- Porsche's hybrid sports car arrives via Ga. port Updated: Mar-06-14 4:22 pm
- SD to begin using E15 in state-owned vehicles Updated: Mar-06-14 3:42 pm
- Car-charging station at Mount Hood ski resort Updated: Feb-28-14 10:08 am
- Noting tech needs, mining companies seek graphite Updated: Feb-27-14 5:44 am
- Wind farm at Washington State University Vancouver Updated: Feb-26-14 3:29 pm
- Va. governor signs repeal of hybrid vehicle tax Updated: Feb-26-14 11:41 am
- Bhutan, Nissan partner on electric cars Updated: Feb-21-14 6:16 am
- Police identify 2 men electrocuted in Conn. Updated: Feb-20-14 5:43 am
- 3 W.Va.-based companies receive technology grants Updated: Feb-18-14 9:59 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Porsche's new hybrid sports cars are arriving aboard ships docking at the Port of Brunswick.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Part of the state's vehicle fleet will begin using a blend of gasoline and ethanol as fuel.
GOVERNMENT CAMP, Oregon - Mount Hood Skibowl says it's the first ski resort in the country with a fast charging station for electric cars.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Tear apart an electric car's rechargeable battery and you'll find a mineral normally associated with No. 2 pencils.
VANCOUVER, Washington - Thirty feet above the ground, the blades of five wind turbines rotated Tuesday as a slight breeze wafted through a field on the eastern border of the Washington State University Vancouver campus.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe has added his signature to legislation to repeal the state's $64 annual fee on hybrid vehicles.
TOKYO - The Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan has tapped Nissan Motor Co. to supply electric cars for its taxis and government fleet, hoping to reduce reliance on imported oil.
SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut - South Windsor police have identified two men who died after one of them raised a dump truck bed into overhead electrical wires.
SOUTH CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Three West Virginia-based companies have received grants to help commercialize new technologies.