- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Goodwin helps Suns to 104-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-17-14 2:21 am
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets Updated: Apr-17-14 2:19 am
- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Knicks beat Raptors, who get No. 3 seed anyway Updated: Apr-16-14 11:50 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Nets rest starters, lose 114-85 to Cavaliers Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Walker leads Bobcats over Bulls in OT, 91-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:24 pm
- Pacers rest 3 starters, cruise past Magic 101-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 10:46 pm
- Woodson still believes he's right coach for Knicks Updated: Apr-16-14 9:19 pm
- Sacramento mayor to lead national mayoral group Updated: Apr-16-14 9:07 pm
- Knicks sign Lamar Odom Updated: Apr-16-14 8:02 pm
- Nets resting all starters for season finale Updated: Apr-16-14 7:53 pm
- Millsap to sit out Hawks season finale for rest Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- Pacers resting 3 starters vs. Magic Updated: Apr-16-14 6:46 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- ASU's Carson declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 4:34 pm
- Lynx trade G Sugar Rodgers to Liberty Updated: Apr-16-14 4:33 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
SACRAMENTO, California - A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
DENVER - Fresh legs beat fatigue.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
NEW YORK - The Knicks lingered on the court, soaking in the cheers from the fans wearing those giveaway orange shirts that were probably meant for the playoffs.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
CLEVELAND - The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
ORLANDO, Florida - After enduring a rough stretch over the past two months, the Indiana Pacers will enter the playoffs on a bit of a roll.
NEW YORK - Mike Woodson won't lobby to keep his job with the New York Knicks. He believes he's already proven he deserves it.
SACRAMENTO, California - Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson was sworn in Wednesday as the new leader of the U.S. Conference of Mayors, a platform that raises the national political profile of the NBA All-Star.
CLEVELAND - On the final day, the Nets rested.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson has made it official: He's headed to the NBA.