- Md. teen suffers burns from illegal fireworks Updated: Jul-05-15 4:04 pm
FALLSTON, Maryland - A 15-year-old girl suffered second-degree burns in Fallston in an explosion involving illegal fireworks.
- Fireworks shoot into Colorado crowd; 9 suffer minor burns Updated: Jul-04-15 8:46 am
AVON, Colorado - Officials say nine people suffered minor burns during an accident at a fireworks show in Colorado.
- Man sustains severe burns after water park explosion Updated: Jun-30-15 6:41 am
MONT VERNON, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man is fighting for his life after being severely burned in an explosion at a water park in Taiwan that killed one person and hurt nearly 500.
- Fairfield man accidentally causes explosion making fireworks Updated: Jun-18-15 11:08 am
FAIRFIELD, California - A man who was making fireworks at his Fairfield home is suffering from severe burns and life-threatening injuries.
- High School principal burned by grill at senior cookout Updated: Jun-12-15 8:27 am
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - The principal of Seventy-First High School has been airlifted to Chapel Hill after suffering third-degree burns at a senior cookout in Fayetteville.
- Hash oil burns a growing problem for California hospitals Updated: Jun-07-15 5:04 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Tracey Clark's two teenage sons landed in intensive care, enveloped in gauze and their faces raw and red from burns over 40 to 60 percent of their bodies suffered in a fire, which prosecutors say was caused by an illegal hash-oil lab at their uncle's duplex.