- Federal attorneys to appeal judge's Katrina flooding ruling Updated: Oct-09-15 6:36 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Federal attorneys filed notice Friday that they will appeal a judge's ruling that the U.S. government is responsible for some of the flooding that followed Hurricane Katrina and other storms - flooding blamed on a now-closed navigation channel.
- 3 MLB games postponed as Atlantic faces rain and wind Updated: Oct-02-15 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - Three major league baseball games were postponed Friday as the East Coast faced steady rain with Hurricane Joaquin swirling in the Atlantic.
- Hurricane Joaquin could cause havoc with MLB playoff picture Updated: Oct-02-15 4:38 am
Adrian Beltre, Carlos Correa or Andrew McCutchen certainly might deliver a big hit this weekend to improve their team's playoff position.
- Baker: State closely watching track of Joaquin Updated: Oct-01-15 6:03 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker says there's a lot of uncertainty surrounding the track of Hurricane Joaquin, but state emergency management officials are making plans in case the powerful storm should have an impact on Massachusetts.
- Michigan-Maryland game shifts to noon because of Joaquin Updated: Oct-01-15 12:54 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - The starting time of the Big Ten opener Saturday between Michigan and Maryland has been moved to noon because of the threat of bad weather.
- Jets moving to Indiana base ahead of Hurricane Joaquin Updated: Oct-01-15 11:58 am
PERU, Indiana - More than three dozen Air Force jets are being moved to northern Indiana's Grissom Air Reserve Base ahead of Hurricane Joaquin possibly hitting the East Coast.
- Heavy rain drenches parts of New Jersey Updated: Sep-30-15 6:13 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The first round of heavy rain has exited New Jersey, but more rain is expected throughout the week.