-01-15 1:52 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Organizers say no refunds will be issued after a Thanksgiving week holiday river parade in San Antonio was canceled due to stormy weather, leaving some parade fans upset.
- Official: California water savings take a dip in October Updated: Dec-01-15 1:42 pm
FRESNO, California - Californians posted a 22 percent savings in water use in October, marking the first month residents have missed the state's mandatory 25 percent conservation target since enforcement of the cutbacks began in June, officials said Tuesday.
- Northern Plains snowstorm sets records in South Dakota, Iowa Updated: Dec-01-15 12:47 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A record-breaking snowstorm lingering over the northern Plains on Tuesday caused slippery roads leading to at least one traffic fatality and headaches for schools, but brought much-needed moisture to the region.
- Winter storm warning in effect to the west Updated: Dec-01-15 11:11 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Travel is challenging in parts of Minnesota, especially to the west where a winter storm warning remains in effect.
- Frost advisory issued for LA, but temperatures will rise Updated: Dec-01-15 9:14 am
LOS ANGELES - A frost advisory has been issued for the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles - where temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s later Tuesday.
- Winter storm dumping snow on northern Plains Updated: Nov-30-15 11:14 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Schools called off classes and road crews warned of hazardous conditions Monday as a snowstorm crawled across the northern Plains, while states farther south worked to recover from a weekend of icy weather and deadly flooding.
- Another wave of snow moving into Twin Cities Updated: Nov-30-15 8:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest on the winter storm affecting Minnesota (all times local):
- Bad weather delays recovery of climber's body Updated: Nov-30-15 7:41 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Efforts to recover the body of a climber who died after falling into a crevasse were temporarily halted Monday because of severe weather on Mount Jefferson in Oregon, authorities said.
- More than 47,000 remain without power in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-30-15 6:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - About 47,000 homes and businesses remain without electricity after an ice storm hit Oklahoma.
- Hurricane season ends with just 1 tropical storm in Texas Updated: Nov-30-15 3:28 pm
HOUSTON - The Atlantic Hurricane Season ended on a quiet note for Texas with just one tropical storm reaching the state in the past six months.
- Fire crew searching for Texas woman find flooded car, body Updated: Nov-30-15 2:04 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Firefighters searching for a 76-year-old woman who was swept away in fast-moving North Texas floodwaters have found a submerged car with a body inside.
- Man admits filing false applications to get Sandy aid Updated: Nov-30-15 1:16 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has admitted filing false applications for federal and state relief funds related to Superstorm Sandy.
- Audit recommends changes after large Michigan freeway pileup Updated: Nov-30-15 1:00 pm
GALESBURG, Michigan - Authorities are recommending the relocation of cable barriers and many other changes in the area of a massive pileup early this year on Interstate 94 in southwestern Michigan.
- Snow piling up in W. Iowa, E. Nebraska Updated: Nov-30-15 12:23 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Snow is beginning to pile up in much of western Iowa and eastern Nebraska.
- Flood warnings persist in Arkansas as rain moves out Updated: Nov-30-15 9:49 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Flood warnings remain in effect throughout parts of Arkansas after heavy rainfall caused some river flooding.
- The Latest: Winter weather advisories out in west Wisconsin Updated: Nov-30-15 8:53 am
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - The latest on the winter storm affecting Wisconsin (all times local):
- Storm batters southern Scandinavia Updated: Nov-30-15 6:47 am
HELSINKI - Officials say that more than 35,000 people were without electricity in Sweden on Monday after a storm battered southern Scandinavia, damaging buildings, toppling trees, canceling trains and closing bridge links between Denmark and Sweden.
- Weather, flights aid post-Thanksgiving travel efforts Updated: Nov-30-15 1:43 am
NEW YORK - Tens of millions of Americans returning home after the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend Sunday had cooperative weather and mostly efficient airport operations to thank for smooth traveling conditions.
- Winter storm advisory issued for eastern Nebraska Updated: Nov-29-15 6:27 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Eastern Nebraska could see freezing rain, sleet and snow beginning Sunday night and extending into Monday evening.
- Oklahoma governor declares state of emergency after storms Updated: Nov-29-15 6:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin has declared a state of emergency in all 77 counties following a winter storm that dumped ice, freezing rain and rains that led to flooding in the state.
- More than 71,000 remain without power after Oklahoma storm Updated: Nov-29-15 5:31 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - More than 71,000 power outages remain across Oklahoma after a slow-moving storm brought ice and freezing rain to western and central sections of the state.
- Some Oklahoma roads still slick, others improving Updated: Nov-29-15 3:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Department of Transportation says roads in the Panhandle remain slick after a slow-moving storm dropped ice and freezing rain in the region.
- Florida marks record of 10 years without major hurricane Updated: Nov-29-15 12:44 pm
MIAMI - The state of Florida is marking a big milestone with the official end of the 2015 hurricane season - 10 years without a major hurricane making landfall in the state.
- Earth is a wilder, warmer place since last climate deal made Updated: Nov-29-15 12:24 pm
PARIS - This time, it's a hotter, waterier, wilder Earth that world leaders are trying to save.