- California Latinos show deep roots in US Updated: Dec-21-13 12:24 pm
- Warm fall means thinner than normal ice Updated: Dec-14-13 5:28 am
- Ky. landlord faces meth-related charge Updated: Dec-07-13 7:17 am
- Shelters overrun with hard-to-place pit bulls Updated: Dec-07-13 1:04 am
- Meth found in Wash. home after renters felt dizzy Updated: Dec-06-13 9:52 pm
- La Crosse aims to curb home conversion to rentals Updated: Dec-05-13 11:34 am
- Investment firm takes stake in Minn. home market Updated: Dec-03-13 11:36 am
- Tech workers boost Silicon Beach home prices, rent Updated: Nov-30-13 3:22 pm
- Rising interest rates weigh on real estate funds Updated: Nov-29-13 4:17 pm
- UW proceeding with Sternberg's house renovations Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 pm
- Cuba to let islanders rent out their home phones Updated: Nov-26-13 6:40 pm
- Marijuana mistakenly sent to couple's home Updated: Nov-21-13 1:59 pm
MADERA, California - Hilario Santiago Vasquez came to California during a surge of 1980s immigration to follow the crops from the Central Valley to Oregon to Florida. Along the way, he picked grapes, blueberries and oranges.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - Thanks to one of the warmest Octobers in 100 years in Fairbanks, ice on local lakes and rivers is thinner than normal at this time of year.
GEORGETOWN, Kentucky - A central Kentucky landlord has been arrested for allegedly renting a house without telling the new occupants that methamphetamine had been made there.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Ask just about anyone who manages an animal shelter and they will tell you pit bulls are difficult to find homes for and their kennels are full of them, more than all other breeds combined.
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A health official in northwest Washington state says three college students who began to feel dizzy and lethargic while living for several months in a rental house have been told to move after the home tested positive for methamphetamine.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - With nearly half of the homes in La Crosse rented, the western Wisconsin city is looking for ways to prevent more single-family homes from becoming rentals.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A giant private equity firm has taken a major stake in the Minneapolis-St. Paul housing market.
LOS ANGELES - Tech workers flocking to Southern California's Silicon Beach are driving already-high home prices and rents even higher.
One look at the lackluster gains of real estate mutual funds this year might give the impression that commercial property owners are struggling through a relapse of their post-financial crisis woes.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is moving ahead with more than $250,000 in renovations to a house it rents to former UW President Bob Sternberg.
HAVANA - Cubans have a new private enterprise opportunity - acting as "telecommunications agents" by essentially turning their homes into phone booths and charging neighbors by the minute to use their telephones.
KEY LARGO, Florida - Deputies in the Florida Keys will destroy eleven pounds of marijuana mistakenly shipped to a rental home owned by a Key Largo couple.