- Dawn Staley to coach women's U18 national team Updated: Feb-26-14 7:38 pm
- No. 4 South Carolina seeking outright SEC title Updated: Feb-26-14 5:40 pm
- Smithsonian eyes influences of Indian-Americans Updated: Feb-25-14 5:32 pm
- Spurs send De Colo to Toronto for Daye Updated: Feb-20-14 8:17 pm
- Spanish club Baskonia inks Odom to short-term deal Updated: Feb-18-14 12:54 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Spartan by choice Updated: Feb-11-14 12:49 pm
- Group hopes for renaissance of MLK's old school Updated: Feb-08-14 9:10 am
- IOC urged not to pay sports to attend Olympics Updated: Feb-05-14 11:58 am
South Carolina coach Dawn Staley will coach the U.S. women's under-18 team at the FIBA Americas championships this summer.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - No. 4 South Carolina is looking to launch its biggest celebration of the year Thursday night when it takes on Georgia.
WASHINGTON - Indian-Americans are doctors, engineers, motel owners, taxi drivers and spelling bee champs - just a few takeaways from a new exhibition at the Smithsonian.
VITORIA, Spain - Former NBA star Lamar Odom has agreed to a short-term deal with Spanish basketball club Baskonia.
SOCHI, Russia - When the American basketball team went to the London Olympics, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and the rest of them didn't stay with the rest of Team USA in the Spartan accommodations of the athletes' village. They were put up in a posh hotel with heightened security, large, soft beds and gourmet breakfast.
ATLANTA - Just a few blocks north of Martin Luther King Jr.'s childhood home stands an old brick school he attended, today an off-limits abandoned building that is used neither to remember King's legacy nor to educate students.
SOCHI, Russia - The IOC has been urged not to pay sports to attend the Olympics during talks on its relations with North American professional leagues.