- Providence beats Evansville 74-64 in Wooden Updated: Nov-26-15 11:38 pm
FULLERTON, California - Ben Bentil scored a career-high 24 points, Kris Dunn added 18, and Providence beat Evansville 74-64 on Thursday night in an opening-round game at the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Newton, Stetson pull away for 83-70 win over Bethune-Cookman Updated: Nov-26-15 11:22 pm
LAS VEGAS - Derick Newton had 22 points and 11 rebounds - both career highs - and Brian Pegg added 16 and 10 to help Stetson pull away for an 83-70 win over Bethune-Cookman on Thursday night in the Las Vegas Invitational.
- Mercer gets past Tulane in 71-61 win Updated: Nov-26-15 10:42 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Phillip Leonard scored 14 points to lead Mercer to a 71-61 win over Tulane at The Challenge in Music City on Thursday night.
- No. 17 Notre Dame upset 70-68 by Monmouth Updated: Nov-26-15 10:17 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - A slow start in the second half cost Notre Dame.
- Texas holds onto early lead, beats Washington 82-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:15 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas is still far away from where it wants to be this season.
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:08 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine took his game to another level, scoring, rebounding and dishing off. His teammates followed his lead, making third-ranked Michigan State too much to handle.
- Robinson leads Monmouth to 70-68 upset of No. 17 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-26-15 9:48 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Monmouth's 900th win was a special one.
- Williams leads West Virginia past Richmond 67-59 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:45 pm
LAS VEGAS - West Virginia couldn't seem to shake Richmond Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational, and desperately needed a turning point to seize momentum.
- Moseley helps No. 6 Maryland women rout Old Dominion 95-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:29 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Brene Moseley scored a career-high-tying 26 points on 10-of-12 shooting to help the No. 6 Maryland women rout Old Dominion 95-46 on Thursday in the opener of the Paradise Jam.
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:20 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Christen Inman scored a career-high 28 points, Nia Coffey added 17 and Ashley Deary scored 13 with 10 steals and seven assists to lead the No. 19 Northwestern women past Eastern Washington 74-70 Thursday at the Lone Star Showcase.
- Stephen F. Austin holds off Western Michigan 79-71 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:00 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clide Geffrard scored 21 points with nine rebounds - both career highs - to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 79-71 win over Western Michigan on Thursday night in the opening round of the Challenge in the Music City.
- Brunson scores 18 points, No. 8 Villanova beats Stanford Updated: Nov-26-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Villanova struggled to score and rebound on Thursday night.
- No. 18 UConn falls 79-76 to Syracuse at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-26-15 7:36 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Connecticut has had plenty of experience playing in tough, physical games with Syracuse.
- Syracuse rallies in 2nd half, beats No. 18 UConn 79-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - When Syracuse and Connecticut get together on the court, good basketball often follows.
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:16 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Peyton Little scored 14 points with four 3-pointers and six assists and No. 21 Oklahoma scored 22 points in the fourth quarter to pull away from Utah 70-55 at the Junkaroo Jam on Thursday.
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats Furman 73-69 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:08 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Brandon Pye scored 19 points with five 3-pointers and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beat Furman 73-69 Thursday in the Battle 4 Atlantis regional tournament.
- Boise State hands UC Irvine first loss, 71-64 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:46 pm
FULLERTON, California - Anthony Drmic scored 21 points and Boise State beat UC Irvine 71-64 on Thursday in the opener of the Wooden Legacy tournament.
- UALR rallies to beat East Carolina 54-46 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 13 points and made all six of his free throws and Arkansas-Little Rock rallied to beat East Carolina 54-46 on Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational to win its fourth straight.
- No. 20 Wichita State loses 72-69 to USC Updated: Nov-26-15 6:32 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Wichita State is without its senior leader and likely heading out of the Top 25.
- Appalachian State rallies to beat Liberty 73-62 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:39 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Frank Eaves scored 18 points and made 10 of 13 free throws, Ronshad Shabazz added 17 points, and Appalachian State rallied to beat Liberty 73-62 on Thursday in the opening round of the Challenge in Music City.
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:22 pm
CEDAR PARK, Texas - Caira Washington had 22 points and 12 rebounds and Jonquel Jones 20 points and 13 boards to lead No. 24 George Washington over Houston 82-78 on Thursday at the Lone Star Showcase.
- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- Boatwright scores 22, USC beats No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-26-15 5:16 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Freshman Bennie Boatright had a career-high 22 points and USC beat No. 20 Wichita State 72-69 in a first-round game Thursday at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:45 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Baylor used its size advantage to overpower Cincinnati.
- Elon rallies to beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:40 pm
ELON, North Carolina - Tyler Seibring's 3-pointer gave Elon the lead with 45 seconds to go and the Phoenix beat Mount St. Mary's 79-74 on Thursday.