- State school testing to switch to computer only Updated: Mar-08-14 5:34 pm
- School burglars steal $35K worth of computers Updated: Mar-07-14 8:25 am
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional Updated: Mar-05-14 6:36 pm
- Cost of Arizona college breach estimated at $17M Updated: Mar-03-14 1:25 pm
- Wind farm at Washington State University Vancouver Updated: Feb-26-14 3:29 pm
- Lafourche Parish schools lag in technology Updated: Feb-17-14 3:43 pm
- Technology allows Dubuque to track school buses Updated: Feb-16-14 3:16 pm
- O'Malley to make education announcement Tuesday Updated: Feb-11-14 2:19 am
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - New Mexico students will take pencil to paper for the last time this month for their state standards-based assessment test.
OAKLAND, California - Burglars made off with $35,000 worth of computer equipment from an Oakland elementary school.
WASHINGTON - Essay optional. No penalties for wrong answers. The SAT college entrance exam is undergoing sweeping revisions.
PHOENIX - The college district that serves the Phoenix area stands to spend more than $17 million because of a computer breach.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Thirty feet above the ground, the blades of five wind turbines rotated Tuesday as a slight breeze wafted through a field on the eastern border of the Washington State University Vancouver campus.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Lafourche Parish schools aren't technology-ready but district officials say improvements are in the works.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - The school bus driver cautiously drove students home on an unfamiliar route.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Martin O'Malley plans to make an announcement about Maryland's education system in a videoconference with students.