- Hempen leads No. 9 Arizona State women past California Updated: Feb-13-16 1:02 am
BERKELEY, California - Elisha Davis never hesitates in getting the ball to Katie Hempen. The Arizona State point guard knows a good thing when she sees it.
- Wiese leads No. 8 Oregon State women past Colorado, 73-50 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:37 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Sydney Wiese had 15 points and eight assists as No. 8 Oregon State rolled to its 11th straight victory, 73-50 over Colorado on Friday night.
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Arizona 82-58 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:35 am
STANFORD, California - Erica McCall had 12 points and No. 13 Stanford used quick starts in both halves on Friday night to win its fifth straight, 82-58 over Arizona.
- Glaze leads Grand Canyon in win over Seattle 71-60 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:30 am
SEATTLE - Grandy Glaze scoring 16 points on 7 for 12 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon won its third straight, beating Seattle 71-60 Friday night.
- No. 14 UCLA women pull away from Washington State 73-61 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:30 am
LOS ANGELES - Monique Billings scored half of her 16 points in the fourth quarter and No. 14 UCLA pulled away from Washington State for a 73-61 victory on Friday night.
- Trier scores 18, No. 17 Arizona holds off UCLA 81-75 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:26 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had trouble guarding anybody in the first half, slow to rotate out to shooters, allowing UCLA to repeatedly get to the rim.
- Mind the gap: Auriemma doesn't expect dominance to last Updated: Feb-13-16 12:19 am
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn coach Geno Auriemma doesn't believe his program will dominate women's college basketball forever - maybe just through April.
- Washington women hold off USC 61-53 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Kelsey Plum scored 22 points and Washington turned back Southern California 61-53 on Friday night.
- Monmouth stuns Rider late in 79-78 win Updated: Feb-12-16 11:35 pm
LAWRENCEVILLE, New Jersey - Justin Robinson scored 21 points, and his 3-pointer with 3.4 seconds to play capped a wild finish as Monmouth's furious comeback shocked Rider in a 79-78 win Friday night.
- Holder scores 20, Arizona State knocks off No. 23 USC, 74-67 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned up the defense gave No. 23 USC a loss it never expected.
- Alleyne sets record as Oregon women top Utah 69-58 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:07 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne had 27 points, 13 rebounds, four steals and two blocks to lead Oregon to a 69-58 win over Utah on Friday night.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Incarnate Word holds off Central Arkansas 71-69 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:27 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kyle Hittle had a double-double scoring 24 points while grabbing 10 rebounds as Incarnate Word edged Central Arkansas 71-69 on Friday night.
- Yale winning streak at 11 after 75-65 win over Dartmouth Updated: Feb-12-16 10:21 pm
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Makai Mason scored 25 points and Justin Sears had 21 with 13 rebounds to lead Yale to a 75-65 win over Dartmouth on Friday night, the Bulldogs' 11th-straight victory.
- Princeton beats Cornell 85-56 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:19 pm
ITHACA, New York - Henry Caruso and Amir Bell had 13 points each and Princeton beat Cornell 85-56 for its third straight win on Friday night.
- Davis helps No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:14 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Darrell Davis made a go-ahead 3-pointer from the corner with 21.1 seconds left and No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 on Friday night.
- No. 23 DePaul women beat Xavier 82-52 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - Ashton Millender had 15 points and No. 23 DePaul had six others score at least eight points in an 82-52 win over Xavier on Friday night.
- Welton scores 24, St. Peter's beats Niagara 72-59 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:50 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Quadir Welton had 24 points and 11 rebounds, Antwon Portley added 21 points and six boards and St. Peter's beat Niagara 72-59 on Friday night.
- Harry Perretta wins 699th game as Villanova beats St. John's Updated: Feb-12-16 9:49 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Louin scored 18 points and Caroline Coyer added 17 to lift Villanova to a 71-59 win over St. John's on Friday night giving coach Harry Perretta his 699th career victory.
- Disallowed Boise State buzzer-beater should have counted Updated: Feb-12-16 9:30 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The Mountain West Conference reversed course Friday and said a last-second 3-pointer by James Webb III should have counted and given Boise State an 87-84 overtime victory over Colorado State.
- Campbell leads Ohio over Buffalo 94-75 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:27 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Antonio Campbell tied a career high with 28 points and grabbed 15 rebounds on Friday night to help Ohio beat Buffalo 94-75.
- Lo's 21 points sends Columbia past Pennsylvania 63-53 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:24 pm
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 21 points and had five rebounds and Grant Mullins added 11 points and six steals to lead Columbia past Pennsylvania 63-53 on Friday night.
- Harvard ends skid with 79-73 win over Brown. Updated: Feb-12-16 9:21 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Agunwa Okolie and Corbin Miller led a balanced Harvard attack with 14 points apiece and the Crimson held off Brown 72-66 on Friday night.
- Williams leads No. 22 South Florida women past Cincinnati Updated: Feb-12-16 9:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Courtney Williams scored 17 of her 22 points in the first half and No. 22 South Florida rolled to a 78-51 win over Cincinnati on Friday night.
- Willis making most of minutes starting for No. 22 Kentucky Updated: Feb-12-16 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Derek Willis' hope of getting into the rotation at Kentucky required a lot of patience during a two-year wait for minutes behind a glut of NBA-caliber talent.