- Lifestyle changes may guard aging brain against memory loss Updated: Jul-24-15 11:01 am
WASHINGTON - The latest Alzheimer's research has a clear theme: Change your lifestyle to protect your brain.
- Maine's Jackson Laboratory gets $800,000 for aging studies Updated: Jul-19-15 11:22 am
BAR HARBOR, Maine - Maine's Jackson Laboratory is getting more than $800,000 from the federal government to conduct research on aging.
- LDWF numbers show Louisiana's anglers may be aging Updated: Jul-14-15 10:27 am
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - Across the Sportsman's Paradise it's not unusual to see the bumper sticker, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work," on the back of a pickup.
- Obama says US must step up care for aging Americans Updated: Jul-13-15 12:20 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama warned Monday of an increasing urgency for the U.S. to care for older Americans as millions of baby boomers head into their golden years.
- Maine House speaker to attend White House event on aging Updated: Jul-12-15 8:44 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Democratic Speaker Mark Eves is heading to Washington this week to attend the annual White House Conference on Aging.
- Poll: Sandwich generation worried about own long-term care Updated: Jul-09-15 12:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Caught between kids and aging parents, the sandwich generation worries more than most Americans their age about how they'll afford their own care as they grow older, a new poll shows. But most aren't doing much to get ready.
- Over-65 population rate jumping in Ohio Updated: Jul-06-15 10:46 am
CINCINNATI - A new projection Monday forecast that 22 percent of the state's residents will be 65 or older in less than two decades.