- Calif. Democrats walk middle path in health debate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:46 am
- UNC Wilmington events focus on health, fitness Updated: Apr-07-14 4:06 am
- W.Va. agency allowed to consider ads on website Updated: Apr-04-14 12:14 pm
- Tucson gym for Parkinson's patients growing Updated: Mar-29-14 9:02 am
- Study: 56 percent of Mexican adults don't exercise Updated: Mar-26-14 6:41 pm
- Illinois hospitals shift to consumer convenience Updated: Mar-22-14 12:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. Ami Bera has been making a habit lately of bucking his own president and voting with the Republican majority in the House as it moves to amend or overturn parts of the national health care law.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - How you eat and how you take care of yourself will be the focus of a weeklong series of events at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The West Virginia Ethics Commission is allowing the Public Employees Insurance Agency to consider using advertising on a health promotion website to defray its costs.
TUCSON, Arizona - A little more than two years have passed since a small gym, sandwiched between a church and discount grocery store on West Fort Lowell Road, opened for people with Parkinson's disease.
MEXICO CITY - More than half of Mexican adults don't get regular exercise, a worrisome figure in a country with high rates of obesity and diabetes, a study published Wednesday found.
CHICAGO - In cities and rural areas throughout Illinois, hospitals are extending services beyond their walls in a twin bid to improve health and capture more business.