- Townhome where mass killers lived to be sold Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
REDLANDS, California - Doyle Miller says he's ready to sell the townhome he rented to the couple who committed the Southern California terrorist massacre.
- Short-term home rentals not allowed in Savage Updated: Feb-04-16 8:31 am
SAVAGE, Minnesota - One community in the Twin Cities metro has taken a strong stand against online home rentals, and it's not sitting well with all its residents.
- FEMA approves more than $6 million for flood assistance Updated: Feb-02-16 3:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Federal Emergency Management Agency has approved more than $6 million in grants to help nearly 1,000 Missourians whose homes were damaged by the winter flood.
- Hawaii officials chip away at 60,000-unit housing shortfall Updated: Feb-01-16 10:12 pm
HONOLULU - Housing developers and Hawaii lawmakers Hawaii are debating how to chip away at the state's severe housing shortage.
- Super Bowl 50: Residents list rentals at super-sized prices Updated: Jan-25-16 1:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - In the San Francisco Bay Area, where high housing costs are notorious, residents looking to make a quick buck are offering to rent their homes at super-sized prices to the 1 million visitors expected for Super Bowl 50 festivities.
- US rental home price growth slowed in December Updated: Jan-22-16 8:01 am
WASHINGTON - Home rental price growth turned tame in December - a sign that a burst of new apartment construction last year may be relieving cost pressures.
- Belgians report progress in tracing Paris attackers Updated: Jan-13-16 8:09 am
BRUSSELS - Belgian investigators say they have now identified three homes used by suspects to prepare the deadly attacks in Paris in November, as they piece together the actions of the group which killed 130 people in the French capital on Nov. 13.
- Vietnam court sentences Canadian to 4 years over child abuse Updated: Jan-13-16 5:01 am
HANOI, Vietnam - A Vietnamese court sentenced a Canadian man to four years in jail Wednesday after finding him guilty of sexually abusing four homeless teenage boys.
- For Clemson's Swinney, roots run deep in Alabama Updated: Jan-08-16 7:36 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Before coming to Clemson 13 years ago, all Dabo Swinney ever knew was Alabama.
- Spain: US couple charged over son's death at home Updated: Jan-08-16 11:56 am
GIRONA, Spain - An American couple arrested after police found the badly decomposed body of their 7-year-old son at the family's apartment in northeastern Spain claimed Friday that the child did not wake up one morning weeks ago but that they didn't accept he was dead.