- Porsche's hybrid sports car arrives via Ga. port Updated: Mar-06-14 4:22 pm
- Geneva: Automakers cast wary eye toward Russia Updated: Mar-04-14 1:23 pm
- Car-charging station at Mount Hood ski resort Updated: Feb-28-14 10:08 am
- Noting tech needs, mining companies seek graphite Updated: Feb-27-14 5:44 am
- Va. governor signs repeal of hybrid vehicle tax Updated: Feb-26-14 11:41 am
- Bhutan, Nissan partner on electric cars Updated: Feb-21-14 6:16 am
- Lexus tops 2014 vehicle dependability list Updated: Feb-12-14 12:04 pm
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Porsche's new hybrid sports cars are arriving aboard ships docking at the Port of Brunswick.
GENEVA - Growing tensions over Ukraine have raised the specter of another slowdown in the European auto market, just as carmakers were beginning to count on a modest recovery from a six-year contraction.
GOVERNMENT CAMP, Oregon - Mount Hood Skibowl says it's the first ski resort in the country with a fast charging station for electric cars.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Tear apart an electric car's rechargeable battery and you'll find a mineral normally associated with No. 2 pencils.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe has added his signature to legislation to repeal the state's $64 annual fee on hybrid vehicles.
TOKYO - The Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan has tapped Nissan Motor Co. to supply electric cars for its taxis and government fleet, hoping to reduce reliance on imported oil.
DETROIT - The race to increase vehicle fuel economy is taking a toll on quality.