- South Texas judge in videotaped beating loses seat Updated: Mar-05-14 8:21 am
- Hulu selling Japan business to Nippon TV Updated: Feb-27-14 8:43 pm
- YouTube ordered to take down anti-Muslim film Updated: Feb-26-14 9:19 pm
- Getting a clearer picture on Netflix-Comcast deal Updated: Feb-24-14 6:28 pm
- Netflix reaches deal with Comcast Updated: Feb-23-14 4:49 pm
ROCKPORT, Texas - A South Texas family law judge seen beating his then-16-year-old daughter in a video she posted online in 2011 has lost his re-election bid.
LOS ANGELES - Video streaming company Hulu says it's selling its business in Japan to Nippon TV. A price wasn't disclosed.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court ordered YouTube on Wednesday to take down an anti-Muslim film that sparked violent riots in parts of the Middle East and death threats to the actors.
SAN FRANCISCO - After years of bickering, Netflix and Comcast are working together to provide their subscribers with a more enjoyable experience when they're watching movies and television shows over high-speed Internet connections.
NEW YORK - Netflix has reached a deal with Comcast to ensure that its TV shows and movies are streamed smoothly to households, the first deal the online video streaming service has reached with an Internet service provider.