- Police still searching for killer of bookstore owner Updated: Nov-30-15 5:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Police say they have not given up on solving the 2010 stabbing death of a bookstore owner who is the mother-in-law of a Utah Jazz executive.
- Goodwin scores 23, Memphis holds off Ohio State 81-76 in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 10:56 pm
MIAMI - Ordinarily, 75 points for Ohio State is an automatic win.
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:57 pm
MIAMI - As had been the case plenty of times before, Orlando Antigua had a courtside seat to watch Kentucky turn a close game into a runaway.
- Review board says cops had no right to arrest NBA player Updated: Nov-24-15 6:47 am
NEW YORK - New York City's Civilian Complaint Review Board says police had no right to arrest Atlanta Hawks' player Thabo Sefolosha (TAH'-boh sehf-ah-LOH'-shuh) outside a trendy nightclub in April.
- At 18, Lydia Ko's dominance may just be beginning Updated: Nov-23-15 12:51 pm
NAPLES, Florida - Lydia Ko had just been handed a $1 million bonus for the second consecutive year, and the first thing she thought about buying with those newfound additional riches was a new phone.
- Column: DraftKings, FanDuel wrong for now, but on right side Updated: Nov-20-15 4:54 pm
Say goodbye to all those annoying commercials.
- Officials break ground on renovations for Nassau Coliseum Updated: Nov-05-15 6:41 pm
MINEOLA, New York - Using a large sledgehammer, Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano and developer Bruce Ratner smashed a hole in the wall of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Thursday, officially starting the renovation of the former home of the New York Islanders.
- La Liga goes abroad to try to keep pace with Premier League Updated: Nov-01-15 11:24 pm
MADRID - Spain's main soccer league is fighting back against the commercial domination of England's Premier League and is embarking on an aggressive international drive to introduce its top stars and traditional clubs to a greater audience.