- Stocks waver in midday trading; media and energy stocks dip Updated: Nov-27-15 11:58 am
NEW YORK - Stock indexes are little changed in quiet, post-holiday trading.
- Ohio stocks holiday liquor products as record year expected Updated: Nov-27-15 6:53 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state says it's taken extra steps to stock widely varied brands and packaging at state liquor stores for the holidays.
- Michigan stocks waters with thousands of muskie fingerlings Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Department of Natural Resources has placed 27,449 muskellunge fingerlings into 17 waterways around the state in its quest to boost sport angling.
- With emerging-market stock funds, check what's in the tin Updated: Nov-19-15 5:08 pm
NEW YORK - When you're built different, in investing, you act different. That's why it's important to check what's in your emerging-market stock fund - even if it's an index fund.
- Corporate America's problem: Falling profit, revenue Updated: Nov-19-15 4:07 pm
NEW YORK - Corporate America has a profit problem. U.S company earnings are falling for the first time since 2009, when the economy was still reeling from the Great Recession.
- While markets tumbled in the summer, many savers held tight Updated: Nov-06-15 10:55 am
NEW YORK - When fear was pumping through the stock market this summer, most retirement savers kept their cool.
- Business Highlights Updated: Nov-04-15 5:57 pm
- Japan Post companies net $12B in biggest IPO, shares soar Updated: Nov-04-15 5:00 am
TOKYO - Shares of Japan Post surged nearly 26 percent in their trading debut Wednesday after the company and its banking and insurance units raised a combined 1.44 trillion yen ($11.9 billion) in the world's biggest initial public offering this year.