- The Latest: Al Horford arrives at All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-13-16 11:09 am
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Rising Stars: LaVine, US beat Wiggins, World 157-154 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Zach LaVine hoisted the MVP trophy above his head, laughing along with Minnesota Timberwolves teammates Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns as he stood on the podium.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Canada tops US in All-Star celebrity game, 74-63 Updated: Feb-12-16 9:24 pm
TORONTO - Drake outcoached Kevin Hart, and Win Butler was aptly named in the NBA All-Star celebrity game Friday night.
- Carmelo Anthony voted to player union's executive committee Updated: Feb-12-16 8:39 pm
TORONTO - New York Knicks All-Star Carmelo Anthony has been elected to the NBA Players Association's executive committee as a vice president.
- Willis making most of minutes starting for No. 22 Kentucky Updated: Feb-12-16 6:45 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Derek Willis' hope of getting into the rotation at Kentucky required a lot of patience during a two-year wait for minutes behind a glut of NBA-caliber talent.
- It's Kobe's world, at least for 1 more All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
TORONTO - Kobe Bryant answered questions in Spanish and Italian, raved about Canadian hospitality, showed off knowledge of both Greek basketball and English soccer. He announced plans to go to the Philippines and Taiwan, thanked fans from Japan and even asked a reporter how to say a phrase in Mandarin.
- Bosh out of NBA All-Star Game due to calf injury Updated: Feb-12-16 5:56 pm
TORONTO - Chris Bosh's All-Star participation for this year is over, before he ever took the floor in the city where his career began.
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- Shaq, Iverson finalists, Yao could join them in Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-12-16 5:28 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal was just 9 years old when his stepfather began teaching him basketball with a plan to dominate like Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- former Wyoming star Nance finds niche with LA Lakers Updated: Feb-12-16 12:16 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - It's mid-January and Larry Nance Jr. is the last player in the visiting team's locker room at Golden State's Oracle Arena.
- No. 4 Iowa fights back but comes up short 85-78 at Indiana Updated: Feb-12-16 12:59 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Iowa coach Fran McCaffery needed his team to be better Thursday night.
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:41 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana's Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell wanted the ball Thursday night.
- Bucks go into All-Star break with 99-92 win over Wizards Updated: Feb-12-16 12:03 am
MILWAUKEE - Khris Middleton's role on the Milwaukee Bucks has evolved from catch-and-shoot perimeter player to crunch-time playmaker.
- Thunder beat Pelicans; teams mourn Ingrid Williams' death Updated: Feb-11-16 11:21 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Playing with heavy hearts a night after Thunder assistant and former Pelicans coach Monty Williams' wife died, Russell Westbrook led Oklahoma to a 121-95 victory over New Orleans on Thursday.
- Kobe's last, Toronto's 1st as NBA All-Star goes outside US Updated: Feb-11-16 8:21 pm
TORONTO - Of all the goodies Kobe Bryant collects in his farewell season, one this weekend might be particularly useful.
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal has watched former teammate Kobe Bryant's farewell tour this season from afar. And even though Bryant hasn't been the consistently dynamic player he once was while playing for a Los Angeles Lakers team that is losing games by the bucketful, O'Neal couldn't help but be a little envious of the way Bryant has been able to say goodbye.
- Thunder hold moment of silence for assistant Williams' wife Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
- NBA All-Star MVP voting to include use of player emojis Updated: Feb-11-16 7:48 pm
TORONTO - Voting for the NBA All-Star Game MVP will include Twitter - using emojis.
- LA Sparks re-sign 2-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker Updated: Feb-11-16 5:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Two-time WNBA MVP Candace Parker is staying with the Los Angeles Sparks.
- Suns' Booker replaces 76rs' Noel in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-11-16 5:19 pm
TORONTO - Phoenix Suns rookie Devin Booker has replaced injured Philadelphia player Nerlens Noel on the U.S. team roster in the Rising Stars Challenge on Friday night.
- Suns assign McRae to Bakersfield of D-League Updated: Feb-11-16 5:09 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns assigned guard Jordan McRae to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League on Thursday, and said he will play in the D-League All-Star Game on Saturday in Toronto.
- Hornets F Kidd-Gilchrist tears labrum in shoulder again Updated: Feb-11-16 4:09 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has torn the labrum in his right shoulder for a second time, possibly ending his season.
- Heat's Hassan Whiteside banned a game for throwing elbow Updated: Feb-11-16 4:03 pm
- LeBron donates uniforms to Toronto-area school teams Updated: Feb-11-16 3:16 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James crossed the Canadian border to dish out an All-Star assist.