- Beijing auto show opens amid market slowdown Updated: Apr-19-14 8:40 pm
- Senate passes new approach to pension obligation Updated: Apr-19-14 7:56 pm
- Students turn trash into art, display it in town Updated: Apr-19-14 1:53 pm
- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Rescuing eagle a gentle, careful process Updated: Apr-19-14 11:06 am
- Bank of Cyprus sells business in Ukraine, Romania Updated: Apr-18-14 12:04 pm
- Walker voters to decide on school bond issue Updated: Apr-18-14 9:58 am
- Terre Haute contest inspires love of reading Updated: Apr-18-14 9:34 am
- Plan would allow private money vehicle for mall Updated: Apr-18-14 8:37 am
- EXCHANGE: Puppy learns to be guide dog Updated: Apr-18-14 6:16 am
- Asia stocks rise in abbreviated trading Updated: Apr-18-14 5:13 am
- Jackson airport addressing life after Southwest Updated: Apr-18-14 4:52 am
- Ag economists help farmers plot insurance coverage Updated: Apr-18-14 4:37 am
- Lapeer County mud run adds twist with cross carry Updated: Apr-18-14 4:13 am
- California health care sign-ups exceed projections Updated: Apr-17-14 6:31 pm
- US stock market ends higher as earnings pour in Updated: Apr-17-14 5:58 pm
- Coffee surges on renewed concern about crop Updated: Apr-17-14 4:20 pm
- US stock market mostly higher as earnings pour in Updated: Apr-17-14 4:13 pm
- Grain mostly lower, livestock mixed Updated: Apr-17-14 3:40 pm
- Oil tops $104 on Ukraine fears Updated: Apr-17-14 3:09 pm
- Mid-cap stocks are getting some love, finally Updated: Apr-17-14 2:14 pm
- Rice students work to bring deft touch to amputees Updated: Apr-17-14 1:40 pm
- 2 ex-Anglo Irish Bank directors convicted of fraud Updated: Apr-17-14 1:25 pm
- Italy again pushes back balanced budget goal Updated: Apr-17-14 12:25 pm
- Tech stocks slump after Google, IBM disappoint Updated: Apr-17-14 12:05 pm
BEIJING - Global and Chinese automakers are looking to the Beijing auto show to help boost sales in a slowing, intensely competitive market.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Senate unanimously passed legislation setting out a new approach for addressing the state's pension obligation Saturday, less than three hours after the plan emerged from the Senate Finance Committee.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - First, Trinity Lutheran students found throw-away objects to make art.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
CAMDENTON, Missouri - It is not uncommon for Phelps County Conservation Agent Darrin Wood to receive calls regarding injured wildlife throughout the year.
FAMAGUSTA, Cyprus - Cyprus' largest bank says it has sold off its business in Ukraine and a stake in a Romanian bank to help reduce risk and improve cash flow for the troubled lender.
WALKER, Louisiana - Walker area voters will decide May 3 whether to approve issuing $25 million in bonds to pay for facility and technology improvements in the Walker school district.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Victory was sweet for the Franklin Elementary teammates, who won their first ever Battle of the Books competition Thursday at Meadows Elementary.
SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi - The developers of an outlet mall in Southaven want to create a public improvement district so they can pursue private financing for infrastructure improvements to the site.
GRAYSLAKE, Illinois - At just 5 months old, Bailey is getting an education at Grayslake Central High School.
BEIJING - Asian stocks were mostly higher in trading muted by Good Friday observance.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport is preparing for life after Southwest Airlines. The airline will shut down in Jackson on June 7 after 20 years.
STONEVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi growers at some point this fall will have to make a momentous, one-time decision on how best to insure their livelihood over the next five years.
LAPEER, Michigan - A new Christian-themed mud run has added an unusual twist to the barbed wire and flames that have become commonplace at similar events.
SACRAMENTO, California - A late surge of sign-ups pushed California's health insurance exchange nearly 100,000 enrollees beyond the original projections of the Obama administration, state officials announced Thursday.
Corporate earnings pushed U.S. stocks mostly higher on Thursday, but it wasn't an easy ride up.
The price of coffee surged on Thursday on renewed concerns about the outlook for Brazil's crop.
Stocks are mostly higher on Wall Street as upbeat earnings news from several big U.S. companies encouraged investors.
CHICAGO - Grain futures were mostly lower Thursday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
The price of oil rose past $104 per barrel Thursday on worries over the upheaval in Ukraine.
NEW YORK - Maybe the middle child really should be the favorite.
HOUSTON - People with prosthetic hands have to handle everything with care.
DUBLIN - Two former executives of Anglo Irish Bank were found guilty Thursday of committing fraud in a loans-for-shares scandal - the first convictions to stem from a banking crisis that brought Ireland to the brink of national bankruptcy.
ROME - Italy has again pushed back its balanced-budget goal, now aiming for 2016.
Stocks are drifting lower on Wall Street in midday trading, led by a decline in the technology sector after Google and IBM reported disappointing earnings.