- Sleeper issue in Mississippi election? Transportation money Updated: Oct-10-15 5:56 pm
MARKS, Mississippi - For Gaylon Reed, the choice is stark - break the law or let his rice crop rot in the field.
- US Treasury bill rates dip; 3-month bill at zero percent Updated: Oct-05-15 5:30 pm
WASHINGTON - Interest rates on short-term Treasury bills fell in Monday's auction with rates on three-month bills dropping to the lowest level on record.
- Republican front-runner Trump proposes tax cuts for all Updated: Sep-28-15 6:21 pm
NEW YORK - After weeks of vowing to raise taxes on "hedge fund guys" and high-income earners, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump unveiled a tax plan Monday that would cut rates across the board and reduce the amount paid by wealthiest Americans and corporations into the U.S. Treasury.
- School bond ratings scraping bottom in Pennsylvania Updated: Sep-27-15 4:34 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania has the second-most number of school districts with credit ratings that are the equivalent of "junk."
- Tsipras pledges to lead Greece out of crisis by 2019 Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 am
ATHENS, Greece - Greece's newly re-elected prime minister pledged Friday to fast-track negotiations with international bailout creditors so the country can be in a position to get some much-needed debt relief.
- Moody's downgrades credit rating of France Updated: Sep-18-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Moody's Investors Service is downgrading the credit rating of France, saying the French economy will grow slowly for the rest of this decade while the country's debt remains high.
- The Latest: Political turmoil another risk for Fed Updated: Sep-17-15 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on the Federal Reserve's decision to keep interest rates at historic near-zero lows (all times local):