- Obama to host conference on aging at White House in July Updated: May-28-15 9:48 am
BOSTON - President Barack Obama has announced plans to host a conference on aging at the White House in July.
- White House Conference on Aging to hold forum in Boston Updated: May-25-15 3:13 pm
BOSTON - The White House Conference on Aging will hold its fifth and final regional forum in Boston this week.
- Aging Catholic nuns get care at Jewish nursing home Updated: May-24-15 12:22 pm
NEW YORK - For 98-year-old Sister Angela Rooney, it was one of the most jarring moves of her life.
- Aging skiers bring new demands for sports medicine Updated: May-08-15 11:38 am
VAIL, Colorado - A few years ago, the National Ski Areas Association released numbers confirming the existence of something that many here have enjoyed contributing: an aging skier population.
- High-tech sensors help kids keep eye on aging parents Updated: May-05-15 10:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Each time 81-year-old Bill Dworsky or his 80-year-old wife Dorothy opens the refrigerator, closes the bathroom door or lifts the lid on a pill container, tiny sensors in their San Francisco home make notes on a digital logbook.
- Brain health is focus of event in Lexington Updated: May-01-15 3:34 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A free health fair focused on keeping your brain in good shape is set for later this month in Lexington.
- Apple, IBM, Japan Post team up to improve elderly care Updated: Apr-30-15 3:40 pm
NEW YORK - Apple, IBM and Japanese insurance and bank holding company Japan Post have formed a partnership to improve the lives of elderly people in the country.