- Defendant in W.Va. pill crackdown to be sentenced Updated: Mar-10-14 2:08 am
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed Updated: Mar-09-14 10:40 pm
- Cops uncover marijuana-growing operation at home Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- 4 workers at veteran's hospital face drug charges Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- More charges after cyclist killed in W. Colorado Updated: Mar-09-14 4:49 pm
- Mexican border city hopes to lure spring breakers Updated: Mar-09-14 12:43 pm
- Cops: LI man sold heroin to undercover officers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:59 am
- State oversight may tame California pot shops Updated: Mar-09-14 11:47 am
- Loud noise complaint leads to NYC heroin bust Updated: Mar-08-14 11:10 pm
- Police in Iowa seek new way to stop synthetic pot Updated: Mar-08-14 6:26 pm
- Mexico seizes 6 planes in Sinaloa cartel's base Updated: Mar-08-14 4:25 pm
- Prosecutor: Charges filed in drug-related death Updated: Mar-08-14 3:53 pm
- Ex-police detectives convicted in corruption case Updated: Mar-08-14 2:43 pm
- Police: Drug deal ends with man punching woman Updated: Mar-08-14 11:26 am
- Mother, daughter booked on drug charges Updated: Mar-08-14 10:50 am
- Head of white supremacist gang admits guilt Updated: Mar-07-14 9:28 pm
- McConnell has 'listening session' on heroin issue Updated: Mar-07-14 8:46 pm
- Grand jury declines to indict man in son's death Updated: Mar-07-14 7:34 pm
- Jurors return partial verdict in Hawaii meth ring Updated: Mar-07-14 7:19 pm
- Sioux Falls woman indicted on federal drug charges Updated: Mar-07-14 7:04 pm
- More drivers positive for pot in Washington Updated: Mar-07-14 6:41 pm
- Committee approves marijuana decriminalization Updated: Mar-07-14 4:25 pm
- AP Newsbreak: Deputy accused of illegal stops Updated: Mar-07-14 3:25 pm
- Maine agents charge 6 men with selling drugs Updated: Mar-07-14 3:11 pm
- Drug court participants could face prison time Updated: Mar-07-14 2:31 pm
BLUEFIELD, West Virginia - A Princeton man convicted in a crackdown on prescription drug trafficking is scheduled to be sentenced Monday.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's government confirmed late Sunday that the leader of the Knights Templar Cartel was killed in an early-morning shootout with troops despite being declared dead by authorities in 2010.
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities allegedly found an "elaborate" marijuana-growing operation at a southern New Jersey home after they went there as part of a credit-card fraud investigation.
MILWAUKEE - Four workers at Milwaukee's veteran's hospital are facing drug related charges.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A 29-year-old Palisade woman involved in a crash in western Colorado that killed a man on a cross-country bicycling trip is now facing several drug charges.
MATAMOROS, Mexico - The sidewalks are empty on Alvaro Obregon Avenue. Restaurants and souvenir shops lining the once popular thoroughfare are gutted and shuttered. The sign in front of an abandoned karaoke bar is now ripped and dilapidated, riddled underneath with three spray-painted tombstones.
LEVITTOWN, New York - Authorities say a Long Island man has been arrested in connection to the selling of heroin.
SAN FRANCISCO - Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.
NEW YORK - What was supposed to be a routine noise complaint has turned into a significant New York City drug bust.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Police in Des Moines are taking a new tack in the battle to stop the sale of synthetic marijuana.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican marines have seized six small planes and detained three suspects with guns and drugs on a ranch in a western state where the government recently nabbed Sinaloa drug cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man faces charges stemming from another man's drug-related death last year.
DETROIT - Two former Romulus police detectives have been convicted in a scheme to pay for prostitutes and marijuana with money seized from drug dealers.
KEANSBURG, New Jersey - Numerous charges have been filed against an accused drug dealer who allegedly punched a woman who claimed the man sold her ground-up soap instead of crack cocaine.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Authorities in Starkville say a mother and her daughter were arrested Thursday on drug charges after a routine traffic stop.
HOUSTON - The head of the white supremacist Aryan Brotherhood of Texas has pleaded guilty to a racketeering conspiracy that included murder, kidnapping and drug trafficking.
FLORENCE, Kentucky - U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell discussed Kentucky's growing heroin problem at a meeting with community leaders Friday in Florence.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A grand jury has declined to indict a 23-year-old Baton Rouge man for murder in the death of his 6-month-old son, Aiden, who showed signs of previous abuse, including having been burned in a scalding bath.
HONOLULU - After deliberating for about two weeks in what's been described at Hawaii's biggest crystal meth case, jurors convicted a California man of a conspiracy to distribute 400 pounds of the drug to the islands.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A federal indictment unsealed Friday in eastern South Dakota accuses the girlfriend of a Sioux Falls man killed in December with conspiring to sell more than 220 pounds of marijuana.
SEATTLE - More drivers tested positive for marijuana in Washington in 2013 - the first full year after the state legalized pot - but officials so far say there's been no obvious, corresponding jump in car accidents.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee on Friday approved a measure relegating marijuana possession to a civil offense.
RENO, Nevada - A rural Nevada sheriff's deputy is accused of stopping travelers on a lonely stretch of U.S. Interstate 80 and confiscating tens of thousands of dollars for the county without bringing charges, according to two federal lawsuits.
HOULTON, Maine - The Maine Drug Enforcement Agency says it has charged six men with selling drugs after a month-long operation in Aroostook (ah-RUHS'-tuk) County.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - The state Supreme Court's suspension of a troubled southern Indiana drug court has left more than 70 participants in its treatment program facing the possibility of having to serve out the rest of their original sentences in prison.