- Forsyth County woman's spilled soup lawsuit reported settled Updated: Apr-28-16 4:44 am
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - A settlement has been reached in a federal lawsuit in which a Forsyth County woman claimed that an instant noodle soup cup caused second-degree burns on her daughter.
- Instructor, 2 international students survive plane crash Updated: Apr-27-16 9:27 am
POMPANO BEACH, Florida - Authorities have identified the people injured when a small plane crashed as a South Florida flight instructor and his two international students.
- Girl, 8, dies after being severely burned in house fire Updated: Apr-26-16 5:51 am
BUFFALO, New York - Officials say an 8-year-old girl who was severely injured in a Buffalo house fire that killed two people in February has died at a pediatric burn unit in Ohio.
- Victims rescued from flaming car in Milton, driver injured Updated: Apr-26-16 4:50 am
MILTON, New Hampshire - A motorist suffered serious burns after he and a passenger were pulled from a crashed pickup truck in Milton after it burst into flames.
- Last Mormon missionary hurt in Brussels bombing back in Utah Updated: Apr-19-16 7:06 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The family of a 66-year-old Mormon missionary who suffered severe burns on more than a third of his body in the Brussels airport bombing said Tuesday he faces a long recovery but is happy to be back in Utah and improving slowly.
- Mormon missionary injured in Brussels attack returns to Utah Updated: Apr-17-16 4:29 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Mormon missionary severely injured in the Brussels airport bombing arrived back home in Utah over the weekend, his family said.
- Man suffers facial burns in Norfolk chemical plant fire Updated: Apr-15-16 6:47 am
NORFOLK, Massachusetts - Fire officials say an employee suffered facial burns when a blaze broke out at an industrial chemical plant in southeastern Massachusetts.
- 2 people die in house fire near Doniphan Updated: Apr-11-16 9:11 am
DONIPHAN, Missouri - A toddler and his mother have died and a father has suffered burns in a southeast Missouri house fire.
- The Latest: 2 missionaries injured in Brussels doing well Updated: Mar-31-16 2:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Latest on two Mormon missionaries who were injured in the Brussels bombing attack (all times local):