- Kansas officials begin redistricting process for 2022 Updated: May-01-16 12:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Six years before it has to be done, state and federal officials are already talking about redistricting of congressional and legislative districts in Kansas.
- Reservations in Dakotas, Washington selected for census test Updated: Apr-20-16 3:58 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two Native American reservations - one in the Dakotas and another in Washington state - have been selected as test sites ahead of the 2020 census, as officials mull whether to ask for the first time about tribal enrollment.
- Spokane County sees big money spent on pot Updated: Apr-11-16 12:14 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - The amount of money spent on legal marijuana sales in Spokane County last year was larger than the retail sales of wine, bread or milk.
- Metro Atlanta's population rises to 5.7 million Updated: Apr-03-16 11:59 am
ATLANTA - Metro Atlanta's population continues to grow as hundreds of thousands of new residents moved in during the past five years, U.S. Census figures show.
- Missouri federal spending tied for 18th in nation Updated: Apr-02-16 12:16 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Federal spending in Missouri in 2014 was the equivalent of 22.8 percent of the state's economy, tying it with Rhode Island for 18th nationally among the states.
- Census: Kauai sees growth in population in 2015 Updated: Apr-01-16 10:25 am
LIHUE, Hawaii - New census numbers show that Kauai's population is growing, and those familiar with the real estate market say the growth has led to a property shortage on the island.