- Jones gets shutout, leads LA Kings past Isles 3-0 Updated: Dec-08-13 2:08 am
- Ellis hits winner and Mavs beat Blazers 108-106 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:53 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Jennings leads Pistons over Bulls 92-75 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:33 am
- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- George, Pacers power past Spurs 111-100 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:17 am
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:12 am
- James' rebounding sparks Heat over Wolves Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Irving helps Cavaliers beat Clippers 88-82 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:48 pm
- Hamilton leads Nuggets over 76ers 103-92 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:53 pm
- Jazz missing 2 starters for game against Kings Updated: Dec-07-13 9:24 pm
- Wade active for Heat, Beasley out Updated: Dec-07-13 8:17 pm
- Carpenter sparks Nicholls St past Loyola, 87-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:07 pm
- Bulls F Luol Deng out with tight calf Updated: Dec-07-13 6:57 pm
- 76ers' Michael Carter-Williams sidelined Updated: Dec-07-13 6:03 pm
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Lakers beat Kings 106-100, await Bryant's return Updated: Dec-07-13 1:27 am
- Morris' double-double leads Suns past Raptors Updated: Dec-07-13 12:45 am
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Harden scores 34, Rockets beat Warriors 105-83 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 am
- Middleton scores 29 as Bucks beat Wizards in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 11:42 pm
- Taylor fills in with 20, Bobcats beat 76ers 105-88 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:36 pm
- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - After earning his first NHL shutout in only his second career start, Martin Jones might be yet another potential star in the Los Angeles Kings' crease.
PORTLAND, Oregon - On Saturday morning, the Trail Blazers added a play designed for Monta Ellis.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
CHICAGO - Brandon Jennings and Detroit's big men helped the Pistons to a rare win in Chicago.
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Klay Thompson erased a previous bad outing by scoring early and in the process helped himself accomplish a first in his NBA career.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Miami Heat walked into Target Center with a big problem over the previous two games - they had been dominated on the glass.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Mike Brown delivered a simple message for Kyrie Irving after the All-Star point guard had the first scoreless game of his career Friday night: forget about it.
PHILADELPHIA - Playing their fourth game in five nights and missing their leading scorer, the sluggish Nuggets appeared well on their way to their third straight loss.
MINNEAPOLIS - Dwyane Wade has already missed more games because of nagging knee issues than he would have liked. Then an illness kept him out of Miami's most recent game, prolonging the frustration for him early this season.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - T.J. Carpenter came off the bench to break an 11-11 tie with an eight-point outburst and spark Nicholls State to an 87-62 win over NAI Loyola-New Orleans Saturday.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia guard Michael Carter-Williams sat out the 76ers' game Saturday night against Denver, the second straight game he has missed because of a skin infection on of his right knee.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers navigated the first 19 games of the season without star Kobe Bryant well enough to welcome him back with a winning record.
PHOENIX - Big games aren't out of the ordinary for Markieff Morris anymore, and he had another one Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
HOUSTON - The Rockets' offense is one of the best in the NBA. However, against Golden State on Friday night, it was the defense that was the key.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - After watching Jeffery Taylor lead Charlotte to its latest win, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford was full of praise for his young star.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.