- Central cracking down on school 'zone jumpers' Updated: Mar-06-14 10:44 am
- Justices decline to re-enter immigration debate Updated: Mar-03-14 3:39 pm
- Study concludes Yankton area needs more housing Updated: Mar-03-14 7:44 am
- More than 270 pot plants found in Wash. rental Updated: Feb-26-14 9:52 pm
- Lincecum awarded $100K in landlord-tenant dispute Updated: Feb-21-14 2:18 pm
- North Dakota home prices soar with oil boom Updated: Feb-20-14 3:58 pm
- Rent in ND city of Williston exceeds NY, LA Updated: Feb-16-14 11:16 am
- Senegal tenants celebrate mandated rent cuts Updated: Feb-13-14 4:25 pm
CENTRAL, Louisiana - The Central School Board wants to make it much harder for people who live outside the school district to send their children to Central schools illegally.
PHILADELPHIA - A former Pennsylvania coal town and a Dallas suburb lost a lengthy battle to enact anti-immigrant laws Monday when the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear their appeals.
YANKTON, South Dakota - A study has determined that Yankton will need hundreds more houses and rental properties in the next five years.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington - Spokane Valley, Washington, police say neighbors grew suspicious when they rarely saw the new renters down the street, noticed most of the house's windows were blacked out and that air conditioners ran constantly, even in cold weather.
SAN FRANCISCO - Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum and his former San Francisco landlord have agreed to a $100,000 judgment in Lincecum's favor, ending a long legal dispute that began with allegations that he left a townhouse he rented during the 2010 season a wreck.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's oil boom isn't just driving up housing prices at the epicenter. Getting a roof overhead is getting more expensive throughout the state, with the average value of a home sold last year topping $200,000 - up more than 20 percent from 2011, a real estate trade group says.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The rapidly growing North Dakota oil patch city of Williston has the highest average rent in the United States, a national study from an apartment renting guide shows.
DAKAR, Senegal - A new law mandating across-the-board rent reductions in Senegal is a double blessing for real estate agent Abdul Aziz Sylla. Along with paying 14 percent less each month for his family's three-bedroom Dakar apartment, the 36-year-old has been busy brokering deals on behalf of clients flush with newfound purchasing power - and cashing in on a flurry of commissions.