- Prying parents: Phone monitoring apps flourish in S. Korea Updated: May-15-15 4:46 am
SEOUL, South Korea - Lee Chang-june can be miles from his 12-year-old son but still know when he plays a smartphone game. With the press of an app he can see his son's phone activity, disable apps or totally shut down the smartphone.
- Nintendo reports $350 million profit, reversal from red ink Updated: May-07-15 12:40 pm
TOKYO - Nintendo Co. reported a net profit of 41.8 billion yen ($350 million) for the fiscal year through March, a reversal from deep losses the previous year, as it reshapes its troubled business with a long-delayed foray into smartphone games and plans to bring its video game characters to theme parks.
- Venezuelan president's bout with thrown mango inspires game Updated: May-06-15 12:14 am
CARACAS, Venezuela - Two Venezuelans who emigrated to escape the country's economic woes are drawing laughs with a mobile game mocking President Nicolas Maduro for his decision to give a new home to a woman who threw a mango at him seeking attention for her plea to get housing.
- Glu Mobile lands big China deal that could signal expansion Updated: Apr-30-15 12:58 pm
NEW YORK - A $126 million investment from a Chinese gaming company sent shares of Glu Mobile soaring almost 20 percent Thursday.
- Glu Mobile adds Britney Spears to celebrity game roster Updated: Apr-29-15 6:19 pm