- Hemsley leads SDSU to 78-71 OT win vs New Mexico Updated: Feb-07-16 2:44 am
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's 10-game winning streak to open Mountain West Conference play seemed all but over when New Mexico took a five-point lead with 21.1 seconds to play.
- Sabonis, Gonzaga beat Pepperdine 69-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
MALIBU, California - Domantas Sabonis had 20 points and 11 rebounds for his conference-leading 14th double-double and Gonzaga held on Saturday night to beat Pepperdine 69-66.
- No. 21 Wichita State loses 58-53 at Illinois State Updated: Feb-07-16 1:57 am
NORMAL, Illinois - Wichita State was on its way to another Missouri Valley Conference win when it just fell apart down the stretch against Illinois State.
- San Francisco beats Santa Clara 89-86 in overtime Updated: Feb-07-16 1:43 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Devin Watson scored 24 points, including six in overtime, Uche Ofoegbu blocked a potential game-tying 3-pointer, and San Francisco beat Santa Clara 89-86 on Saturday night.
- Lee, Illinois State top No. 21 Wichita State 58-53 Updated: Feb-07-16 1:43 am
NORMAL, Illinois - Illinois State was down by 16 against No. 21 Wichita State when Paris Lee took over.
- Breunig's career night lifts Montana over Portland St. 82-80 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:47 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Martin Breunig had 26 of his career-high 32 points in the second half to power Montana's 82-80 comeback win over Portland State on Saturday night.
- Seattle beats UMKC 65-55 behind Powell's 17 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
SEATTLE - William Powell scored 17 points, grabbed 12 rebounds and made six assists as Seattle beat the University of Missouri-Kansas City 65-55 on Saturday night to win its fifth straight.
- Lemar lifts UC Davis to a 50-49 win over UC Riverside Updated: Feb-07-16 12:43 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Josh Fox scored 16 points and Brynton Lemar hit a jumper with two seconds left to give UC Davis a 50-49 win over UC Riverside on Saturday night.
- Hawaii rolls past Cal Poly in second half for 75-60 win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:41 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Stefan Jankovic scored 19 points, hauled in 10 rebounds and Hawaii rolled to a 75-60 win over Cal Poly on Saturday night.
- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- Mistake-prone No. 22 Indiana falls to Penn State 68-63 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:26 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Tom Crean has grown used to frenetic finishes when his squad has matched up with Penn State recently.
- Montana State holds off Sacramento State 79-76 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:22 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Tyler Hall scored 25 points with five 3-pointers and Montana State held off Sacramento State 79-76 on Saturday night to end a two-game skid.
- Mississippi tops Vanderbilt 85-78 behind Moody's 23 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:21 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody smiled in the postgame press conference and would not respond when questioned about the severity and pain from a nagging groin injury.
- Cal State Bakersfield rolls to 71-48 win over Chicago State Updated: Feb-07-16 12:13 am
BAKERSFIELD, California - Aly Ahmed scored 20 points, Dedrick Basile added 15 to go with 10 rebounds, and Cal State Bakersfield cruised to a 71-48 win over Chicago State on Saturday night.
- UC Santa Barbara roars past CS Fullerton in 2nd half, 81-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:12 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Michael Bryson and Gabe Vincent combined to score 45 points and UC Santa Barbara roared back from a seven-point halftime deficit to post an 81-68 victory over CS Fullerton Saturday night.
- No. 15 Baylor falls to No. 14 West Virginia 80-69 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:03 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Poor shooting in the second half cost No. 15 Baylor a chance to turn the top of the Big 12 standings into a tossup.
- Taylor leads Penn State to 68-63 win over No. 22 Indiana Updated: Feb-06-16 11:51 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Brandon Taylor and his Penn State teammates traveled nearly 6,200 miles across Big Ten country over the last five weeks and nearly forgot what it felt like to play at home.
- Prarie View A&M upsets Texas Southern 59-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:47 pm
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas - Jayrn Johnson scored 21 points and blocked three shots to help Prairie View A&M snap a seven-game losing streak and upset Southwestern Athletic Conference leader Texas Southern 59-55 on Saturday night.
- Alabama A&M beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-66 behind West Updated: Feb-06-16 11:46 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Nicholas West scored 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Alabama A&M beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 71-66 on Saturday night.
- No. 14 West Virginia beats No. 15 Baylor 80-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:45 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - With a little help, West Virginia has scratched its way into sole possession of first place in the tough Big 12.
- Siakam powers New Mexico State past Utah Valley, 98-74 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:43 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam scored 27 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as New Mexico State romped past Utah Valley, 98-74 on Saturday night to remain in first-place in the Western Athletic Conference.
- Tennessee State hangs on for 77-76 win over Morehead State Updated: Feb-06-16 11:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tahjere McCall scored 23 points, hitting 15 of 16 from the foul line, and Tennessee State hung on Saturday night for a 77-76 win over Morehead State.
- Thomas' 18 points helps Bradley upset Indiana State, 63-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:35 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Donte Thomas scored 18 points and Bradley converted eight straight free-throw attempts in the final minute to upset Indiana State, 63-58 for the Braves' second Missouri Valley Conference win Saturday night.
- Delgado scores 19 points, Seton Hall beats Georgetown 69-61 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:28 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - For the second game in a row, Angel Delgado tied a career high with 19 points and Seton Hall beat Georgetown 69-61 on Saturday night.
- Texas A&M-CC beats Sam Houston , 51-48; now tied for 2nd Updated: Feb-06-16 11:24 pm
HOUSTON - Bryce Douvier scored 10 points, including a pair of free throws to give Texas A&M-Corpus Christi the lead for good in a 51-48 win over Sam Houston State on Saturday night.