- Flood waters receding in Big Horn County Updated: Mar-11-14 5:07 pm
- Minor flooding reported in Eastern Oregon Updated: Mar-11-14 1:48 pm
- Flooding swells Montana rivers, washes out roads Updated: Mar-11-14 11:34 am
- Flooding swells Montana rivers, washes out roads Updated: Mar-11-14 3:23 am
- Flooding continues as ice backs up Bighorn River Updated: Mar-10-14 5:59 pm
- Colorado River dam opening for flood experiment Updated: Mar-10-14 5:08 pm
- Officials: 16 killed in road accident in Egypt Updated: Mar-10-14 4:31 pm
- ZooMontana closes due to flooding Updated: Mar-09-14 6:53 pm
- Flood-control project almost done in Sioux Falls Updated: Mar-08-14 7:10 pm
- Longmont, Lyons, Jamestown get $52M in flood aid Updated: Mar-08-14 11:26 am
- Nebraska Panhandle flooding spurs travel warnings Updated: Mar-07-14 12:40 pm
- Repeat of 2011 Missouri River flooding unlikely Updated: Mar-07-14 10:01 am
- Cochran: Corps adds $14M for Mississippi projects Updated: Mar-07-14 8:29 am
- Army Corps releases Passaic River flood plans Updated: Mar-07-14 6:53 am
- La. flood control authority membership debated Updated: Mar-06-14 6:58 pm
- Indiana flood victims hesitant to relocate Updated: Mar-06-14 11:52 am
- Plenty of rain in Washington forecast Updated: Mar-05-14 11:50 pm
- Landowners file lawsuit over Missouri River floods Updated: Mar-05-14 6:11 pm
- 2 years later, Congress poised to undo flood law Updated: Mar-05-14 3:31 am
- Corps ups funding for Red River diversion project Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Louisiana editorial roundup Updated: Mar-04-14 3:05 pm
- SD panel rejects rules on flooded private land Updated: Mar-04-14 1:18 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Workshops help officials prepare for flood season Updated: Mar-03-14 5:05 am
- 4 hikers saved from flooding in California storm Updated: Mar-02-14 2:04 pm
MANDERSON, Wyoming - Water levels are receding in Big Horn County as ice jams begin to release.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Heavy rains caused minor flooding Monday in Eastern Oregon, with water topping the banks of the Umatilla, Grande Ronde and John Day rivers.
BILLINGS, Montana - Water levels are dropping on central Montana's flooding Musselshell River but officials warn it could rise again in coming days.
BILLINGS, Montana - A new storm brought more snow to areas of Montana where hundreds of people have been left cut off by swollen rivers and impassable waterlogged roads.
MANDERSON, Wyoming - Flooding continues along the Bighorn River in northern Wyoming because of ice jams as the state National Guard aided efforts to protect two towns.
LAS VEGAS - A Mexican channel that's been dry for decades as cities and farms drink up the waters of the Colorado River will once again flow in an experiment to restore the region's flora and fauna.
ASSUIT, Egypt - Officials say a truck collided with a bus on a highway in southern Egypt that was flooded after heavy rains, killing 16 people.
BILLINGS, Montana - ZooMontana in Billings closed Sunday due to flooding.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls officials can almost see the finish line in a flood-control upgrade project that has lasted nearly 15 years. But the work construction crews are completing in the city's west side was not part of the original project.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Federal Emergency Management Agency says it has provided about $52 million in disaster aid to Longmont, Jamestown and Lyons since last September's flood.
KIMBALL, Nebraska - Local flooding and washed-out roads have prompted travel warnings from officials in Kimball County and other parts of the Nebraska Panhandle.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The mountain snowpack in the Missouri River's upper basin is close to levels seen before devastating 2011 flooding along the river, but a repeat this year isn't likely, an Army Corps of Engineers official said.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi is one of only four states receiving additional funds from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for dredging and flood control along its major tributaries, according to U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Army Corps of Engineers and Environmental Protection Department officials have announced three options to help communities along New Jersey's Passaic River Basin deal with flooding.
NEW ORLEANS - Gov. Bobby Jindal will likely have another chance soon to chip away at the membership of a flood control board that sued more than 90 oil and gas companies whose decades of work in delicate coastal areas is being blamed for erosion of wetlands that form a natural hurricane buffer for New Orleans.
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The thought of leaving her flooded-out home on Barton Beach Road brings Carla Johnson to the point of tears, but she's ready to go if the government will make a buyout offer - almost any reasonable offer.
SEATTLE - The National Weather Service says a series of Pacific storms is once again bringing rain to Washington through Thursday - and with the rain comes an increased threat of mudslides and avalanches.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A group of farmers and business owners sued the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on Wednesday, saying the agency's decisions since 2006 have contributed to major flooding in five states.
WASHINGTON - Less than two years after Congress approved a landmark bill to overhaul the federal flood insurance program, lawmakers are poised to undo many of the changes after homeowners in flood-prone areas complained about sharp increases in premiums.
WASHINGTON - The Army Corps of Engineers announced plans Tuesday to fund the final $6.3 million needed to complete the planning, engineering and design phase for the Red River diversion project.
Recent editorials from Louisiana newspapers:
PIERRE, South Dakota - A South Dakota legislative panel has killed a bill regulating the use of waters that have flooded private land.
ST. LOUIS - Corps of Engineers officials are holding several workshops in Missouri and Illinois in the next two weeks to discuss flood preparation with local officials.
MALIBU, California - Four hikers were rescued overnight after they became trapped by rising floodwaters in Malibu Creek State Park, sheriff's officials said Sunday.