- Flooding on roads still a problem after Tropical Storm Bill Updated: Jun-23-15 2:32 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The impacts of Tropical Storm Bill continue to be felt in Oklahoma, with a number of roadways still flooded.
- Storm heads northeast after flooding Oklahoma, Arkansas Updated: Jun-19-15 2:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - Tropical Depression Bill dumped up to 7 inches of rain on the Ozarks in southern Missouri overnight, causing flash floods that forced the evacuation of some towns and campgrounds and increasing the risk of major flooding along several rivers.
- Indiana ramps up emergency center ahead of possible flooding Updated: Jun-18-15 5:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana ramped up its emergency operations center Thursday and residents sandbagged homes in flood-prone areas as the remnants of Tropical Storm Bill approached with the threat of heavy rains that could worsen flooding in areas already drenched from days of rainfall.
- Carlos weakens to depression off western Mexican coast Updated: Jun-17-15 2:32 pm
MEXICO CITY - Former Tropical Storm Carlos weakened to a depression as it brushed Mexico's western Pacific coast Wednesday.
- Tornados, flooding possible as Bill moves into state Updated: Jun-17-15 1:47 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Weather officials say isolated tornados are still possible in Arkansas and Oklahoma as Tropical Depression Bill moves north.
- New Orleans schools study notes progress, potential pitfalls Updated: Jun-17-15 7:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - A Tulane University think tank's latest annual analysis of public schools in New Orleans notes continued progress in the nearly 10 years since Hurricane Katrina, but also points out vast room for improvement and a new need for accountability and vigilance in a system no longer dominated by a central, elected school board.
- Gulfport mayor: Katrina slabs and pilings need to go Updated: Jun-17-15 5:32 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Gulfport officials say it's time to pull up those slabs and pilings left behind when Hurricane Katrina tore the businesses and homes from them.
- Former Hurricane Blanca to bring chances of rain Updated: Jun-08-15 9:34 pm
PHOENIX - The remnants of Hurricane Blanca are moving into Arizona and will bring cooler temperatures and a chance of rain to much of the state.
- 'Brothers from the Bottom' relives post-Katrina debates Updated: Jun-06-15 11:13 am
NEW ORLEANS - For New Orleans native and actor Wendell Pierce, the approaching 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina's devastation marked an excellent time to show "Brothers from the Bottom," a play about a neighborhood and family dealing with gentrification and development after the storm.