- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:44 pm
- Binghamton defeats Mount St. Mary's 74-70 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:44 pm
- Ohio State falls to No. 8 Maryland 67-55 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:42 pm
- GW wins again, 93-87 over Rutgers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:41 pm
- Allen lifts South Florida past George Mason, 68-66 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:39 pm
- Alabama runs past North Florida for 76-48 win Updated: Dec-04-13 10:39 pm
- Texas A&M handles Houston 74-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
- Temple pulls ahead to beat Saint Joseph's 77-69 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 pm
- Illinois State downs Chicago State 75-56 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:33 pm
- NJIT defeats Maine again 81-72 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:27 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin stymies Virginia, 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:26 pm
- Longwood halts 5-game skid, beats WVU Tech 95-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:25 pm
- Garland scores 17, La Salle beats Hartford 75-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:25 pm
- Loyola (Md) beats Catholic in second half, 87-75 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:22 pm
- Richmond defeats William & Mary 71-60 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:20 pm
- Coastal Carolina surges past W. Carolina 76-68 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:20 pm
- Valparaiso rolls by Ball State 69-50 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 pm
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:17 pm
- SMU beats Illinois-Chicago 73-65 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:11 pm
- No. 8 Maryland women beat Ohio State 67-55 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- American University beats Howard 76-53 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:05 pm
- No. 25 Dayton shakes off Delaware State, 56-46 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:03 pm
- Harvard beats Northeastern 72-64 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:00 pm
- Navy fends off The Citadel 79-74 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:00 pm
- Droney, Davidson top Charlotte 87-78 in overtime Updated: Dec-04-13 9:59 pm
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points and James Bell had 14 to lead No. 14 Villanova to a 77-54 win over Penn on Wednesday night.
EMMITSBURG, Maryland - Jordan Reed scored 17 points joining three of his teammates in double digits as Binghamton defeated Mount St. Mary's 74-70 on Wednesday night.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - After facing top-ranked Connecticut and No. 8 Maryland in succession, Ohio State coach Kevin McGuff has a good idea what it's going to take for his team to be a perennial winner.
WASHINGTON - The schedule has recently paired George Washington against power conference schools. The surging Colonials have shown they are up to the challenge.
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Corey Allen, Jr. hit a floater with two seconds remaining as South Florida came back from a 17-point second-half deficit to beat George Mason, 68-66, Wednesday night.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Levi Randolph, with 20 points, led four players in double figures as Alabama beat North Florida 76-48 Wednesday night.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Jamal Jones scored 21 points and hit seven 3-pointers, and Kourtney Roberson added 14 points as Texas A&M defeated Houston 74-57 Wednesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Anthony Lee scored seven of his 15 points in the last 2:11 to lead Temple to a 77-69 victory over Philadelphia rival Saint Joseph's on Wednesday night.
NORMAL, Illinois - Daishon Knight scored 15 points Wednesday night and Illinois State rallied in the second half to roll over Chicago State 75-56.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Wisconsin's high-scoring offense has garnered much of the attention during the school's best start in 20 years.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Tristan Carey scored 27 points and Karl Ziegler 23 - leading five players into double figures - as Longwood halted a five-game losing streak with a 95-80 defeat of NAIA West Virginia Tech on Wednesday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Tyrone Garland scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half as La Salle bounced back from two straight losses on Wednesday night to defeat Hartford 75-62.
BALTIMORE - Dylon Cormier scored 23 points and Franz Rassman added 10 of his 14 in the second half as Loyola (Md.) pulled away from Division III Catholic in the final 20 minutes for an 87-75 win Wednesday night.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Elijah Wilson shot 11-of-15 from the field, scoring 23 points, and Josh Cameron added 17 as the two led a late run to help Coastal Carolina to a 76-68 win over Western Carolina on Wednesday night.
MUNCIE, Indiana - LaVonte Dority scored 16 points to lead a hot-shooting Valparaiso offense in a 69-50 victory over Ball State on Wednesday night.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Aaryn Ellenberg scored 25 points and four teammates scored in double figures as No. 17 Oklahoma defeated Western Illinois 97-80 Wednesday night.
CHICAGO - Nic Moore scored 20 points and dished out seven assists to lead Southern Methodist University to a 73-65 win over the University of Illinois-Chicago on Wednesday night.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland remains the only team from either conference that is unbeaten in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Tony Wroblicky scored a game-high 23 points and grabbed 12 rebounds Wednesday and American thumped crosstown foe Howard 76-53.
DAYTON, Ohio - Matt Kavanaugh scored 11 points and No. 25 Dayton overcame a sluggish first half, poor free throw shooting and a late slump to defeat Delaware State 56-46 Wednesday night.
BOSTON - Kyle Casey scored 17 points and collected three rebounds as Harvard beat Northeastern 72-64 on Wednesday night.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Tilman Dunbar scored a career-high 28 points, including four of six free throws in the final 34 seconds, as Navy held off a late surge from The Citadel 79-74.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tom Droney scored 21 points and knocked down four free throws in the last 21 seconds of overtime to lead Davidson past Charlotte 87-78 Wednesday night.