- NASA plots daring flight to Jupiter's watery moon Updated: Mar-04-14 6:13 pm
- Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin speaking at Wofford Updated: Mar-04-14 4:06 am
- NASA announces 'mother lode' of new planets: 715 Updated: Feb-26-14 6:05 pm
- Europe to build planet-hunting space telescope Updated: Feb-19-14 12:28 pm
- Mystery of 'jelly doughnut' Martian rock solved Updated: Feb-14-14 4:52 pm
- Indiana doctor picked for NASA Mars simulation Updated: Feb-07-14 11:36 am
WASHINGTON - NASA is plotting a daring robotic mission to Jupiter's watery moon Europa, a place where astronomers speculate there might be some form of life.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin is scheduled to speak at Wofford College about his historic moon walk and his vision for exploring Mars.
WASHINGTON - Our galaxy is looking far more crowded and hospitable. NASA on Wednesday confirmed a bonanza of 715 newly discovered planets outside our solar system.
BERLIN - The European Space Agency says it plans to launch a satellite to hunt for planets outside our solar system by 2024.
PASADENA, California - Scientists have solved the mystery of the "jelly doughnut" rock on Mars that appeared to come out of nowhere.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - It was the summer of 1966. For the first time, U.S. military planes bomb the North Vietnam capital of Hanoi. Ted Williams would be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. On the radio, the Mamas and the Papas' "Monday, Monday" seemed to be an hourly anthem.