- Pa. mom guilty of manslaughter, DWI in Md. crash Updated: Dec-17-13 10:37 am
- Ore. high court allows warnings in DUI stops Updated: Dec-13-13 4:51 pm
- Del. man charged in Easter Sunday death Updated: Dec-11-13 3:55 pm
- Mom of Frederick boy, 3, who shot himself charged Updated: Dec-10-13 2:02 pm
- Dallas to pay nearly $1.2M to mom of dead cyclist Updated: Dec-05-13 10:11 am
- Driver charged in accident that killed pedestrian Updated: Dec-04-13 8:44 pm
- NY man charged with killing elusive rape suspect Updated: Nov-23-13 1:32 pm
SALISBURY, Maryland - A Maryland judge has found a Pennsylvania woman guilty of criminally negligent manslaughter by vehicle in an August 2012 crash that killed her 11-year-old daughter.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court has given law enforcement officers the go-ahead to warn suspected drunken drivers of the consequences of refusing to take breath or blood tests - the possibility of a suspended license and fines.
FELTON, Delaware - Delaware State police have charged a man with criminally negligent homicide in a death in Felton on Easter Sunday.
GREELEY, Colorado - The mother of a 3-year-old Frederick boy who accidentally shot himself in the head has been charged with criminally negligent child abuse resulting in death.
DALLAS - The Dallas City Council has agreed to pay nearly $1.2 million to the mother of a bicyclist who died after being run over by a police car.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A driver who struck and killed a 15-year-old high school student who was crossing a street in Laurel has been charged with criminally negligent manslaughter.
SPARROWBUSH, New York - David Carlson's attempt to help corral a fugitive rape suspect has led to him fighting a murder charge. But his supporters say he's more a victim than vigilante.