- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- The Latest: Washington governor checks on US aid after storm Updated: Nov-24-15 4:08 pm
SEATTLE - The latest on the deadly windstorm that swept across the Pacific Northwest (all times local):
- Timberwolves host 100 military members for practice Updated: Nov-24-15 3:29 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves are hosting 100 members of the military as a way of saying thank you for their service.
- Spurs' Parker names cubs at Texas zoo for self, wife, son Updated: Nov-24-15 2:25 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs star Tony Parker had a walk on the wild side this week and has named three African lion cubs at the San Antonio Zoo after his wife, their son and himself.
- Suspect charged with stealing Warriors interim coach's car Updated: Nov-24-15 11:41 am
OAKLAND, California - An Oakland man has been charged with stealing a car belonging to interim Golden State Warriors' coach Luke Walton.
- Review board says cops had no right to arrest NBA player Updated: Nov-24-15 6:47 am
NEW YORK - New York City's Civilian Complaint Review Board says police had no right to arrest Atlanta Hawks' player Thabo Sefolosha (TAH'-boh sehf-ah-LOH'-shuh) outside a trendy nightclub in April.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- No. 14 California beats Sam Houston State 89-63 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:57 am
BERKELEY, California - California made it through the warmup act unscathed. Now the Golden Bears get to see how good they really are when they get their first true tests of the season.
- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Monroe helps Bucks beat Pistons 109-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe put together a big night against his former team. His new teammates also had a lot of fun.
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- Wade, Bosh score 16 each, Heat roll past Knicks 95-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:07 pm
MIAMI - No one had a big scoring night for Miami, which was not an issue. Having great defensive numbers is considerably more important to the Heat right now anyway.
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.
- LeBron James joins Oscar Robertson on elite NBA list Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
CLEVELAND - Make room, Big O.
- Michael Jordan, Jewel-Osco reach settlement over use of name Updated: Nov-23-15 6:43 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Jordan and a supermarket chain have reached an agreement in a years-long lawsuit that alleged misuse of the basketball star's name in advertising, according to spokespeople for both sides.
- LA Clippers dance squad to get reality series Updated: Nov-23-15 3:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers' dance squad is getting its own reality series.
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning Updated: Nov-23-15 12:51 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Lydia Ko had just been handed a $1 million bonus for the second consecutive year, and the first thing she thought about buying with those newfound additional riches was a new phone.
- Miami's Rodriguez looks up to Puerto Rican NBA point guards Updated: Nov-23-15 12:50 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Miami's Angel Rodriguez left Puerto Rico at 15 for the U.S. mainland to play high school basketball and chase a college scholarship.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers past Lakers, 107-93 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard saw potential in the Los Angeles Lakers' talented young guards. The Portland star guard also demonstrated just how far D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson have got to go to catch up with the Trail Blazers' brilliant young backcourt.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Clutch Davis leads Pelicans past Suns, 122-116 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans first-year coach Alvin Gentry is starting to see evidence that his team can overcome its dismal start to the season.