- Alcohol blamed for western Iowa teen's death Updated: Mar-06-14 9:08 am
- Asbestos poisoning victims want Yale honor revoked Updated: Mar-05-14 10:23 am
- Couple dies of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Mar-03-14 7:14 pm
- Police: Meatballs left for dogs may be poisonous Updated: Feb-23-14 1:39 pm
- State appeals Jensen's overturned conviction Updated: Feb-21-14 11:44 am
- California high court upholds woman's execution Updated: Feb-20-14 2:36 pm
- Poisoned prison guard to be honored in Washington Updated: Feb-19-14 3:35 pm
- California dog dies of poison its owner researched Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 pm
- Boy who died in gas poisoning remembered Updated: Feb-16-14 2:13 pm
- 10 CO poisoning cases in Marion Co. since Sunday Updated: Feb-12-14 9:34 am
- UK High Court rules for widow of poisoned agent Updated: Feb-11-14 10:28 am
- 5 pets poisoned on Kauai; police investigating Updated: Feb-10-14 2:58 pm
- 4-month old Florida baby poisoned Updated: Feb-09-14 2:58 pm
- 6 hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Feb-09-14 10:55 am
- NC boy dies of carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Feb-08-14 10:43 am
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - Authorities say alcohol poisoning killed a teenage girl whose body was found in a car at a western Iowa shopping center.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Victims of asbestos poisoning in Italy are urging Yale University to rescind an honorary degree given to a Swiss man later convicted of negligence in some 2,000 asbestos-related deaths.
CROOKSTON, Minnesota - A rural Crookston couple has died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in their home and two of their daughters are being treated.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco police say they have found dozens of meatballs suspected to be poisonous in a Twin Peaks neighborhood where a similar incident happened last year.
MADISON, Wisconsin - State prosecutors filed an appeal Friday of a federal judge's decision overturning a Wisconsin man's conviction for killing his wife with poison.
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the death penalty of a woman convicted of poisoning her husband to collect on a life insurance policy.
JACKSON, Michigan - A 19th-century prison guard fatally poisoned by an inmate who was pardoned decades later is getting national recognition.
BLUE LAKE, California - Sheriff's officials in Northern California are investigating the possibility that a dog was fatally poisoned because of research its owner was conducting, a sheriff's spokesman said on Wednesday.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - A Rock Hill mother whose son died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a North Carolina hotel is creating a list of hotels in South Carolina and North Carolina that have carbon monoxide detectors.
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - Marion County's emergency chief says he concerned about a spate of carbon monoxide poisonings in the county.
LONDON - Britain's High Court has backed a bid by the widow of a former Russian agent to force a public inquiry into his death from radioactive poisoning.
LIHUE, Hawaii - Authorities are investigating the poisoning deaths of five pets in a Kauai subdivision but say it's unclear whether they were intentional.
FREEPORT, Florida - Authorities are investigating after a 4-month old baby was allegedly poisoned in the Florida Panhandle.
SAN ANTONIO - Six people have been hospitalized in San Antonio due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
NEBO, North Carolina - Emergency personnel in McDowell County say a 12-year-old boy has died and two others have been hospitalized after apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.