- Arizona football player died of blunt force trauma Updated: Dec-05-13 7:01 pm
- Parkland doctor remembers the day JFK was brought in Updated: Nov-20-13 10:19 am
- Former Kansas player sues NCAA over head trauma Updated: Nov-14-13 12:42 pm
- MU study finds abuse knowledge gap among surgeons Updated: Nov-12-13 8:11 am
- Army surgeons training at Miami hospital honored Updated: Nov-08-13 7:43 am
POLACCA, Arizona - Arizona officials have determined that a high school football player who collapsed on the field last month died of blunt force trauma to his head.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Dr. Grover Smith was busy at work on the pediatrics floor at Parkland Memorial Hospital when he heard the first clues that something was terribly wrong.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Former University of Kansas fullback Christopher Powell alleges in a lawsuit that the NCAA failed to adequately protect athletes from head trauma.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A University of Missouri researcher says orthopedic surgeons are not often identifying domestic violence as a possible cause of the injuries they treat.
MIAMI - An Army surgical team is honing its trauma skills at a Miami hospital.