- Associated Press Division I All-Ohio girls team Updated: Mar-10-14 7:06 pm
- Monday's State Playoff Scores Updated: Mar-10-14 6:52 pm
- Associated Press Division II All-Ohio girls team Updated: Mar-10-14 6:36 pm
- Cleveland claims 2nd straight Class 3A title Updated: Mar-09-14 3:52 am
- Colton wins 6th straight Class 1B girls title Updated: Mar-09-14 3:41 am
- Lynden Christian beats King's 55-40 for 1A title Updated: Mar-09-14 1:51 am
- Rainier Beach holds off Eastside Catholic Updated: Mar-09-14 12:53 am
- Colton holds on late to beat Pomeroy Updated: Mar-09-14 12:36 am
- Zillah tops King's 52-46 for 1A Boys Title Updated: Mar-09-14 12:29 am
- Chicago Whitney Young beats Rolling Meadows 60-44 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:11 am
- Wynot wins another D2 title, 53-38 over Sterling Updated: Mar-09-14 12:08 am
- Bedford North Lawrence 4A champs 51-41 over Penn Updated: Mar-08-14 11:50 pm
- Galena Park North Shore tops Converse Judson 57-45 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:48 pm
- Tift County wins Boys AAAAAA over Wheeler 63-49 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:32 pm
- Oak Grove wins state B title Updated: Mar-08-14 11:27 pm
- W.F. West beats Mark Morris 48-37; wins 2A girls Updated: Mar-08-14 11:11 pm
- A.C. Flora tops Darlington 51-42 for 3A Boys title Updated: Mar-08-14 11:09 pm
- Dowling Catholic wins 5A title over SE Polk Updated: Mar-08-14 11:08 pm
- G-Prep rallies past Mt. Rainer for 4A title 53-51 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:00 pm
- Colfax girls top Toutle Lake 45-38, win crown Updated: Mar-08-14 10:54 pm
- Forgan wins 3rd B title in 4 years Updated: Mar-08-14 10:46 pm
- Salmen tops Warren Easton, 56-48 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:41 pm
- Chicago Heights Marian Catholic beats Geneva 45-34 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:51 pm
- Water Valley beats Laneville 68-44 for 1A Div. II Updated: Mar-08-14 9:48 pm
- Western over Evansville Mater Dei 38-35 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:47 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013-14 Associated Press Division I All-Ohio girls basketball team, based on the recommendations of a media panel:
North Little Rock 77, Bentonville 64
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013-14 Associated Press Division II All-Ohio girls basketball team, based on the recommendations of a media panel:
TACOMA, Washington - Makala Roper scored 17 points to lead Cleveland to a second straight Class 3A state title with a 54-46 victory over Bishop Blanchet on Saturday night.
SPOKANE, Washington - Zoe Moser dominated the first half, Jenna Moser took over in the second and Colton captured its sixth straight Washington Class 1B girls championship with a 68-32 victory Tekoa-Oakesdale on Saturday night.
YAKIMA, Washington - Tournament MVP Kara Bajema scored 13 points to lead four double-figure scorers as Lynden Christian beat King's 55-40 on Saturday for the Class 1A girl state championship.
TACOMA, Washington - Djuan Piper converted an off-balance jumper from just inside the foul line with 5.1 seconds remaining to lift Rainier Beach over Eastside Catholic 47-45 and earn a third straight Class 3A boys state championship.
SPOKANE, Washington - Jake Straughan scored eight of his game-high 25 points in the closing minutes to carry Colton past Pomeroy 59-46 Saturday night in the Washington Class 1B boys state title game.
YAKIMA, Washington - Tournament MVP Brady Widner scored a game-high 21 points to lead Zillah to a 52-46 win over King's for the Class 1A boys state championship Saturday.
NORMAL, Illinois - Kiara Lewis wasn't about to let Chicago Whitney Young lose focus during Saturday's state 4A championship game after coasting to an impressive 40-point victory in Friday's semifinals.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Maggie Schulte scored 29 points and pulled down 15 rebounds, and Wynot defeated Sterling 53-38 on Saturday to win its fourth straight Class D2 girls state basketball championship.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Brittani Rizzi was third-best scorer for Bedford North Lawrence during the season, but in her last game as a Star, she shined on the state's biggest stage for girls basketball.
AUSTIN, Texas - Jarrey Foster had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Galena Park North Shore controlled Converse Judson from the start to win the Class 5A state championship 57-45 Saturday night.
MACON, Georgia - D.J. Bryant scored 22 points to lead Tift County to a 63-49 win over Wheeler Saturday in the GHSA Class AAAAAA Boys state championship game.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Carter Kretchman scored 36 points to lead Fargo Oak Grove to a 68-58 win over Rugby in the championship game of the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament on Saturday.
YAKIMA, Washington - Led by tournament MVP Julie Spencer, W.F. West ran past defending champ Mark Morris 48-37 on Saturday en route to the Class 2A girls state championship.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - James Murray-Boyles scored 16 points to lead four A.C. Flora players in double figures in a 51-42 overtime victory over Darlington in the Class 3A boys state championship Saturday at the Colonial Life Arena.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Audrey Faber scored 19 of her 26 points in the second half and No. 5 Dowling Catholic fended off No. 9 Southeast Polk 66-55 on Saturday night for the Class 5A championship.
TACOMA, Washington - Otiona Gildon scored 10 of Gonzaga Prep's 11 fourth quarter points as Gonzaga Prep rallied to defeat Mount Rainier 53-51 and claim the 4A girls state championship.
SPOKANE, Washington - Amara Huber scored 17 points and Colfax used a quick start to help topple Toutle Lake 45-38 on Saturday night in the Washington Class 2B girls state title game.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jace Kerr had 23 points, nine rebounds and five assists, Trevin Lopez added 20 points and Forgan won its third state basketball title in four years, beating Lookeba-Sickles 77-69 on Saturday in the Class B boys championship game.
LAKE CHARLES, Louisiana - Megan Brown scored 14 of her 21 points in the fourth quarter to spark a late surge and lead Salmen to a 56-48 win over Warren Easton in the Class 4A state championship game Saturday night.
NORMAL, Illinois - Ashton Millender scored 16 points to lead Chicago Heights Marian Catholic past Geneva 45-34 on Saturday to take third place in the girls Class 4A state tournament.
AUSTIN, Texas - Trae Hannon scored 16 points and Water Valley cruised to the Class 1A Division II championship 68-44 over Laneville.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Western's players couldn't wait to get to the podium. But to get there, they had to be asked to leave center court to make room for the stagehands to set up the makeshift ceremony stand.