- Flooding continues as ice backs up Bighorn River Updated: Mar-10-14 1:43 pm
- Montana floods wash out roads, isolating hundreds Updated: Mar-10-14 1:04 pm
- Rebuilding since Joplin tornado tops $1 billion Updated: Mar-10-14 10:43 am
- Meteorologist: Myths no protection from tornadoes Updated: Mar-10-14 10:28 am
- Drier forecast for Washington for mid-week Updated: Mar-10-14 8:23 am
- NJ's Menendez to hold Sandy hearing Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 am
- March 16-22 is Ind. weather preparedness week Updated: Mar-10-14 5:05 am
- NJ committee looks at Sandy recovery oversight Updated: Mar-10-14 4:32 am
- NC power outages at about 78,000 after storm Updated: Mar-09-14 6:17 pm
- Hydrologist warns of floods if snow melts quickly Updated: Mar-09-14 4:49 pm
- Study to review hurricane protection ideas Updated: Mar-09-14 4:34 pm
- Bumps in rollout of cellphone alerts in Washington Updated: Mar-09-14 3:45 pm
- Tap water taste weird? Thank road salt, snowstorms Updated: Mar-09-14 2:56 pm
- Ark. lawmakers seek answers from highway officials Updated: Mar-09-14 2:53 pm
- Canceled Mardi Gras hopes to reschedule Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 am
- EXCHANGE: Winter has meant injured mail carriers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:16 am
- Library to get repairs from storms Updated: Mar-09-14 5:34 am
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared Updated: Mar-08-14 8:11 pm
- Potential ice jams prompt flood warnings Updated: Mar-08-14 5:28 pm
- Storms bring little drought relief in New Mexico Updated: Mar-08-14 5:17 pm
- Researcher seeks clue to some tornadoes' paths Updated: Mar-08-14 2:49 pm
- Ohioans enjoy break from brutal cold Updated: Mar-08-14 12:58 pm
- Waves from winter storm erodes some NC beaches Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 pm
- Weather forecasting based on myriad data Updated: Mar-08-14 11:48 am
- Winter weather delays highway work Updated: Mar-08-14 11:20 am
MANDERSON, Wyoming - The Wyoming National Guard is working to protect two towns from flooding along the Bighorn River, which is backed up by ice jams.
BILLINGS, Montana - Swollen rivers and impassable roads left hundreds of people at least temporarily cut off from outside access in rural areas of central Montana on Monday, amid worries that more rain and snow could make flooding worse.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Costs of rebuilding and repairs since the May 2011 tornado that hit Joplin and Duquesne have topped $1 billion.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Weather experts in Kansas say people should not trust in myths to keep them safe during severe weather.
SEATTLE - The National Weather Service says the steady rains should turn to showers Monday in Washington and the state should dry out with a mostly clear period from Tuesday through Thursday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Some New Jersey residents will discuss the problems they're having with recovery efforts from Superstorm Sandy.
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has proclaimed March 16-22 as severe weather and flood safety preparedness week in Indiana.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A state Assembly committee is planning to look into New Jersey's oversight of Superstorm Sandy rebuilding and recovery programs.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - About 78,000 customers remain without power as North Carolina continues to recover from a winter storm that dumped snow, sleet and up to a half-inch of ice in some areas.
MADISON, Wisconsin - If all the snow that fell this winter melts too quickly, there could be severe flooding in areas of Wisconsin, according to the National Weather Service.
HOUSTON - A new $4 million study will look at two ideas that have been proposed as ways to protect the Houston area from hurricane storm surges that could cause billions of dollars in damage and wreak havoc on the largest petrochemical complex in the country.
TACOMA, Washington - A system set up to send emergency alerts to thousands of cellphone users warning them of natural disasters and missing children has experienced problems during its rollout in Washington state, the News Tribune reported Sunday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - To contend with one of the snowiest winters on record - with storm after storm pelting the state - New Jersey has caked its freeways, local streets and country roads in thick, powdery layers of salt.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Legislators alarmed by complaints from motorists who spent hours stranded on a pair of icy interstates in eastern Arkansas want state highway officials to explain their response, or lack of response, as sleet and snow piled up.
MONTEGUT, Louisiana - A Terrebonne Parish parade originally scheduled for Mardi Gras but canceled because of a winter storm may be rescheduled after Easter.
NORMAL, Illinois - Walking briskly, Gary Keist stepped through mounds of snow, over melting ice and into mud.
MCCOMB, Mississippi - Recent winter storms damaged the Pike County Library's branch in McComb.
NEW YORK - The most dangerous parts of a flight are takeoff and landing. Rarely do incidents happen when a plane is cruising seven miles above the earth.
BILLINGS, Montana - Flood warnings due to potential ice jams that can cause water to rise a foot a minute are in place for communities along four Montana rivers.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A drought across New Mexico will like persist despite a spate of recent snow and rain and more to possibly come this weekend.
WICHITA, Kansas - Weather officials in Kansas will be watching major thunderstorms this year for a clue about wind speeds that may help indicate the path of potential tornadoes.
CINCINNATI - The weekend offered Ohioans a needed break from this winter's brutal cold and storms.
NORTH TOPSAIL BEACH, North Carolina - Officials along the North Carolina coast say the latest winter storm has created more erosion reports along the state's beaches.
WILMINGTON, Ohio - Every day, twice a day, researchers launch an 8-foot-tall helium-filled balloon on a 90-minute meteorological suicide mission.
MINDEN, Louisiana - State transportation authorities say work to install cable barriers along Interstate 20 in north Louisiana - delayed by a series of winter storms that dumped ice and snow on the state's northern tier of parishes - may finally get underway soon.