- The Latest: Platini says allegations against him are 'vague' Updated: Oct-08-15 1:42 pm
ZURICH - The Latest from the FIFA investigation (all time local):
- FIFA suspends Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini for 90 days Updated: Oct-08-15 12:14 pm
ZURICH - Sepp Blatter and UEFA President Michel Platini, the former France great who had been favored to take over as FIFA leader, were both suspended for 90 days Thursday, plunging soccer's governing body deeper into crisis.
- Chung says he is facing lengthy FIFA suspension Updated: Oct-06-15 3:00 am
SEOUL, South Korea - FIFA presidential contender Chung Mong-joon said Tuesday he is facing a 19-year suspension by the ethics committee of the world football body for alleged ethics breaches surrounding South Korea's failed bid for the 2022 World Cup, and also for openly criticizing the committee.
- Allies to antagonists: Blatter and Platini await FIFA fates Updated: Sep-27-15 1:30 pm
ZURICH - Before protege turned protagonist, Michel Platini was inseparable from Sepp Blatter, as if they had a telepathic partnership on a football field.
- FIFA picks Nov. 21 as kickoff for 28-day World Cup in Qatar Updated: Sep-25-15 9:12 am
ZURICH - The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will start on Monday, Nov. 21, kicking off a 28-day tournament that will finish on Sunday, Dec. 18.
- Qataris invest in English soccer through world's oldest team Updated: Sep-08-15 9:48 am
MANCHESTER, England - Qatari money is coming to English football for the first time - at the unlikeliest of clubs.