- Ultra-high definition TV featured at World Cup Updated: Apr-14-14 7:06 pm
- Netflix's Comcast deal improves quality of video Updated: Apr-14-14 6:59 pm
- Video shows suicide bomber who killed 16 in Egypt Updated: Apr-10-14 7:16 pm
- Scientists try 3-D printer to build human heart Updated: Apr-09-14 10:13 pm
- Tesla questions lemon law king's motivations Updated: Apr-09-14 9:23 pm
- As theaters struggle, Colorado coalition steps in Updated: Apr-07-14 12:55 pm
- As theaters struggle, Colorado coalition steps in Updated: Apr-06-14 2:59 pm
- Review: Fire TV device great, but not fully ready Updated: Apr-03-14 2:47 pm
- Snyder says 3-D printer company coming to Michigan Updated: Apr-02-14 6:49 pm
- Peabody Awards given to record 46 recipients Updated: Apr-02-14 1:02 pm
- Cuban blogger Sanchez talks new digital media Updated: Apr-01-14 4:38 pm
- Action, special effects helps Hollywood in China Updated: Mar-28-14 8:28 am
- Conn. drive-in theater needs upgrades to stay open Updated: Mar-23-14 11:08 am
- Mobile devices add allure to March Madness at work Updated: Mar-19-14 6:34 pm
- Judge allows lawsuit over Kardashian-West proposal Updated: Mar-18-14 2:28 pm
- Viacom and Google settle YouTube lawsuit Updated: Mar-18-14 9:22 am
TOKYO - The World Cup will showcase the latest in TV technology that industry leaders hope will usher in a new era in sports broadcasting.
SAN FRANCISCO - Netflix's videos are streaming through Comcast's Internet service at their highest speeds in 17 months, thanks to a recent deal that bought Netflix a more direct connection to Comcast's network.
CAIRO - An al-Qaida inspired group in Egypt posted a video online Thursday showing a suicide bomber attacking a security headquarters in the Nile Delta city of Mansoura, an assault that killed 16 people in December.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - It may sound far-fetched, but scientists are attempting to build a human heart with a 3-D printer.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tesla Motors officials questioned Wisconsin's self-proclaimed lemon law king's motivations in suing over a Milwaukee-area doctor's electric car, saying the company did all it could to fix the car and suggesting someone may have tampered with it.
DENVER - The Grand Theater in the southeastern Colorado town of Rocky Ford is the only cinema showing 3-D movies in the 150 miles between Pueblo and Kansas - thanks to volunteer fundraising that allowed it to buy an $84,000 state-of-the-art projector to show digital films.
DENVER - The Grand Theater in the southeastern Colorado town of Rocky Ford is the only cinema showing 3D movies in the 150 miles between Pueblo and Kansas - thanks to volunteer fundraising that allowed it to buy an $84,000 state-of-the-art projector to show digital films.
NEW YORK - Amazon's new Fire TV streaming device shows a lot of potential in bringing together the best features from competing devices and adding voice search on top of that.
CANTON, Michigan - A German 3-D printing company has announced it will locate its first U.S. facility in Michigan after representatives met with Gov. Rick Snyder in Germany.
ATHENS, Georgia - The ABC drama "Scandal," Netflix's "House of Cards" and pair of news programs about concussions in the National Football League are among a record 46 recipients of Peabody Awards.
MIAMI - Cuban blogger Yoani Sanchez said Tuesday that she hopes to launch her new independent media project in the next month.
BEIJING - Captain America and Spider-Man are seeking to dominate the Chinese box office in the coming weeks, proving that U.S. patriotic superheroes can overcome China's leeriness of foreign films if they promise big money.
BARKHAMSTED, Connecticut - Hundreds of families picnic and pajama-clad children usually dot the expansive lush green field at the Pleasant Valley Drive-in every summer, waiting for hours for the sun to set and the movies to start.
LOS ANGELES - Every year, the NCAA college basketball tournament gives employees a reason to goof off at their desks and root for their alma maters.
LOS ANGELES - A lawsuit by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West over leaked footage of their marriage proposal can proceed because it does not violate the free speech rights of the co-founder of YouTube, a judge ruled Tuesday.
NEW YORK - Viacom says it's settled its $1 billion copyright lawsuit against YouTube.