- Nobel winner: scientists get it wrong most of time Updated: Dec-06-13 1:45 pm
- EXCHANGE: Rochester doctor earns honors Updated: Dec-05-13 5:07 am
- UNO computer staffers honored Updated: Nov-25-13 4:23 am
- Genghis Khan tomb seeker wins DRI Nevada Medal Updated: Nov-24-13 8:55 pm
- Memorial service held for body donors Updated: Nov-18-13 9:19 am
- Polish academy honors LSUHSC researcher Updated: Nov-11-13 4:08 am
- 4 New Orleans startups compete for cash Updated: Nov-08-13 10:02 am
STOCKHOLM - One of this year's Nobel Prize laureates says learning how to handle failure is key to becoming a successful scientist.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - When Dr. Careyana Brenham awoke to answer her phone at 3 a.m., it was Tabatha Wells on the line, crying and upset.
NEW ORLEANS - Faculty members in the University of New Orleans' computer science department have earned national awards.
RENO, Nevada - Dr. Albert Yu-Min Lin, the principal investigator of an effort to locate the tomb of Genghis Khan, has won the Desert Research Institute's 2014 Nevada Medal.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Dexter Mattox's first patient in dental school was a 94-year-old retired nurse.
NEW ORLEANS - Dr. Nicolas Bazan has been awarded the Professor Miroslaw M. Mossakowski Medal by the Polish Academy of Sciences.
NEW ORLEANS - Four New Orleans biotech startup companies will compete for an infusion of cash in front of a panel of industry experts and investors later this month.