- Atlanta to host construction career expo Updated: Mar-12-14 4:06 am
- Job fair to be held in DeKalb for people over 50 Updated: Mar-12-14 4:05 am
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice seeks to hire veterans Updated: Mar-11-14 4:04 am
- Department of Corrections hosts military job fair Updated: Mar-11-14 3:04 am
- Fair planned to help veterans with jobs, education Updated: Mar-09-14 4:46 pm
- Southwest Idaho job seekers can get help Updated: Mar-09-14 11:58 am
- Treadwell not seeking Arctic representative post Updated: Mar-08-14 3:54 pm
- SC Gov. Haley wants to link food stamps to jobs Updated: Mar-08-14 2:10 pm
- Ga. Department of Labor hosting job fair Updated: Mar-07-14 4:04 am
- Corbett touts interview program for job-seekers Updated: Mar-05-14 2:01 pm
- Vt. Labor Dept. to hold job search workshop Updated: Mar-04-14 8:17 am
- Job fair planned in Morehouse Parish Updated: Mar-03-14 4:04 am
- Conn. group for disabled promotes job training Updated: Mar-02-14 2:46 pm
- VT's Franklin region job fair scheduled Updated: Mar-02-14 9:05 am
- Evanston, Northwestern work to employ residents Updated: Feb-28-14 4:07 am
- State of Michigan hosting virtual career fair Updated: Feb-26-14 4:05 am
- Business Analyst Career Fair scheduled in Conway Updated: Feb-25-14 10:26 am
- Vt. to hold job fairs for new psych hospital Updated: Feb-21-14 3:59 pm
- Ga. Department of Labor to host career expo Updated: Feb-21-14 4:34 am
- RI mayors to hold 8 job fairs Updated: Feb-19-14 5:22 pm
- Job fair planned in Philadelphia Updated: Feb-17-14 9:22 am
- Personnel firm hosting BMW jobs fair in Duncan Updated: Feb-17-14 4:04 am
- NH's Kuster hosting 2nd career fair Updated: Feb-16-14 8:10 am
- Club catering to jobless eager to kick members out Updated: Feb-14-14 9:49 am
- Veterans job fairs to be held in Lincoln, Omaha Updated: Feb-12-14 12:01 pm
ATLANTA - Organizers of a construction career expo in Atlanta say the event is aimed at closing a skilled labor gap in the state.
LITHONIA, Georgia - State labor officials plan to help with a job fair in DeKalb County for workers who are at least 50 years old.
ATLANTA - Georgia's Department of Juvenile Justice is recruiting veterans.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Several state agencies will be looking to hire veterans during a job fair at the U.S. Army Reserve Center in Augusta.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A resource fair will be held to help veterans with education, jobs, training, health care and other issues.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Labor has received $2.4 million in federal money to help southwestern Idaho job seekers.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell says he hopes an Alaskan is chosen to serve as the U.S. Arctic representative. But he says he isn't seeking the job.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley will not support an earlier proposal to keep food stamp recipients from buying junk food, instead backing an idea requiring people in three counties to show they are working or looking for a job to get the benefits.
ATLANTA - The Georgia Department of Labor is preparing to host a career expo featuring 45 employers in northwest Georgia.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvanians looking for work can now sharpen their job-hunting skills on the state's new Internet-based mock-interview program.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont Labor Department is holding a day of workshops to help people improve their chances of finding jobs.
BASTROP, Louisiana - DG Foods plans a job fair in Bastrop to seek candidates to fill jobs created by an expansion of its operations in Morehouse Parish.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut organization established more than 60 years ago to provide support services for the developmentally disabled is again seeking applicants for job training.
ST. ALBANS, Vermont - Officials say the 16th annual Franklin Region Career and Job Expo has been scheduled for the last week of March.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Evanston and Northwestern University officials are announcing a partnership to employ city residents on campus construction projects.
LANSING, Michigan - Job seekers and Michigan employers can connect through a planned virtual career fair.
CONWAY, Arkansas - HP Enterprise Services has scheduled its second HP Developers/Business Analyst Career Fair in Conway.
BERLIN, Vermont - The state of Vermont is planning what officials are calling two "jobs days" to help fill 90 jobs at the state's new psychiatric hospital that's being built in Berlin.
CUMMING, GA. - Georgia Department of Labor officials say 75 employers are slated to participate in a career expo next week.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The mayors of two of Rhode Island's largest cities are again teaming up to host job fairs.
PHILADELPHIA, Mississippi - More than 25 companies, some seeking forklift operators, accounting clerks, sales representatives and various other employees, will be part of the Mid-Mississippi Area Job Fair on Feb. 27.
DUNCAN, South Carolina - A personnel firm is holding a job fair for people seeking positions at BMW Manufacturing Co.'s South Carolina plant.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster is hosting a Career and Opportunities Fair featuring New Hampshire employers from the financial, medical, manufacturing and hospitality industries.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - It's one of the few organizations with the sole purpose of kicking members out of the club.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - State officials are hoping to help Nebraska veterans and their spouses find jobs through two upcoming Hiring Our Heroes job fairs.