- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Updated: Apr-16-14 3:15 am
- Clippers beat Nuggets 117-105 for record 57th win Updated: Apr-16-14 2:35 am
- Griffin's 16th tech triggers 1-game suspension Updated: Apr-16-14 12:14 am
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Warriors trying to move on without Andrew Bogut Updated: Apr-15-14 7:54 pm
- Injured Anthony will sit out Knicks' last 2 games Updated: Apr-15-14 7:50 pm
- Michigan State's Dawson decides to stay in school Updated: Apr-15-14 7:36 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Michigan losing Stauskas and Robinson to NBA Updated: Apr-15-14 5:48 pm
- Wizards' coach Wittman finally makes the playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- NBA D-League team relocating to Grand Rapids Updated: Apr-15-14 5:02 pm
- Charles back home to play for New York Liberty Updated: Apr-15-14 4:05 pm
- Cavs Deng wins NBA citizenship award Updated: Apr-15-14 3:03 pm
- Syracuse's Jerami Grant entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 9:23 am
- Springsteen gets more time at Jazz Fest Updated: Apr-15-14 4:07 am
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Carter-Williams leads 76ers past Celtics, 113-108 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:32 pm
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Douglas-Roberts lifts Bobcats past Hawks 95-93 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has picked up his 16th technical foul of the season, triggering a league-mandated one-game suspension.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
OAKLAND, California - Go small or go home.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony's will miss the final two games with a torn labrum in his right shoulder, ending his first playoff-less season and potentially his New York Knicks career.
Michigan State forward Branden Dawson is staying for his senior season.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
WASHINGTON - No one in NBA history has coached more games with less success than Randy Wittman.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - The NBA Development League's Springfield Armor is relocating from Springfield, Massachusetts, to Grand Rapids in western Michigan.
NEW YORK - Tina Charles just wanted to come home and play alongside Cappie Pondexter at Madison Square Garden.
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers forward Luol Deng has won the J. Walter Kennedy Award, given annually to an NBA player for community service.
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse sophomore forward Jerami Grant is entering the NBA draft, becoming the second Orange starter in less than three weeks to announce he's going pro.
NEW ORLEANS - When the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival schedule was released in March, fans of Bruce Springsteen noticed his relatively modest May 3 concert time of 1 hour and 50 minutes.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
PHILADELPHIA - Chris Johnson stepped back, heaved up a desperation 3-pointer and watched it fall in to tie the game with 0.9 seconds on the clock.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
ATLANTA - One team was motivated by the goal of dodging the Miami Heat in the first round of the playoffs. The other team's goal was resting its starters.