- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Anthony's 26 points lead Knicks past Cavs, 107-97 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:36 am
- Spurs beat Magic 121-112, win 6th straight Updated: Mar-09-14 12:44 am
- Beal scores 23 in Wizards 114-107 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-09-14 12:34 am
- Grizzlies pull away in second half, beat Bobcats Updated: Mar-09-14 12:14 am
- Galena Park North Shore tops Converse Judson 57-45 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:48 pm
- Jazz end skid, send 76ers to 16th straight loss Updated: Mar-08-14 10:56 pm
- Gooden signed to second 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 5:02 pm
- Kings lose F Landry to season-ending knee injury Updated: Mar-08-14 3:12 pm
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch Updated: Mar-08-14 2:59 pm
- Heat re-sign Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract Updated: Mar-08-14 1:44 pm
- Ilgauskas to have jersey retired by Cavs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:52 am
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game Updated: Mar-08-14 12:38 am
- Mavs blow 30-point lead, rally past Blazers 103-98 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:32 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Timberwolves beat Pistons 114-101 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:44 pm
- Rondo's 20 points lead Celtics over Nets 91-84 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:39 pm
- Ross leads Raptors past Kings, Gay 99-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:33 pm
- Anthony, Knicks enjoy easy 108-81 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-07-14 11:23 pm
- Jefferson, Walker lead Bobcats past Cavs 101-92 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:14 pm
- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul Updated: Mar-07-14 9:29 pm
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
CLEVELAND - On a night of celebration, there were two surprising, strange sights: LeBron James back on Cleveland's bench. The Knicks back in the NBA playoff chase.
SAN ANTONIO - Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic.
MILWAUKEE - The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
AUSTIN, Texas - Jarrey Foster had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Galena Park North Shore controlled Converse Judson from the start to win the Class 5A state championship 57-45 Saturday night.
PHILADELPHIA - The Utah Jazz finally found a way to win on their six-game road trip: Play a team that can't win anywhere.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Sacramento Kings say reserve forward Carl Landry will miss the remainder of the season with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee that will require surgery.
MIAMI - The Miami Heat say they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract.
CLEVELAND - At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
BOSTON - Jared Sullinger was at a loss to explain how his Boston Celtics could win while committing a season-high 28 turnovers.
TORONTO - The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
NEW YORK - There's little margin for error, and the New York Knicks know it.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
NEW ORLEANS - Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.