- Suns rally for 103-99 win over Nuggets Updated: Dec-21-13 1:02 am
- DeRozan, Raptors get OT win over Mavs, Calderon Updated: Dec-21-13 12:35 am
- Pacers snap 2-game skid by routing Houston 114-81 Updated: Dec-21-13 12:24 am
- Irving scores 39, Cavs beat Bucks 114-111 in OT Updated: Dec-20-13 11:24 pm
- Heat stay hot, roll past Kings 122-103 Updated: Dec-20-13 11:23 pm
- Bobcats storm past Pistons in 4th, win 116-106 Updated: Dec-20-13 11:06 pm
- High-scoring Hawks roll past Jazz, 118-85 Updated: Dec-20-13 10:44 pm
- Turner hits OT winner, 76ers tops Nets 121-120 Updated: Dec-20-13 10:39 pm
- Pacers' Granger expected to play vs. Rockets Updated: Dec-20-13 7:00 pm
- Cavs G Waiters out against Bucks Updated: Dec-20-13 6:53 pm
- Los Angeles Lakers sign PG Kendall Marshall Updated: Dec-20-13 6:12 pm
- Grizzlies G/F Pondexter has surgery to fix foot Updated: Dec-20-13 5:08 pm
- Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas arrested Updated: Dec-20-13 4:32 pm
- Rodman holds tryouts for Pyongyang exhibition game Updated: Dec-20-13 7:55 am
- Short-handed Spurs outlast Warriors, 104-102 Updated: Dec-20-13 2:37 am
- Martin Jones leads LA Kings past Sharks 4-1 Updated: Dec-20-13 2:02 am
- Duncan, Ginobili, Parker sit for Spurs at Warriors Updated: Dec-20-13 1:52 am
- Durant leads streaking Thunder past Bulls 107-95 Updated: Dec-20-13 12:56 am
- Kobe likely to miss 6 weeks with fracture in knee Updated: Dec-19-13 10:45 pm
- LA Kings activate Colin Fraser, assign Linden Vey Updated: Dec-19-13 9:05 pm
- Bulls' Hinrich, Deng to miss game against Thunder Updated: Dec-19-13 8:14 pm
- Judge: Heat on La. death row is unsafe for inmates Updated: Dec-19-13 8:06 pm
- Delfino on the mend for Bucks Updated: Dec-19-13 5:06 pm
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for game on leader's Bday Updated: Dec-19-13 4:39 pm
- Celtics owners plug into Formula E racing circuit Updated: Dec-19-13 3:24 pm
DENVER - Markieff Morris found himself on the bench after he didn't hustle back and allowed a dunk in the second quarter.
DALLAS - DeMar DeRozan showed lots of love for former teammate and mentor Jose Calderon before Toronto played in Dallas.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers responded to Friday night's challenge like a champion.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving pushed himself so hard he nearly vomited while sitting on the bench in the fourth quarter.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers guard Dion Waiters will sit out against Milwaukee with a sore right wrist.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Grizzlies guard/forward Quincy Pondexter has had surgery to repair a stress fracture in his right foot that has him sidelined indefinitely.
PHOENIX - Former Phoenix Suns player Richard Dumas was among 151 people arrested in a pre-holiday roundup of theft suspects sought in multiple cases in Arizona.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - Former NBA star Dennis Rodman held tryouts Friday for a North Korean team to face a dozen NBA veterans in an exhibition game on leader Kim Jong Un's birthday next month - though he hasn't convinced all the players on the American team that it's safe to come to Pyongyang.
OAKLAND, California - With or without its star trio, the San Antonio Spurs still play with a championship pedigree.
LOS ANGELES - Martin Jones was face-down in his crease when something hit his leg pad. He swung his glove backward along the goal line, and it turned out to be a spectacular move to stop a puck he couldn't see.
OAKLAND, California - Gregg Popovich doesn't understand why there's an uproar anytime he rests his starters for a regular-season game. He doesn't really care, either.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City had an answer for every challenge from the Chicago Bulls.
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana's death row gets so hot that it violates U.S. constitutional protections against cruel and unusual punishment, a federal judge ruled Thursday.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - Former NBA star Dennis Rodman arrived in North Korea on Thursday to meet leader Kim Jong Un and put the finishing touches on plans to bring 12 ex-NBA players to Pyongyang for a Jan. 8 exhibition game marking the leader's birthday. Rodman said the game is on track despite the recent execution of Kim's uncle in a dramatic political purge.
BOSTON - A new, environmentally friendly auto racing series just got even greener.