- Mexico City investigates reports of dog poisoning at park Updated: Oct-06-15 6:31 pm
MEXICO CITY - A popular dog run in a picturesque Mexico City park remained closed Tuesday following reported cases of dog poisoning.
- Jury convicts man of poisoning 9 cats in West Salem Updated: Oct-03-15 3:47 pm
SALEM, Oregon - A jury in Polk County has convicted a man of poisoning cats with antifreeze in West Salem.
- Food poisoning sickened guests at Syracuse-area reception Updated: Oct-02-15 9:20 am
SYRACUSE, New York - State health officials say food poisoning caused an outbreak of gastrointestinal illness that sickened about three dozen people attending a wedding reception outside Syracuse two months ago.
- Georgia editorial roundup Updated: Sep-30-15 4:36 pm
ATLANTA - Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
- DOJ asks appeals court to reconsider ruling in poison death Updated: Sep-30-15 3:54 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Justice Department has asked a federal appellate panel to reconsider overturning the conviction of a man found guilty of fatally poisoning his wife.
- Woman suspected of anti-freeze poisoning Updated: Sep-28-15 6:58 am
RICHLAND CENTER, Wisconsin - Police say a Richland Center woman tried to kill another woman with anti-freeze.
- Texas nurse found guilty of poisoning daughter for attention Updated: Sep-24-15 6:39 pm
HOUSTON - A jury has found a Texas nurse guilty of intentional injury to a child for the systematic poisoning of her young daughter over a three-year period, starting when the child was 9 months old.
- Vermont gets $3.2m to protect children from lead poisoning Updated: Sep-22-15 4:20 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Housing and Conservation Board is getting a $3.2 million federal grant to continue efforts to protect children from lead poisoning.
- The Latest: Victims applaud prison sentences for salmonella Updated: Sep-21-15 7:45 pm
ALBANY, Georgia - The latest developments in the sentencing of a former peanut company executive convicted in a deadly salmonella outbreak from 2008 and 2009.
- Crews rescue Florida family poisoned by carbon monoxide Updated: Sep-18-15 12:19 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Fire crews in St. Petersburg rescued two adults and five children who were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator.
- Man thinks he and son poisoned by meth in hotel coffee maker Updated: Sep-16-15 4:47 pm
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A Nebraska man believes he and his 2-year-old son were poisoned by a methamphetamine-tainted coffee maker at an Omaha hotel.
- Wyoming couple charged in 16-year-old's alcohol death Updated: Sep-15-15 9:13 pm
EVANSTON, Wyoming - A Wyoming couple are charged with involuntary manslaughter after authorities say they tried to teach the woman's 16-year-old son a lesson by encouraging him to drink and he died of alcohol poisoning.
- Luxembourg can play Euro qualifier despite food poisoning Updated: Sep-08-15 9:49 am
MOSCOW - Luxembourg will play a European Championship qualifying game against Belarus as planned on Tuesday despite 16 players hit with food poisoning.