- US Senate giving old computers to North Dakota schools Updated: Nov-24-15 3:47 pm
MCCLUSKY, North Dakota - More than three dozen computers no longer used at the U.S. Senate are going to a number of schools in North Dakota.
- All Belleville students to get Google Chromebooks Updated: Nov-19-15 4:02 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The Belleville School Board has approved purchasing Google Chromebooks for second-graders and younger.
- Stony Brook provost named University of Delaware president Updated: Nov-18-15 6:56 pm
NEWARK, Delaware - A Greek-born engineer with a long academic pedigree and an interest in clean-energy technology has been named the new president of the University of Delaware.
- Teaching good digital citizenship in Grand Island Updated: Nov-08-15 11:01 am
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Everything that students now do is "Googable," according to Heather Callihan, the technology integration specialist for Northwest Public Schools.
- Appeals court upholds teacher's suspension for laptop misuse Updated: Nov-04-15 4:53 pm
BOUND BROOK, New Jersey - An appellate court has upheld the suspension imposed on a high school math teacher who used a school laptop to send nude photos of himself online and share offensive emails.
- Education leaders push for technology expansion for students Updated: Nov-03-15 12:21 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Education leaders in West Virginia want students in the state to have more access to technology at school.