- Ohio hospital pioneering robotic catheter use Updated: Apr-20-14 5:11 am
- FDA warns of cancer risk with fibroid procedure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:30 pm
- Rice students work to bring deft touch to amputees Updated: Apr-17-14 1:40 pm
- New Hampshire hospitals share innovations Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 am
- Health panel holds firm on electronic cigarettes Updated: Apr-10-14 10:08 am
- Scientists try 3-D printer to build human heart Updated: Apr-09-14 10:13 pm
- Pa. deaf woman to share implant success story Updated: Apr-03-14 10:40 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A southwest Ohio hospital says it's one of the first in the Midwest using a robotic catheter system to aid in vascular surgery.
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration is warning women that a surgical procedure used to eliminate growths in the uterus could inadvertently spread cancer to other parts of the body.
HOUSTON - People with prosthetic hands have to handle everything with care.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire hospitals trying to both improve quality and lower costs are sharing their strategies at a luncheon in Manchester.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Electronic-cigarette users say they will continue their fight against a ban of the devices in public places, even though their effort Tuesday before the Hancock County Health Board was to no avail.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - It may sound far-fetched, but scientists are attempting to build a human heart with a 3-D printer.
PITTSBURGH - The most amazing thing about interviewing Emily Fustos on the phone was that it was occurring on the phone.