- Hulu to sell Internet TV package with live programming Updated: May-04-16 4:37 pm
NEW YORK - Hulu is expanding its Internet TV programming with a subscription service offering a mix of live cable and broadcast options that will include news and sports.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- Radiohead releases 'Burn The Witch' ahead of world tour Updated: May-03-16 1:25 pm
Radiohead has put out a new song ahead of a world tour that opens later this month.
- Prince's old band plans to reunite for 'some shows' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Prince's old band is reuniting for some live shows following his death.
- Sportscaster Erin Andrews settles court case, ends appeals Updated: Apr-25-16 6:54 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Sportscaster and TV host Erin Andrews on Monday settled with two hotel companies that were found partially to blame for a stalker posting secretly-recorded nude video of her on the Internet.
- Time Warner Cable deal gets OK, with online video conditions Updated: Apr-25-16 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Federal regulators will impose several conditions meant to protect online video services as they back Charter's bid to buy Time Warner Cable and create the country's second-largest home Internet provider.
- 3-D printers design engine of replica plane at Topeka museum Updated: Apr-25-16 4:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A University of Kansas professor has used 3-D printers to design an engine for a Topeka museum's replica of a World War I fighter plane.
- California jurors misusing the Internet could face fines Updated: Apr-24-16 1:13 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jurors who threaten to derail trials by researching them on Google or posting comments about them on Twitter are often dismissed with nothing more than a tongue-lashing from a judge.
- Apple hopes to get its books, movies back online in China Updated: Apr-22-16 5:08 am
BEIJING - Apple Inc. said Friday it hopes to resume its online iTunes and iBooks services in China, where they were recently shut down less than seven months after being launched.
- The Latest: Chyna posted video days before being found dead Updated: Apr-21-16 1:56 pm
REDONDO BEACH, California - The Latest on the death of professional wrestler Chyna (all times local):
- Correction: Netflix-Getting Original story Updated: Apr-20-16 2:39 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a story April 18 about Netflix's expansion into original programming, The Associated Press misspelled the last name of a lecturer at UCLA's School of Theater, Film and Television. The correct spelling is Nunan, not Numan. The story also erroneously described the school as a graduate school because of inaccurate information from the source. Nunan lectures graduate students.
- Emirati officer wins appeal over filming Messi's passport Updated: Apr-20-16 4:49 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - An Emirati police officer has won an appeal of his prison sentence over posting a video online of him holding Barcelona star Lionel Messi's passport.
- Funding for 'Snowbate' program again on the chopping block Updated: Apr-19-16 4:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - In the film "Dear White People," actress Tessa Thompson stands next to the regal brick facade of a building on her fictional Ivy League campus, on the verge of protesting with her classmates. But the scene wasn't filmed at Harvard or Yale - she was standing in the shadow of Folwell Hall at the University of Minnesota.
- 3D printer used to create new feet for duck Updated: Apr-19-16 7:40 am
CEDARBURG, Wisconsin - A duck who lost its feet to frostbite is waddling again thanks to a Wisconsin middle school teacher and a 3D printer.
- Facebook shows new ways to chat, stream video Updated: Apr-12-16 5:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Looking for new ways to engage with its audience, Facebook says people who use its Messenger chat service will soon be able to order flowers, shop for shoes and talk with a variety of businesses by sending them direct text messages.
- Officials advance permit request to reopen Kansas racetrack Updated: Apr-12-16 4:14 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Local officials are recommending approval with multiple conditions for a request to allow a Kansas City, Kansas, business to reopen as a racetrack, electronic gambling venue and entertainment facility.
- Adele has best-selling album as global music revenue rises Updated: Apr-12-16 12:43 pm
LONDON - Adele had the world's best-selling album last year, a global smash that helped music revenues record their first significant growth since the dawn of the digital age two decades ago.
- Verizon dips another toe into online-video programming Updated: Apr-06-16 6:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Could the next "House of Cards" be coming to your phone?
- GE's $39M 3-D printing facility opens outside Pittsburgh Updated: Apr-06-16 12:59 pm
IMPERIAL, Pennsylvania - A $39 million General Electric plant in suburban Pittsburgh is set to begin developing 3-D printing and other high-tech manufacturing processes.