- Popularity of religious tattoos seems enduring Updated: Apr-17-14 10:33 am
- UFC's Ronda Rousey to fight Alexis Davis in July Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- UFC star Georges St. Pierre has knee surgery Updated: Apr-10-14 4:38 pm
- Carano to meet with UFC about MMA return vs Rousey Updated: Apr-09-14 7:55 pm
- Study: MMA brain injury risk higher than boxing Updated: Mar-28-14 1:10 pm
- Former UFC champion Pierre injures knee Updated: Mar-27-14 7:32 pm
- Weidman injures knee, UFC 173 main event is off Updated: Mar-24-14 7:12 pm
- Talks between UFC, former boxer Holly Holm stall Updated: Mar-21-14 1:26 pm
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Jes Farris says it happens two or three times a day. Someone walks into Studio 13, a local tattoo shop he owns with his brother, Jake, and inquires about getting a religious tattoo.
LAS VEGAS - UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey will return to the octagon against Alexis Davis at UFC 175 on July 5.
TORONTO - Former UFC champion Georges St. Pierre has undergone knee surgery and plans to spend the next three months rehabbing in Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES - Gina Carano is scheduled to meet with UFC President Dana White on Wednesday night to discuss a return to mixed martial arts for a bout with bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.
ALBANY, New York - A new study says about a third of professional mixed martial arts matches end in knockout or technical knockout, indicating a higher incidence of brain trauma than boxing or other martial arts.
TORONTO - Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre tore ligaments in his left knee in training and will need surgery.
LAS VEGAS - Middleweight champion Chris Weidman has a knee injury, forcing the UFC to postpone his title bout against Lyoto Machida for six weeks.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Negotiations between the Ultimate Fighting Championship and the world's former No. 1-rated female boxer turned mixed martial arts fighter have stalled.