- Job fairs going on in NH Updated: Dec-10-13 5:50 am
- Nonprofit group fights homelessness in Ohio county Updated: Dec-06-13 5:17 pm
- 40-plus companies to be hiring at Omaha job fair Updated: Dec-04-13 5:16 am
- Anne Arundel readies for job hunting veterans Updated: Nov-30-13 9:19 am
- Arkansas barbershop helps homeless get new look Updated: Nov-29-13 11:31 am
- Bank robber may be freed following court decision Updated: Nov-23-13 6:38 pm
- W.Va. agency hosting rural health jobs fair Updated: Nov-21-13 9:46 am
- Court rules for governor, Kia in open records case Updated: Nov-18-13 2:53 pm
- Del Rio interviewed for USC job during Broncos bye Updated: Nov-18-13 1:36 am
- Police: Wash. man admits theft on ride-along Updated: Nov-16-13 6:20 pm
- E. Mich. U. sponsors Michigan Collegiate Job Fair Updated: Nov-15-13 4:04 am
- No. 9 Syracuse beats Fordham 89-74 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:59 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A couple of job fairs are going on in New Hampshire.
NEWARK, Ohio - Stepping into Kandice Hairston's apartment, it's difficult to miss the writings on her walls.
OMAHA, Nebraska - More than 40 companies will be hiring at a job fair being held in Omaha.
FORT MEADE, Maryland - Marine veteran Bernard Jenifer was one of hundreds of vets at Fort George G. Meade last month for a job fair. He trained in engineering, but has been unemployed for months.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Six months ago, Arthur Hooker was living in a Little Rock homeless shelter, trying to move forward with his life.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's top court won't review a ruling that erased the guilty plea and 10-year prison sentence given to a Pennsylvania convict who took part in a bank robbery while he was supposed to be looking for a job.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Department of Health and Human Resources is conducting a staffing recruitment event for West Virginia health-care facilities.
ATLANTA - The Georgia Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of the governor and Kia Motors Manufacturing in an open records dispute over hiring records.
DENVER - Jack Del Rio's stock is soaring less than two years after his firing in Jacksonville.
EVERETT, Washington - A Washington man trying to become an officer is facing charges after police say he confessed to theft during a ride-along.
LIVONIA, Michigan - Eastern Michigan University is sponsoring a job fair for college seniors and alumni from Michigan's two- or four-year colleges.
SYRACUSE, New York - Two games into the season, Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim knows one thing: his Orange are a real work in progress.