- US stocks muddled as Ukraine tensions fester Updated: Mar-07-14 4:53 pm
- Stocks drift as Ukraine tensions fester; Dow rises Updated: Mar-07-14 4:19 pm
- World markets mixed after US jobs report Updated: Mar-07-14 12:13 pm
- Stocks are mostly lower as Ukraine tensions fester Updated: Mar-07-14 12:02 pm
- Stocks rise on news of hiring pickup last month Updated: Mar-07-14 9:47 am
- Stock and housing gains put US net worth at record Updated: Mar-06-14 2:49 pm
- Stocks move higher as US job market improves Updated: Mar-06-14 12:04 pm
- US stocks are little changed after payroll survey Updated: Mar-05-14 9:53 am
- Stocks surge as tensions ease in Ukraine Updated: Mar-04-14 10:29 am
- Shares of Russian companies traded in US plummet Updated: Mar-03-14 11:52 am
- Buffett upbeat about future despite trailing S&P Updated: Mar-01-14 3:10 pm
- What fabulous five-year fund returns don't say Updated: Feb-27-14 5:35 pm
- Solid new-home sales lift hopes for housing market Updated: Feb-26-14 3:59 pm
- Globalstar seeks to get listed on Nasdaq, NYSE Updated: Feb-24-14 5:28 pm
- Business Highlights Updated: Feb-21-14 5:17 pm
- Choppy market hasn't halted flows into stock funds Updated: Feb-20-14 2:50 pm
- Business Highlights Updated: Feb-18-14 6:17 pm
- US stocks have their best week so far this year Updated: Feb-14-14 4:17 pm
- How the decline in stocks could help your 401(k) Updated: Feb-12-14 5:12 pm
- Stock rally builds as Fed chief pledges continuity Updated: Feb-11-14 2:53 pm
- Ohio State stocks up with several top linebackers Updated: Feb-05-14 5:32 pm
- What is going on with the stock market? Updated: Feb-05-14 4:16 pm
- A new way to invest in a 401(k): ETFs Updated: Feb-05-14 11:58 am
NEW YORK - One positive report on the economy was not enough to make investors more confident.
NEW YORK - Stocks are finishing mixed after an indecisive day of trading as traders worried about escalating tensions in Ukraine.
LONDON - World stock markets were mixed Friday after official figures showed hiring in the U.S., the world's largest economy, rose last month despite the severe winter weather.
NEW YORK - Stocks are drifting mostly lower in midday trading as tensions build in Ukraine, where the region of Crimea is preparing for a referendum on whether to split away and become part of Russia.
NEW YORK - Stocks are higher in early trading following news that employers stepped up their hiring last month despite severe winter weather.
WASHINGTON - A surging stock market and rebounding home prices boosted Americans' wealth to a record in the final three months of last year, though both trends have slowed so far in 2014.
NEW YORK - Stocks are moving higher on some encouraging news about the U.S. job market.
NEW YORK - Stocks are little changed in early trading, a day after setting a record high, as traders were unimpressed by a slight increase in hiring at private companies last month.
Global stocks are surging as Russia softens its stance in Ukraine.
NEW YORK - Shares of Russian companies traded in the U.S. are plummeted Monday as the country's military forces streamed into Ukraine, raising the possibility of sanctions by Western governments.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett is confident that Berkshire Hathaway will be a mainstay of the U.S. economy for the next 100 years, regardless of whether it sometimes underperforms bull market runs, like it did last year.
NEW YORK - Fabulous can have a flip side.
WASHINGTON - A surprisingly strong pace of new-home sales last month has boosted hopes that the spring buying season will be solid enough to lift the overall economy.
COVINGTON, Louisiana - Globalstar, a Covington-based satellite phone service company, has filed applications to have its common stock listed on Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange.
NEW YORK - Hearts raced faster as stock markets around the world stumbled in January, but that didn't stop investors from plugging more money into mutual funds.
NEW YORK - The stock market is closing out its best week of the year as investors react to better earnings from U.S. companies.
NEW YORK - This year's stock market decline has left investors uneasy.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks are surging as the new head of the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen, says she will continue the central bank's low-interest rate policies.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's not the same as a victory on the field. Yet having a nationally ranked recruiting class is almost as important to Ohio State coach Urban Meyer.
NEW YORK - NEW YORK - It's a skeptics' market now. Just three weeks after stocks reached all-time highs, the market has turned volatile and investors have gone from cheerful to suspicious.
NEW YORK - Be the market. Minimize costs.