- Belfort gives up title shot after Nevada bans TRT Updated: Feb-28-14 8:00 pm
- Nevada commission bans testosterone replacement Updated: Feb-27-14 6:27 pm
- Rousey keeps women's title with first-round win Updated: Feb-23-14 2:00 am
- Conn. lawmakers to revisit mixed martial arts law Updated: Feb-20-14 6:20 pm
- 2 women charged in NM New Year's Day home invasion Updated: Feb-08-14 11:37 am
Vitor Belfort dropped out of his upcoming UFC middleweight title shot on Thursday a few hours after the Nevada Athletic Commission banned testosterone replacement therapy.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada state regulators on Thursday banned mixed martial arts fighters from using testosterone replacement therapy.
LAS VEGAS - Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers are reviewing a law passed last year that allow mixed martial arts events in the state.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Dona Ana County grand jury has indicted two women connected to a deadly New Year's Day home invasion north of Las Cruces.