- Power back in downtown Portland section Updated: Dec-11-13 12:17 pm
- It's been 5 years since NH ice storm hit Updated: Dec-10-13 6:31 pm
- About 5,370 without power in W.Va. after storm Updated: Dec-10-13 4:47 pm
- Storm outages decline in Va. to about 5,350 Updated: Dec-10-13 4:40 pm
- Power restored in Anchorage, Fairbanks areas Updated: Dec-09-13 6:25 pm
- Power outage snarls Anchorage traffic Updated: Dec-09-13 3:36 pm
- More than 15,000 without power in Maryland Updated: Dec-09-13 1:07 pm
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- Crews work to restore power in Miss. after storm Updated: Dec-08-13 6:07 pm
- About 5,100 still without power in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-08-13 3:59 pm
- Natural gas restored in Niwot area without service Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 pm
- Shelter opened during North Dakota power outage Updated: Dec-08-13 1:22 pm
- About 10,000 without power in Ark. after storms Updated: Dec-08-13 1:04 pm
- Outages in North Texas dropping Updated: Dec-08-13 11:58 am
- Marshall women's game called off due to outage Updated: Dec-07-13 11:44 am
- News briefs from around Tennessee at 1:58 a.m. EST Updated: Dec-07-13 3:02 am
- Sunday's Dallas Marathon canceled due to ice storm Updated: Dec-06-13 5:41 pm
- Feds to scrutinize big eastern Idaho power outage Updated: Dec-06-13 12:31 pm
- More than 35,000 without power in Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 12:02 pm
- Power returns to downtown Dallas after vault fire Updated: Dec-06-13 9:43 am
- More than 3,700 outages reported in Oklahoma Updated: Dec-06-13 9:22 am
- Power back on in southeastern Idaho Updated: Dec-05-13 11:05 am
- Power restored to 53,000 E. Idaho customers Updated: Dec-04-13 7:39 pm
- Entergy Ark.: Storm could cause widespread outages Updated: Dec-04-13 6:29 pm
- Downtown Vegas outage affects 1,325 customers Updated: Dec-04-13 2:12 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Power has been restored in an eight-block area of downtown Portland where it has been dark since an explosion and fire in an underground cable vault on Sunday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - It's been five years since a devastating ice storm hit New Hampshire, leaving more than 400,000 residents and businesses without power - the most widespread outage in state history.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Utilities are working to restore electricity for about 5,370 customers in West Virginia following a winter storm.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Utilities have restored service to thousands of customers in Virginia who lost electricity during a winter storm.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Separate power outages turned out the lights for about 8,000 customers in Alaska's two largest cities.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A power outage in the state's largest city is causing traffic problems.
TOWSON, Maryland - More than 15,000 customers are without power in Maryland as winter weather moves through the region. But the number is down from earlier in the day.
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Crews were working Sunday to restore power to thousands of customers in north Mississippi after an ice storm.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Corporation Commission says about 5,100 homes and businesses remain without power across the state following winter storms that brought snow, sleet and ice across Oklahoma.
NIWOT, Colorado - Xcel Energy says it has restored natural gas to most of the thousands of customers who lost service.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Several oil patch towns in McKenzie County lost power during below-freezing temperatures, leaving more than 1,700 people in the cold.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - About 10,000 Arkansans remain without electricity following winter storms that crossed the state.
DALLAS - Power outages in North Texas following an ice storm have been dropping as Oncor crews work around the clock.
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall has postponed a women's basketball game at the Cam Henderson Center in Huntington due to a power outage.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Face-stinging sleet fell Friday in Memphis and surrounding areas, leading to potentially hazardous road conditions and warnings of power outages caused by ice accumulation on electrical lines and trees.
DALLAS - This weekend's Dallas Marathon has been canceled after a North Texas ice storm snarled travel and left more than a quarter of a million homes and business without electricity.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Federal regulators are now investigating a power outage in eastern Idaho that left 70,000 people without electricity for up to 10 hours amid a subzero cold snap.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Electric utilities in Arkansas are reporting that more than 35,000 customers are without power and officials expect continuing wintry conditions to cause more damage.
DALLAS - Power has been restored to Dallas City Hall and the rest of a five-block downtown area after an underground electric vault fire during an ice storm.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Utility companies say the winter storm is causing more than 3,700 power outages throughout Oklahoma.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power says power was restored to about 4,500 customers in southeastern Idaho Thursday morning after an overnight outage during which temperatures fell below zero.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Rocky Mountain Power officials say electricity has been restored to more than 53,000 customers in southeastern Idaho.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' largest electric utility says a winter storm expected to hit the state this week could cause widespread and extended power outages.
LAS VEGAS - NV Energy says a downtown Las Vegas power outage that affected City Hall, nearby offices, the regional jail and one large hotel was caused by an equipment malfunction at a substation.