- The Latest: Jury sent home for day in NYPD officer's trial Updated: Feb-09-16 5:40 pm
NEW YORK - The Latest on the trial of a New York City police officer who shot an unarmed man to death in a dark stairwell in 2014 (all times local):
- Police: 3 killed in crash during police pursuit Updated: Feb-01-16 1:57 pm
GREENVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol says three people have died after the vehicle they were riding in crashed into a tree while officers were pursuing them.
- Ex-nurse pleads guilty in her child's Easter drug death Updated: Jan-19-16 12:13 pm
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A former nurse has pleaded guilty to charges she caused her 6-year-old daughter's death from a drug overdose last Easter Sunday.
- Father guilty of negligent homicide in girl's sepsis death Updated: Jan-17-16 5:44 pm
MILLINGTON, Tennessee - A Millington man has been found guilty of criminally negligent homicide and aggravated child neglect in his disabled daughter's 2012 death from gangrene and infected bedsores.
- Klamath Falls accepts plea deal in 2013 homicide Updated: Jan-15-16 5:12 am
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - A Klamath Falls man arrested on murder charges in connection to the death of a Sprague River man has accepted a plea deal just weeks before he was scheduled to go to trial.
- 2 charged in Montrose County motorcycle death get prison Updated: Jan-14-16 9:56 pm
MONTROSE, Colorado - Two hunters responsible for the death of a motorcyclist who ran into a rope and chain they had stretched across a southwestern Colorado highway to retrieve an elk carcass have been sentenced to prison.
- Man found guilty of second-degree assault in fatal crash Updated: Jan-14-16 5:39 pm
FLORENCE, Alabama - A Rogersville man has been found guilty of criminally negligent homicide without being impaired and second-degree assault in connection with a fatal car crash.