- German president seeks to visit Nazi massacre site Updated: Mar-05-14 12:39 pm
- 3 Mexicans, 6 Guatemalans guilty in drug massacre Updated: Feb-21-14 9:26 pm
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre Updated: Feb-18-14 6:37 pm
- 9 Serbs jailed for Kosovo massacre Updated: Feb-11-14 2:28 pm
- Ex-Guatemalan soldier sentenced to 10 years in US Updated: Feb-10-14 5:55 pm
ATHENS, Greece - Germany's president arrived in Athens Wednesday on a three-day visit that will include visiting the site where Nazi troops massacred dozens of people, in an attempt to ease anti-German sentiment stoked by Greece's financial crisis.
GUATEMALA CITY - A Guatemalan court on Friday convicted three Mexican men and six Guatemalans of murder and kidnapping for the 2011 massacre of 27 farm workers. It sentenced them to 106 years in prison each.
DALLAS - A Texas Army post has razed the building where a former psychiatrist carried out one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history, with plans to put up trees and a memorial in its place.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Serbia's war crimes court on Tuesday convicted nine former paramilitary members of the brutal killings of more than 100 ethnic Albanian civilians during the Kosovo war and sentenced them to between two and 20 years in prison.
RIVERSIDE, California - A former Guatemalan special forces soldier was sentenced Monday to a decade in an American prison for lying on a U.S. citizenship application about his role in a civil war massacre that decimated a village more than three decades ago.