- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Purdue to dedicate bust of 2010 Nobel laureate Updated: Apr-16-14 6:22 am
- Calif. biologist awarded $500K NY medical prize Updated: Apr-15-14 5:34 pm
- 3 are finalists for MUSC president Updated: Apr-11-14 7:51 am
- Kansas Sen. Moran to receive science award Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 am
- Russian wins Norway's $1 million Abel math prize Updated: Mar-26-14 8:45 am
- 386 projects entered in Alaska state science fair Updated: Mar-23-14 6:30 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A bronze sculpture of Purdue University's most recent Nobel laureate will be unveiled this week alongside a sculpture of the school's first Nobel Prize winner.
ALBANY, New York - A California scientist whose discoveries related to cell biology have led to new treatments for blood cancer and other diseases will receive one of the richest prizes in medical and scientific research next month, officials at Albany Medical Center said Tuesday.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - There are now three finalists for the job of president of the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Sen. Jerry Moran will be honored at a University of Kansas next week for his support of scientific research.
OSLO, Norway - Russian mathematician Yakov G. Sinai has won this year's $1 million Abel Prize in mathematics.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Kneeling down, Chance Duckworth gave the round table before him a vigorous shake.