- MMA heavyweight Wren returns from Africa for a new fight Updated: Aug-27-15 8:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Justin Wren re-evaluated his life less than two years ago from a Ugandan hospital bed, where he clung to life with severe cases of malaria and blackwater fever.
- UFC "disappointed" in Johnson after gym conflict with woman Updated: Aug-24-15 10:39 pm
LAS VEGAS - The UFC will allow light heavyweight contender Anthony "Rumble" Johnson to fight next weekend at UFC 191 despite his behavior surrounding a recent conflict with a woman at a gym.
- Ronda Rousey will fight former boxer Holly Holm on Jan. 2 Updated: Aug-21-15 4:08 pm
LOS ANGELES - UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will take on former boxing champion Holly Holm in her next bout on Jan. 2.
- UFC announces title bout for stadium show in Melbourne Updated: Aug-19-15 9:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - Robbie Lawler will defend his welterweight title against Carlos Condit in the main event of UFC 193 on Nov. 15 in Melbourne, Australia.
- Weidman-Rockhold in UFC middleweight title fight on Dec. 12 Updated: Aug-14-15 5:50 am
LAS VEGAS - Chris Weidman will defend his middleweight title against Luke Rockhold at UFC 194 in Las Vegas on Dec. 12.
- UFC's Anderson Silva suspended, fined by Nevada regulators Updated: Aug-14-15 4:03 am
LAS VEGAS - Nevada fight regulators imposed the maximum penalty Thursday on former UFC champion Anderson Silva for testing positive for steroid use last January.
- Former NY town official admits taking bribe Updated: Aug-11-15 3:05 am
ALBANY, New York - A former town official from suburban Albany has admitted improperly accepting money to lobby in her official capacity to legalize mixed martial arts in New York.
- Rousey attends soccer game at Maracana after UFC win in Rio Updated: Aug-02-15 9:32 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Ronda Rousey spent the day after her impressive victory over Bethe Correia at UFC 190 by going to a soccer game at Maracana Stadium.
- Rousey crushes Correia to defend her title at UFC 190 Updated: Aug-02-15 11:30 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - It's not a good idea to give Ronda Rousey some extra motivation.