- Bynum expected to make Pacers debut vs. Celtics Updated: Mar-11-14 1:12 pm
- April 7 trial set for former Phoenix Suns player Updated: Mar-11-14 5:06 am
- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Kings hold off Flames for 3-2 victory Updated: Mar-11-14 1:21 am
- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Williams, Livingston lead Nets past Raptors Updated: Mar-11-14 12:56 am
- Knicks send 76ers to 17th straight loss Updated: Mar-11-14 12:30 am
- Knight leads Bucks past Magic 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:47 pm
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Nuggets 105-98 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:15 pm
- Wade carries Heat late, Miami tops Wizards 99-90 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:12 pm
- Nets scratch Garnett from lineup Updated: Mar-10-14 8:39 pm
- Rookie G Victor Oladipo to return for Magic Updated: Mar-10-14 7:27 pm
- Kings F Nolan suspended 1 game Updated: Mar-10-14 6:40 pm
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry against Mavs Updated: Mar-10-14 4:56 pm
- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury Updated: Mar-10-14 4:15 pm
- NBADL expands to 18 teams Updated: Mar-10-14 1:45 pm
- Dwane Casey has surprising Raptors on a roll Updated: Mar-10-14 11:53 am
- Porter wins at Oregon Sports Awards Updated: Mar-10-14 1:22 am
- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Kings cruise to 7th straight win, 4-2 over Oilers Updated: Mar-10-14 12:00 am
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat 95-88 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 11:55 pm
- Rockets rally for 118-113 OT win over Blazers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 pm
- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win Updated: Mar-09-14 11:35 pm
- Surging Raptors beat Timberwolves 111-104 Updated: Mar-09-14 10:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers will finally get a chance to see what Andrew Bynum can do for them.
PHOENIX - An April 7 trial has been scheduled for former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas on charges that he stole merchandise from Luke Air Force Base's exchange store.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
CALGARY, Alberta - Martin Jones made a habit of winning big games at the Saddledome during his Western Hockey League career.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
NEW YORK - Plagued by foul trouble in the first three quarters, Paul Pierce came up big down the stretch for the Brooklyn Nets.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony had plenty of help against the struggling Philadelphia 76ers.
MILWAUKEE - For about a three-minute stretch of the second half, Milwaukee's Brandon Knight just could not be stopped.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats are getting used to big nights from Al Jefferson and Kemba Walker.
MIAMI - LeBron James set the tone pregame. Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry says his strained right quadriceps is slowly getting better and he is planning to start for the Golden State Warriors against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
CLEVELAND - Anthony Bennett's rough rookie season hit a new bump.
NEW YORK - The NBA Development League has added a team in the New York suburb of White Plains that will be owned and operated by the Knicks.
When Masai Ujiri left the Denver Nuggets to take over basketball operations for the Toronto Raptors, many saw coach Dwane Casey's departure at the end of the season as a done deal.
BEAVERTON, Oregon - Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Los Angeles Kings are winning game after game - even when they aren't at their best.
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler understand it.
HOUSTON - Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
DALLAS - Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Toronto Raptors have had every excuse to give in this season. They've had injuries to key players, turned the roster over significantly with an early season trade and had low expectations after a regime change portended a possible tear down and rebuild.