- Va awards $2M to boost teacher science, math Updated: Mar-06-14 2:55 am
- Microbes, some from Philly, to battle in space Updated: Mar-05-14 12:47 pm
- Memorial race planned for U. of Michigan student Updated: Feb-26-14 7:47 am
- 2 Brown professors awarded Sloan Fellowships Updated: Feb-22-14 10:08 am
- Israeli prize for Polish, French US intellectuals Updated: Feb-11-14 1:56 pm
- Blind Purdue grad works to make science accessible Updated: Feb-10-14 10:35 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Education is awarding more than $2 million in grants to enhance teachers' knowledge of science, technology, engineering and math and their ability to teach the subjects.
PHILADELPHIA - Forget about the Olympics in Sochi and the puffy peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A memorial race is planned for May in honor of a slain University of Michigan medical student on the weekend he was set to have graduated from the medical program.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Two professors at Brown University have been awarded Sloan Fellowships for their research in chemistry and computer science.
JERUSALEM - A Polish intellectual, a U.S. professor and a French historian are among the winners of this year's prestigious Dan David Prize.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Cary Supalo always has been a problem solver.