- Chinese small investors look for way out of stocks Updated: Jul-06-15 5:17 am
BEIJING - Shares in big Chinese state companies have soared after weekend promises of government action to halt a slide in stock prices, but many others sank as jittery small investors tried to cut their losses.
- Most markets drop after Greek results, but China rises Updated: Jul-06-15 4:34 am
TOKYO - Shares tumbled Monday after Greece's voters vehemently rejected conditions set by the country's international creditors, deepening doubts over its future in the 19-nation eurozone.
- Experts give their take on jobs, Fed and financial markets Updated: Jul-02-15 4:31 pm
NEW YORK - If investors hoped Thursday's U.S. jobs report would give them clarity, they were probably disappointed.
- 2Q mutual fund review: Momentum stalls Updated: Jul-02-15 3:05 pm
NEW YORK - Well, that was a disappointing ending.
- Wheat, corn, soybean stocks all are up in South Dakota Updated: Jul-02-15 11:11 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Stocks of wheat, corn and soybeans all are up in South Dakota.
- Wheat, soybean stocks up in North Dakota; corn stocks down Updated: Jul-02-15 11:03 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Stocks of wheat and soybeans are up in North Dakota, but corn stocks are down.
- China's Evergrande Taobao team applies for stock listing Updated: Jul-02-15 10:00 am
HONG KONG - Chinese soccer team Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao, owned by e-commerce giant Alibaba and one of the country's biggest property developers, could become the first club listed in Asia after applying to the Chinese stock market.
- What crisis? Stronger banks, economies ease fear over Greece Updated: Jul-02-15 3:13 am
The prospect of a Greek crackup isn't so terrifying anymore.
- Chinese stocks drop, but impact in US is seen as limited Updated: Jun-26-15 4:54 pm
NEW YORK - After a sizzling rally that more than doubled the value of China's main stock market over the past year, investors are now heading for the exit.
- Netflix to execute 7-for-1 stock split next month Updated: Jun-23-15 6:43 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Netflix will execute a seven-for-one stock split next month in a widely anticipated move designed to make the Internet video service's shares more affordable to a bigger pool of investors.
- Facebook now worth more than Wal-Mart on stock market Updated: Jun-23-15 4:44 pm
NEW YORK - Facebook is now bigger than Wal-Mart, at least when it comes to its value on the stock market.
- AP analysis: More 'phony numbers' in reports as stocks rise Updated: Jun-08-15 1:34 pm
NEW YORK - Those record profits that companies are reporting may not be all they're cracked up to be.
- A slump in transportation stocks may no longer signal danger Updated: Jun-06-15 6:13 am
NEW YORK - One of the oldest trading strategies in the book is showing a yellow flag for stock investors, but analysts say it's not quite time to sell yet.