- 6 Ohio fraternity men plead not guilty to hazing Updated: Mar-07-14 3:51 pm
- Man breaks into UW sorority house in Seattle Updated: Mar-07-14 11:17 am
- McDaniel College probes 'CMT vs. BET' event Updated: Mar-06-14 10:52 am
- Fraternity in Ohio closes over hazing allegations Updated: Mar-03-14 4:26 am
- WVU working to improve student group behavior Updated: Mar-02-14 3:16 pm
- U of I student group pledges $1M to arena project Updated: Mar-02-14 5:06 am
- 4 Kutztown players suspended, 2 charged in fight Updated: Mar-01-14 1:34 pm
- 6 Ohio college students charged in hazing probe Updated: Feb-27-14 4:53 pm
- Court rules ex-student can sue Wabash fraternity Updated: Feb-24-14 8:46 am
- Yale says it received alleged sex assault reports Updated: Feb-22-14 5:55 pm
- Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Liquor limits in place at some fraternity parties Updated: Feb-21-14 7:07 pm
- Fight lawsuit tossed against Nick Saban's daughter Updated: Feb-19-14 2:34 pm
- Pa. university group offers hand to veterans Updated: Feb-17-14 3:43 pm
- Owner of SUV in wrong-way crash has gotten threats Updated: Feb-15-14 12:35 pm
- Group upset by removal of UA anti-abortion display Updated: Feb-14-14 3:17 pm
- Death of NYC college student in Pa. ruled homicide Updated: Feb-14-14 1:28 pm
- African-American sorority marks 100th anniversary Updated: Feb-14-14 1:07 pm
- Pakistani students clash over Valentine's Day Updated: Feb-14-14 6:47 am
- Pa. sorority closes following offensive photo Updated: Feb-12-14 6:18 pm
- New community college system leader chosen Updated: Feb-12-14 5:36 pm
- Man faces jail in stabbing at fraternity party Updated: Feb-12-14 5:52 am
- 5 killed in wrong way crash in southwest Florida Updated: Feb-09-14 10:59 pm
- Tenn. man charged for Pa. fraternity assaults Updated: Feb-09-14 9:50 am
- Lawyer: Hazing charges at UGA are unfounded Updated: Feb-08-14 6:29 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Six fraternity members at a university in Ohio have pleaded not guilty to hazing charges.
SEATTLE - Girls returning home to a University of Washington sorority house early Friday discovered a man in one of the rooms.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - McDaniel College in Westminster says it's investigating a "CMT versus BET" party thrown by sorority and fraternity members wearing outfits inspired by Country Music Television and Black Entertainment Television.
OXFORD, Ohio - An investigation into allegations including hazing and alcohol abuse has resulted in a fraternity closing its Miami University chapter in southwest Ohio.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University is developing a conduct handbook for student organizations and taking other steps to improve these groups' behavior.
URBANA, Illinois - A student cheering group at the University of Illinois has pledged $1 million to help renovate the school's sports arena.
KUTZTOWN, Pennsylvania - Kutztown University says four football players have been suspended from the team, and two were jailed on aggravated assault and other charges in a fight at a Bloomsburg fraternity, that left two people injured, one critically.
AKRON, Ohio - Six fraternity members at an Ohio university have been charged with hazing a pledge by beating him with paddles.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Supreme Court is allowing a former Wabash College student to go forward with a lawsuit against the fraternity where he was seriously injured during possible hazing.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Yale University says it has received two anonymous reports of students having been sexually assaulted at a weekend party held at a fraternity house off campus earlier this month.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Liquor is running dry at many fraternity parties at the University of Michigan.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A judge cited Alabama's "stand your ground" law Wednesday in throwing out a lawsuit against University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban's daughter, who was being sued by her sorority sister over a fight.
BLOOMSBURG, Pennsylvania - Brian Bengier of Millville spent 10 months in Afghanistan in 2008, serving in the National Guard as an infantry soldier until an IED exploded 15 feet from the truck he was in, riddling his body with injuries.
TAMPA, Florida - The owner of a sport utility vehicle driven the wrong way down a Florida interstate says there was nothing he could have done to stop a fiery crash that killed five people.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Members of a University of Alabama student group said their First Amendment rights were violated when a display against abortion was removed early from the student center.
WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania - The death of a New York City college student in what authorities have called a fraternity ritual has been ruled a homicide, a Pennsylvania coroner said Friday.
URBANA, Illinois - An African-American sorority at the University of Illinois' Champaign-Urbana campus is celebrating its 100th anniversary this month.
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - Pakistani police say two rival student groups have clashed at a university in the country's northwest over celebrating Valentine's Day.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A Penn State sorority is shutting down a little more than a year after a photo of members wearing sombreros and holding offensive signs circulated on the Internet.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The chancellor of Delgado Community College in New Orleans is getting a promotion to lead the entire Louisiana community college system, after a split vote of support Wednesday from the system's governing board.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A 21-year-old man faces up to 23 months in jail in a stabbing that injured two members of a University of Michigan fraternity.
TAMPA, Florida - A sport utility vehicle traveling the wrong way on a Florida interstate collided head-on with a sedan early Sunday, killing five people, including four fraternity brothers at the University of South Florida, authorities said.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A Tennessee man was charged after he allegedly attacked two men at a Penn State University fraternity house.
ATHENS, Georgia - An attorney representing at least one of 11 University of Georgia students accused of hazing denied allegations that fraternity pledges were beaten.