- UFC's Reebok deal will pay fighters based on cage experience Updated: May-06-15 5:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - UFC fighters will be paid between $2,500 and $40,000 per bout for wearing Reebok gear under the mixed martial arts promotion's new sponsorship deal.
- Jon Jones stripped of UFC title, suspended after arrest Updated: Apr-28-15 11:59 pm
Jon Jones has been stripped of his UFC light heavyweight title and suspended indefinitely following his arrest in New Mexico on a hit-and-run that police say left a pregnant woman with a broken arm.
- Mixed martial arts fighter dies after Aberdeen bout Updated: Apr-28-15 10:07 am
ABERDEEN, Washington - A mixed martial arts fighter who collapsed after an amateur bout in Aberdeen on Saturday has died at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- UFC champ Jones booked in connection with hit-and-run crash Updated: Apr-28-15 2:58 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Champion UFC fighter Jon Jones turned himself into authorities Monday night in connection with a hit-and-run crash, officials said.
- Albuquerque police seek UFC fighter Jones in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-27-15 12:12 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Albuquerque police are searching for UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones on Sunday night in connection with a hit-and-run accident.
- Flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson retains title at UFC 186 Updated: Apr-26-15 1:20 am
MONTREAL - Demetrious Johnson retained his UFC flyweight champion title fashion Saturday night, controlling Kyoji Horiguchi for nearly the entire five-round bout before scoring the latest submission win in UFC history - tapping out his opponent with a second left.
- Silva confirms he will try to compete in 2016 Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-22-15 5:54 pm
SAO PAULO - Mixed martial arts fighter Anderson Silva will fight for a spot in the Brazilian taekwondo team at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- AP Interview: WADA exec disappointed by no Armstrong apology Updated: Apr-21-15 7:05 pm
NEW YORK - The director general of the World Anti-Doping Agency is disappointed Lance Armstrong has not apologized for costly and time-consuming lawsuits before the former cycling champion admitted using performance-enhancing drugs.
- Rockhold stakes claim as top UFC middleweight contender Updated: Apr-18-15 11:18 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Luke Rockhold staked his claim in New Jersey as the top middleweight contender in UFC.
- Former hockey enforcer to fight on UFC card in Montreal Updated: Apr-10-15 9:36 pm
MONTREAL - Former minor-league hockey enforcer Steve Bosse will make his UFC debut in the co-main event of UFC 186 in Montreal.
- BALCO case investigator spearheading UFC anti-doping program Updated: Apr-06-15 6:03 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two months after promising to ramp up drug testing of its more than 500 fighters, UFC hired federal investigator Jeff Novitzky to spearhead the organization's anti-doping initiative.