- Milton-Madison Bridge wins award from state group Updated: Oct-09-15 4:06 am
MILTON, Kentucky - The Ohio River bridge between Milton, Kentucky, and Madison, Indiana, has picked up another award.
- Lawsuit filed to block raises for Mississippi River pilots Updated: Oct-06-15 11:15 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana's chemical industry has filed suit to block raises for two groups of Mississippi River ship pilots.
- Union wants a felony charge for those who assault nurses Updated: Oct-02-15 11:06 am
HELNA, Montana - The Montana Nurses Association is advocating for a proposed law that would institute an automatic felony charge for assault on a health care provider.
- W.Va. Economic Development Council fall conference set Updated: Sep-18-15 3:55 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Economic Development Council will host its fall conference in Bridgeport.
- Game times drop more with pitch clock in high minors Updated: Sep-16-15 4:43 pm
NEW YORK - Leagues that used 20-second pitch clocks this season cut 12 minutes from their average game time, double the 6-minute overall drop in the minors.
- Georgia countersued over distribution of law annotations Updated: Sep-14-15 7:59 pm
ATLANTA - A nonprofit organization sued by Georgia for copying and distributing the state's annotated legal code on Monday filed a countersuit claiming laws enacted by the Legislature cannot be copyrighted.
- Thrill-seekers find fix in region Updated: Sep-13-15 1:17 pm
SCRANTON, Pennsylvania - After jumping out of an airplane more than 42,000 times, world-record-holding skydiver Don Kellner needs only the essentials.