- Wichita State F Grady to fly home with team Updated: Nov-29-15 1:26 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Wichita State players and coaches got great news after losing a third straight game at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Uthoff leads Iowa past No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-29-15 1:09 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Iowa salvaged its final game at the AdvoCare Invitational with a strong offensive performance.
- Middle Tennessee wins Great Alaska title, 78-70 over Toledo Updated: Nov-29-15 3:31 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Reggie Upshaw had 18 points, Giddy Potts added 15 and Middle Tennessee held off Toledo 78-70 in the Great Alaska Shootout championship on Saturday night.
- Cal Poly cruises past NAIA Antelope Valley 85-55 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:46 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Joel Awich and Brian Bennett scored 14 points apiece to help Cal Poly beat NAIA Antelope Valley 85-55 Saturday night.
- UNLV runs away from Prairie View in 2nd half for 80-62 win Updated: Nov-29-15 12:45 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw scored 18 points, Derrick Jones Jr. added 14 and UNLV ran away from Prairie View in the second half to take an 80-62 win Saturday night.
- Northern Illinois holds off Idaho for 66-59 win Updated: Nov-29-15 12:43 am
MOSCOW, Idaho - Aaric Armstead scored 17 points and had 10 rebounds to lead undefeated Northern Illinois to a 66-59 win over Idaho on Saturday night.
- Hawkinson returns, leads WSU to 77-65 win over Tigers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:29 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Temperatures dropped well below freezing Saturday night in Pullman, but the coldest folks in town were playing basketball inside the toasty Beasley Coliseum.
- Forte's career night propels Portland St. past Multnomah Updated: Nov-29-15 12:16 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Cameron Forte scored a career-high 31 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to help Portland State beat NAIA Multnomah 100-82 Saturday night.
- Jois, McBroom lead Eastern Washington past Pacific 70-63 Updated: Nov-29-15 12:13 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Austin McBroom scored 20 and Venky Jois added 16 with seven rebounds and four assists to help Eastern Washington beat Pacific 70-63 Saturday night at the Sacramento State Basketball Invitational.
- Coggins leads Cal State Fullerton past Nevada 75-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:54 pm
FULLERTON, California - Tre Coggins pumped in four 3-pointers and finished with 25 points to lead Cal State Fullerton to a 75-66 win over Nevada on Saturday night.
- UNC-Asheville runs away from Loyola of Chicago, 59-48 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:53 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Dylan Smith scored 17 points and sparked a 15-0 run that pulled UNC-Asheville out of a 6-point halftime deficit and launched the Bulldogs to a 59-48 win over Loyola of Chicago Saturday night to claim third place at the Great Alaska Shootout.
- UC Davis powers past Utah Valley 82-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:51 pm
OREM, Utah - Nolan Berry scored 18, Neal Monson had 17 points and 13 rebounds, and UC Davis scored the last 12 after trailing most of the game Saturday night to beat Utah Valley 82-70.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:31 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Maryland wouldn't let fatigue slow it down.
- Collinsworth leads BYU to 95-81 win over Belmont Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
PROVO, Utah - Kyle Collinsworth finished with 26 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists to help BYU beat Belmont 95-81 on Saturday night.
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:19 pm
HONOLULU - Quinn Dornstauder and Katie Hempen each scored a dozen points and No. 16 Arizona State ran away from Hawaii in the second and third quarters to take a 75-49 win at the Rainbow Wahine Showdown on Saturday night.
- Lindsey, Demps spark NU to 90-63 rout of New Orleans Updated: Nov-28-15 11:18 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Scottie Lindsey might soon crack the starting lineup. For now, he's focused on his role as a sixth man.
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:15 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Maggie Lyon tied a career high with 26 points and Christen Inman hit the go-ahead bucket with 11 seconds left to help No. 19 Northwestern women hold off East Carolina for a 78-75 win at the Lone Star Showcase on Saturday night.
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:14 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Peyton Little scored 17 points, Vionise Pierre-Louis 15 and No. 21 Oklahoma pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 76-61 victory over Boston College on Saturday night at the Junkanoo Jam.
- Louisville beats Saint Louis 77-57 in Brooklyn Updated: Nov-28-15 11:09 pm
NEW YORK - Trey Lewis got two very different views of Rick Pitino around the last two Thanksgiving.
- Carter leads No. 2 Maryland past Cleveland State, 80-63 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:56 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland coach Mark Turgeon liked the way his players shared the ball, limited turnovers and attacked the zone against Cleveland State.
- Strong second half leads No. 4 Iowa State past Illinois Updated: Nov-28-15 10:36 pm
NICEVILLE, Florida - With Illinois and No. 4 Iowa State trading the lead for most of Saturday's championship game in the Emerald Coast Classic, Cyclones guard Monte Norris decided with 10:51 remaining to try and deliver a knockout punch.
- Southern Illinois beats Portland 80-79 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:36 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Anthony Beane and Sean O'Brien each scored 18 points, Armon Fletcher hit the winning shot, and Southern Illinois beat Portland 80-79 on Saturday night at the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic.
- Green Bay dumps Eastern Illinois 81-72 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
CHARLESTON, Illinois - Carrington Love scored 25 points to go with six rebounds and four steals, and Jordan Fouse added 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead Green Bay past Eastern Illinois 81-72 Saturday night.
- Isaac leads No. 16 Purdue past Lehigh, 77-55 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:31 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue center Isaac Haas acknowledges that sometimes he becomes timid, worrying about picking up a third or fourth foul.
- Creighton knocks W. Illinois from ranks of unbeaten, 97-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:22 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Khyri Thomas scored 18 points - 14 after halftime - as Creighton sent Western Illinois crashing from the ranks of the unbeaten, 97-67 on Saturday night.