- Poland reopens probe into 2010 crash that killed president Updated: Feb-04-16 12:22 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Poland's government opened a new investigation Thursday into the 2010 plane crash in Russia that killed President Lech Kaczynski, with the defense minister saying that evidence pointing to Russian involvement was covered up in an earlier probe.
- What we know about Israel's decision on Western Wall prayers Updated: Feb-01-16 3:17 pm
The decision by Israel's government to allow non-Orthodox Jewish prayer at Jerusalem's Western Wall is being seen as a major breakthrough for the country's long-marginalized liberal believers. Here's what we know about the issue:
- New prayer site highlights divide between Israel, US Jews Updated: Feb-01-16 2:57 pm
JERUSALEM - The Israeli government's decision to allow non-Orthodox Jewish prayer at Jerusalem's Western Wall is a major breakthrough for the country's long-marginalized liberal streams and their powerful supporters in the United States.
- Arizona governor wants to split 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Updated: Jan-28-16 6:03 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona's Republican governor launched a renewed effort Thursday to break up the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, citing reasons outside longstanding GOP complaints that the court covering nine Western states is too liberal.
- Florida Democrats have clear choice in race to replace Rubio Updated: Jan-28-16 11:28 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Democrats must decide whether their best shot at winning the Senate seat now held by Marco Rubio is a liberal firebrand who has said the GOP health plan was to hope people die quickly, or a moderate Democrat who often votes with Republicans.
- Baltimore government offices open, offer liberal leave Updated: Jan-26-16 5:49 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore government offices will be open Wednesday and Thursday, and offer liberal leave for non-essential employees in the wake of a storm that dumped record-breaking amounts of snow on the city's streets.
- Obama contrasts Clinton's pragmatism with Sanders' idealism Updated: Jan-25-16 6:04 am
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is casting the Democratic primary to replace him as a contest between Hillary Clinton's pragmatism and experience versus Bernie Sanders' idealism and liberalism.
- 4 injured in explosion at Liberal transportation company Updated: Jan-13-16 7:49 am
LIBERAL, Kansas - Authorities are trying to determine what caused an explosion and fire at a southwest Kansas business.