- Salt Lake City fire investigating 2 fraternity houses fires Updated: Jul-03-15 1:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City fire officials say they're investigating whether two fires at University of Utah fraternity houses were intentionally set early Friday.
- Fraternity tied to racist chant hires diversity director Updated: Jul-02-15 5:09 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The fraternity connected to a racist video featuring University of Oklahoma students that surfaced this spring announced Thursday that it has hired a director of diversity and inclusion.
- University students urge transit bus drivers to return Updated: Jul-02-15 11:39 am
MILWAUKEE - Student government leaders at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Marquette University are urging Milwaukee County bus drivers and the transit system to come to terms on a labor agreement.
- Family sues after California frat pledge died on hazing hike Updated: Jul-01-15 9:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - The family of a California college student who died during a grueling fraternity hike sued the organization and the school on Wednesday, saying the young man's death was senseless and easily preventable.
- Church once home to fraternity could become sorority house Updated: Jun-26-15 10:11 am
EAST LANSING, Michigan - A Michigan church originally built as a home to a fraternity may be converted into a sorority house.
- Dartmouth housing dispute over 'Animal House' frat flares up Updated: Jun-23-15 5:25 pm
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Dartmouth College is reinstating a policy that could block members of the fraternity that partly inspired the 1976 movie "Animal House" from living in its house after the school withdrew its recognition.
- 4 Michigan college students sentenced in hazing case Updated: Jun-22-15 3:59 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - Four Saginaw Valley State University students have been sentenced for their roles in a hazing incident involving their fraternity.
- WVU creates new office, position to oversee Greek groups Updated: Jun-21-15 1:04 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University is creating a new office and a new position to oversee fraternities and sororities.
- New president seeks strategic growth at Alabama Updated: Jun-20-15 10:47 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The incoming president of the University of Alabama is looking at how to grow the state's flagship school while managing the momentum of what's already been a decade of rapid growth.
- Sexual violence education suggested for Missouri sororities Updated: Jun-18-15 4:40 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri Panhellenic Association is proposing an education plan to help sororities prevent sexual assaults on campus.
- Probes of frat abuse of vets in Florida finds no targeting Updated: Jun-12-15 1:32 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Investigations into a fraternity whose members are accused of mistreating wounded veterans while at a Florida Panhandle hotel have not found malicious intent, but instead a rash of bad behavior that disrupted the soldiers' retreat.
- Defendants say Clemson student caused his own death Updated: Jun-12-15 10:47 am
PICKENS, South Carolina - Clemson University and members of a fraternity say they are not responsible for the death of a pledge last year.
- Proposed Missouri-Columbia frat rules changes draw criticism Updated: Jun-11-15 11:47 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A proposed ban of alcohol other than beer and restrictions on visits by women at fraternities at the University of Missouri in Columbia are among possible changes being criticized as too overreaching.
- 2 NY college students plead not guilty in fraternity death Updated: Jun-11-15 5:52 am
GENESEO, New York - Two students at a state college in western New York have pleaded not guilty in the drug-related death of a fellow student.
- Suspended ISU fraternity ordered closed amid violations Updated: Jun-09-15 11:07 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - An Indiana State University fraternity that was suspended in March amid an investigation into violations of a 2013 probation agreement has been ordered closed until further notice.
- Whistleblower: Penn State ignored frat abuse complaints Updated: Jun-08-15 4:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A former student who blew the whistle on a Penn State fraternity's secret Facebook page featuring photos of naked women said the university ignored his complaints about sexual assault, hazing and drug use.
- Latest in Penn State hazing: School officials dispute claims Updated: Jun-08-15 3:46 pm
- IU Greek houses struggle with health violations Updated: Jun-08-15 2:35 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Health inspection reports show that fraternity and sorority houses at Indiana University are struggling to keep their kitchens clean.
- 38 members ousted from suspended Penn State fraternity Updated: Jun-08-15 12:22 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Nearly 40 members have been expelled from a Penn State fraternity that's been suspended for three years over a Facebook page featuring photos of nude and semi-nude women.
- Proposal to drug test members of MU Greek life is dropped Updated: Jun-06-15 7:13 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A proposal to require drug testing of fraternity and sorority members living in Greek housing has been dropped.