- NE Indiana man convicted in girl's burn death Updated: Apr-10-14 11:25 am
- Warwick building burns to the ground, no injuries Updated: Apr-08-14 7:16 am
- Florence fireman hurt while battling brush fire Updated: Apr-02-14 5:43 pm
- Boston mourns 2 firefighters killed in blaze Updated: Mar-27-14 5:36 pm
- U.Va. to hold memorial service for Richard Edlich Updated: Mar-24-14 2:04 am
MARION, Indiana - A jury has convicted a northeastern Indiana man of neglect charges in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter from burn injuries.
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Warwick officials say a two-story commercial building has burned to the ground in a blaze that drew additional firefighters from Cranston and Providence. No injuries have been reported.
FLORENCE, South Carolina - Authorities say a firefighter suffered serious burns to his neck while fighting a brush fire in Florence County.
BOSTON - One was a fitness enthusiast who helped the wounded after the Boston Marathon bombings and planned to run the race himself this year. The other was a father of three young children who had firefighting in his blood.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The University of Virginia plans to hold a memorial service this week for Dr. Richard Edlich, who founded the school's Burn and Wound Healing Center.