- Homeowners association won't sue man over Christmas lights Updated: Nov-25-15 9:48 am
SPOKANE, Washington - An Idaho homeowners association has backed down from threats to sue a man whose extreme Christmas light display last year bothered neighbors.
- Columbia police to expand community outreach unit Updated: Nov-24-15 3:25 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Columbia Police Department is planning to cut back its traffic enforcement unit so that it can expand a unit for community outreach.
- Correction: Syrian Refugees-Texas story Updated: Nov-23-15 11:27 am
AUSTIN, Texas - In a story Nov. 20 about Texas instructing resettlement organizations not to help Syrian refugees, The Associated Press incorrectly identified the Health and Human Services executive commissioner. He is Chris Traylor, not Chris Turner.
- Police: Thanksgiving dinner stolen from community group Updated: Nov-22-15 11:46 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Richmond police say someone broke into a building and stole items for a community association's Thanksgiving dinner.
- Bangladeshi community organization office opens Updated: Nov-06-15 1:00 pm
HAMTRAMCK, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder, local officials and merchants celebrated the opening of a Bangladeshi community organization office in the Detroit area.
- Idaho man battles neighbors over Christmas lights Updated: Nov-05-15 5:58 pm
HAYDEN, Idaho - A Hayden man is battling neighbors over his plans for a big Christmas lights show.