- US stocks edge lower after a six-day rise Updated: Apr-23-14 1:55 pm
- China, US data keep a lid on global stocks Updated: Apr-23-14 12:26 pm
- A stock rally falters as US earnings disappoint Updated: Apr-23-14 11:58 am
- Former Fortune 500 exec indicted in fatal NH crash Updated: Apr-23-14 11:17 am
- A stock rally falters as US earnings disappoint Updated: Apr-23-14 9:58 am
- Stocks post modest gains as earnings roll in Updated: Apr-21-14 4:16 pm
- Mid-cap stocks are getting some love, finally Updated: Apr-17-14 2:14 pm
- Stocks head higher in early trade; J&J gains Updated: Apr-15-14 9:49 am
- Is hot market for IPOs cooling? Updated: Apr-14-14 7:28 pm
- High fees eroding many 401(k) retirement accounts Updated: Apr-13-14 9:39 am
- Investor sentiment on tech goes from giddy to glum Updated: Apr-12-14 12:04 am
- Stocks drop; Biotech takes another plunge Updated: Apr-10-14 1:44 pm
- Globalstar: Moving to NY Stock Exchange Updated: Apr-10-14 4:07 am
- Investors shed tech, biotech stocks Updated: Apr-08-14 6:31 pm
- Wall Street orders up GrubHub in market debut Updated: Apr-04-14 5:14 pm
- 1Q 2014: Fighting the tide aided fund investors Updated: Apr-03-14 12:20 pm
- Corn and soybean stocks up in South Dakota Updated: Apr-02-14 7:07 am
- Corn, wheat, soybean stocks up in North Dakota Updated: Apr-02-14 7:05 am
- New Mexico stocks native fish in Rio Grande Updated: Mar-25-14 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - The stock market slipped Wednesday, after rising for six straight days, as investors worked through another round of quarterly earnings reports from U.S. companies. Intuitive Surgical was among those announcing disappointed results. A worse-than-expected report on the housing market also weighed on the broader market.
LONDON - Lackluster economic data out of China and the U.S. offset a string of positive developments in Europe to keep a lid on global stock markets on Wednesday following a strong run, particularly on Wall Street.
NEW YORK - The stock market is slightly lower after a six-day advance as several U.S. companies report disappointing earnings.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A former Fortune 500 executive has been indicted on second-degree murder charges in a December crash in New Hampshire that killed a Vermont couple, including a woman who was eight months pregnant.
NEW YORK - A six-day rally on the stock market is petering out as some U.S. companies report earnings that disappoint investors.
NEW YORK - Stocks are closing higher as more U.S. companies report first-quarter earnings.
NEW YORK - Maybe the middle child really should be the favorite.
NEW YORK - Stocks are opening higher on Wall Street as big-name U.S. companies turn in their latest financial results.
NEW YORK - A hot market for initial public offerings may soon face a cooler reception from investors.
WASHINGTON - It's the silent enemy in our retirement accounts: High fees.
SAN FRANCISCO - The stock market's laws of gravity are ravaging its highest fliers.
NEW YORK - Stocks are sharply lower in afternoon trading as investors dump biotechnology shares and other industries that soared over the past year.
COVINGTON, Louisiana - Globalstar Inc. says the New York Stock Exchange has approved its common shares for trading.
NEW YORK - Wall Street's cool kids have been booted from the lunchroom.
NEW YORK - Wall Street has a major craving for takeout.
NEW YORK - It's after the crowd thins that the party gets interesting.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Corn and soybean stocks are up in South Dakota.
FARGO, North Dakota - Stocks of three main crops are up in North Dakota.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - There are thousands of native Rio Grande cutthroat trout now swimming in the upper reaches of the river in northern New Mexico.