- Governor announces Nebraska job-searching app Updated: Apr-23-14 1:13 pm
- Michelle Obama, Jill Biden headline job fair Updated: Apr-23-14 4:04 am
- NY official: Retailer won't bar ex-con job seekers Updated: Apr-22-14 12:01 pm
- Top education leader interviews for Bryant job Updated: Apr-22-14 7:31 am
- Career fair for veterans set at Marshall Updated: Apr-22-14 3:04 am
- NC report: More sought work in March, found jobs Updated: Apr-21-14 5:34 pm
- Neb. officials to advertise jobs via drive-thru Updated: Apr-17-14 3:35 pm
- Louisiana company holds job fair at Hardin jail Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- 4 men seeking job as Council Bluffs police chief Updated: Apr-16-14 5:35 pm
- Williston homeless shelter effort deemed a success Updated: Apr-14-14 8:56 am
- MARTA police looking to hire about 50 new officers Updated: Apr-12-14 8:28 am
- New Hampshire groups host immigrant job fair Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 am
- Eastern Michigan holding teacher job fair Updated: Apr-09-14 4:05 am
- Connecticut again tries to ban unemployment bias Updated: Apr-08-14 2:32 pm
- Jackson school system plans job fair Updated: Apr-08-14 1:14 pm
- Initiative aimed at wooing workers to western ND Updated: Apr-07-14 9:19 am
- Personnel firm hosts BMW jobs fair in Duncan Updated: Apr-07-14 6:55 am
- Job fair being held in Hooksett, NH Updated: Apr-07-14 6:23 am
- Job fair set for revamped mall Updated: Apr-06-14 10:43 am
- AP top news in Iowa at 3:58 p.m. CDT Updated: Apr-05-14 6:02 pm
- Job fair for Griffin Pipe workers in Iowa Updated: Apr-05-14 1:55 pm
- Alabama Legislature approves bill on jobs, welfare Updated: Apr-03-14 12:45 pm
- Department of Juvenile Justice hosting job fairs Updated: Apr-03-14 4:20 am
- Cherokee Nation hosting regional job fair Updated: Apr-03-14 3:17 am
- NH Employment Security hosting job fair in Belmont Updated: Apr-02-14 4:07 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is launching a mobile app for smartphones and tablets that will help jobseekers looking for employment in the state.
ALBANY, New York - New York authorities have reached an agreement with a national home goods retailer to end its policy of disqualifying job seekers who have a felony record.
BRYANT, Arkansas - Arkansas Education Commissioner Tom Kimbrell is interviewing to become the next superintendent of the Bryant School District.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - A career fair for veterans and military service members is scheduled at Marshall University.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Almost 8,000 more people were either working or looking for jobs in March, a shift from a trend that indicated people were dropping out of the labor force, the state Commerce Department reported Monday.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska health officials are offering information about job openings to potential employees via a drive-thru method.
HARDIN, Montana - A private corrections company that plans to turn a long-vacant southeastern Montana jail into a treatment center for Bureau of Indian Affairs inmates held a job fair to take applications for about 115 jobs.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Four men are vying to become the next police chief in Council Bluffs.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The city of Williston has formally recognized a company that provided beds at its crew camp for a temporary emergency homeless shelter last winter.
ATLANTA - Atlanta's public transit system is looking for new police officers.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Refugees and immigrants who are graduating from New Hampshire colleges will get a chance to meet with prospective employers at a job fair just for them.
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Eastern Michigan University is hosting what it's billing as one of the state's largest job fairs for teachers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers are again trying to ban discrimination against unemployed job seekers, a problem that advocates say has not gone away even though the jobless rate has fallen from a peak of 9.5 percent in November 2010 to 7 percent in February.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Jackson public school system plans a job fair Saturday for prospective teachers, bus drivers, cafeteria staff and maintenance workers.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Job fairs are being held in 12 cities in the Dakotas to woo workers to construction jobs in the western North Dakota oil patch.
DUNCAN, South Carolina - A personnel firm is holding a job fair for people seeking positions at BMW Manufacturing Co.'s South Carolina plant.
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Employment Security agency is holding a job fair in Hooksett, New Hampshire
NEW ORLEANS - Companies opening at the revamped Riverwalk shopping mall will hold a job fair Monday to take applications for nearly 800 part-time and full-time positions.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Registration for leasing garden plots in Iowa City begins Monday in the Robert A. Lee Recreation Center.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - An estimated 250 workers who will be losing their jobs with the closure of Griffin Pipe in Council Bluffs will have an opportunity to find new work next week during a job fair at the Mid-America Center.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Legislature has passed a bill requiring people to apply for three jobs before seeking welfare benefits.
ATLANTA - Department of Juvenile Justice officials say they're hoping to recruit veterans and other experienced workers at a series of job fairs throughout the state.
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - The Cherokee Nation is planning to host a regional job fair featuring nearly a dozen vendors later this month.
BELMONT, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Employment Security agency is hosting a job fair in Belmont for positions ranging from account representatives to lab technicians.