- Private donation set to modernize UW Planetarium Updated: Dec-08-13 11:12 am
- CSU using Google video chats to reach students Updated: Dec-01-13 5:22 pm
- Mo. curators approve St. Louis Public Radio merger Updated: Nov-22-13 12:29 pm
- Carnegie Mellon to open master's program in NYC Updated: Nov-21-13 9:58 am
- NJ settles Bitcoin case vs. online gaming co. Updated: Nov-19-13 8:31 pm
- Golf rules tweaked over use of video technology Updated: Nov-19-13 6:51 pm
- As ban on printed 3-D guns ends, extension sought Updated: Nov-17-13 7:10 am
- Altered landscape for Sony, Microsoft consoles Updated: Nov-15-13 12:04 am
- Smithsonian makes push in 3D imaging of artifacts Updated: Nov-13-13 2:15 pm
- Digital media center takes shape in Providence Updated: Nov-12-13 7:10 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming Planetarium visitors will soon be able to warp digitally into deep outer space.
DENVER - Colorado State University has teamed up with Google to host online video chats in an effort to reach prospective students.
ST. LOUIS - University of Missouri curators have approved the merger of university-owned St. Louis Public Radio with the online St. Louis Beacon newspaper.
NEW YORK - Carnegie Mellon University will start a master's program focusing on technology and media in New York City.
NEWARK, New Jersey - An online video game company accused of infecting thousands of computers with malicious software and using that access to illegally mine for the electronic currency Bitcoin has agreed to pay a $1 million settlement, the New Jersey attorney general's office said Tuesday.
Golf took another stand against video evidence Tuesday by announcing a new decision that would not penalize a player whose ball moves at rest if the movement is only detected by enhanced pictures.
ALBANY, New York - As the technology to print 3-D firearms advances, a federal law that banned the undetectable guns is about to expire.
NEW YORK - Remember a time before "Angry Birds," the iPad and the iPhone? No?
WASHINGTON - With most of its 137 million objects kept behind the scenes or in a faraway museum, the Smithsonian Institution is launching a new 3D scanning and printing initiative to make more of its massive collection accessible to schools, researchers and the public worldwide.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A digital media center is taking shape in Providence.