- Texas coach with most wins retires after 52 years Updated: Mar-01-14 4:06 pm
- Florida Atlantic coach Mike Jarvis to resign Updated: Feb-28-14 4:16 pm
- Panthers' Gross retires, WR Smith's future unclear Updated: Feb-26-14 5:16 pm
- Giants and Coughlin agree on contract extension Updated: Feb-21-14 4:00 pm
- Baseball coach Hill retires; 30 years at Rutgers Updated: Feb-20-14 11:22 am
- All-time girls' hoops wins leader in SD retiring Updated: Feb-13-14 12:45 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Several years ago, after Leta Andrews had already put in many years coaching Texas high school girls' basketball, she called her friend and mentor John Wooden for advice about when she should retire.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Florida Atlantic's Mike Jarvis will resign at the end of the season, his 25th as a head coach and his sixth with the Owls.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers baseball coach Fred Hill has retired after 37 seasons and 1,089 victories.
PARKSTON, South Dakota - The winningest coach in South Dakota girls' basketball history is calling it a career after nearly four decades of success.