- Bernie Sanders posts video on campaign website's error page Updated: May-29-15 9:01 am
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is one of a few candidates customizing an error page on their campaign websites.
- As TV goes online, Suddenlink latest to hook up with Hulu Updated: May-27-15 3:57 pm
NEW YORK - TV watchers are going online, and cable companies are following them there.
- What Charter-Time Warner Cable deal could mean for consumers Updated: May-26-15 4:31 pm
NEW YORK - As the Internet has upended their business, cable companies have been racing to reinvent themselves as dominant broadband providers and distributors of online video.
- After a decade online, YouTube is redefining celebrity Updated: May-24-15 11:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - It's a meet-and-greet worthy of an A-list star.
- Va. Tech student finding success in accessories business Updated: May-17-15 1:52 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - In a world where much of the most appealing new businesses revolve around ever changing high-tech gadgets, some will never let go of the more simple, timeless things.
- UConn program seeks to boost state's digital media industry Updated: May-17-15 12:51 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A University of Connecticut program set to begin this summer is intended to boost the state's digital media industry.
- UNR uses high-def cameras to spot fires Updated: May-14-15 1:32 pm
RENO, Nevada - The Nevada Seismological Laboratory at University of Nevada, Reno is using high-definition cameras to locate fires.
- Periscope goes back to the sea in around-the-world race Updated: May-13-15 5:50 pm
NEWPORT, Rhode Island - A baseball game lasts a few hours, and a golf tournament can run a long weekend. But sailors in the Volvo Ocean Race are at sea for nine months, enough time for entire technologies to come and go.
- As consumers turn online for video, AT&T strikes Hulu deal Updated: May-13-15 3:25 pm
DALLAS - In a sign of the increasing importance of online video, AT&T said Wednesday it will offer Hulu's streaming TV service to its customers.
- 'Minecraft' most streamed video game in YouTube's history Updated: May-13-15 10:16 am
LOS ANGELES - "Minecraft" has built a big reputation on YouTube.
- Verizon buys AOL for $4.4 billion in mobile video bet Updated: May-12-15 2:59 pm
NEW YORK - After selling millions of Americans their mobile phones, Verizon now wants to capture their eyeballs, too.
- Peoria Public Library adds digital movies, music service Updated: May-09-15 4:07 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Peoria Public Library patrons have free access to more than 8 million songs and 5,000 movies through a new digital service.
- In Tech: Mobile app, mobile phone, online TV Updated: May-08-15 4:11 am
NEW YORK - The iconic designer behind the simulation video games "Sim City" and "The Sims" wants people to tell stories visually on their mobile phones.
- Tensions mounting after lawmakers can't load internet radio Updated: May-05-15 4:46 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Tensions are boiling in the Vermont statehouse between lawmakers and the state's technology and innovation commissioner.
- Comcast now has more Internet than cable customers Updated: May-04-15 9:15 am
NEW YORK - Just before its $45 billion deal with Time Warner Cable collapsed over regulators' fears about a giant cable company's control over the Web, Comcast was racking up more Internet customers.
- Cable, pay-per-view problems leave viewers fighting mad Updated: May-03-15 6:41 pm
NEW YORK - For some boxing fans, the big fight Saturday night turned out to be between them and their cable companies.
- Comcast must show what's next after collapse of deal Updated: May-01-15 6:36 pm
NEW YORK - Comcast, which reports financial results on Monday, faces some tough questions about what's next for the country's biggest cable company after its dreams of a far-reaching network collapsed with the death of its $45 billion Time Warner Cable deal.