- French expert report: No proof Arafat was poisoned Updated: Dec-03-13 3:37 pm
- Wis. residents treated for gas poisoning Updated: Dec-03-13 10:52 am
- Biden visits Asia amid Japan-SKorea's toxic ties Updated: Dec-02-13 10:43 am
- 2 KC children suffer lead poisoning Updated: Nov-27-13 7:53 am
- UK govt wins secrecy order for Litvinenko probe Updated: Nov-27-13 7:09 am
- Report: Woman's death blamed on alcohol poisoning Updated: Nov-21-13 3:41 pm
- Report: Woman died from severe alcohol poisoning Updated: Nov-21-13 1:59 pm
- Feds: Miners entered area where blast occurred Updated: Nov-18-13 7:13 pm
- Hailey police investigate reports of dog poisoning Updated: Nov-17-13 2:22 pm
- 2 men treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Nov-14-13 6:32 pm
- Remains of late President Joao Goulart are exhumed Updated: Nov-13-13 1:05 pm
- Correction: Polonium Q&A story Updated: Nov-12-13 6:22 am
- Justin Bieber has troubled tour in South America Updated: Nov-11-13 12:10 pm
- Tests: No poison in Chilean poet Neruda's remains Updated: Nov-08-13 8:25 pm
- Russian report stirs new confusion in Arafat death Updated: Nov-08-13 2:43 pm
- UT man dies of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Nov-07-13 10:23 am
- 4 suffer carbon monoxide exposure in NE Kansas Updated: Nov-06-13 3:47 pm
- Linn County seeks help after animals poisoned Updated: Nov-06-13 5:04 am
- DA: No death penalty sought in Pa. doc's poisoning Updated: Nov-05-13 8:34 am
PARIS - Extensive reports by French scientists into Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's death have ruled out poisoning by radioactive polonium, his widow said Tuesday. The results contradict earlier findings by a Swiss lab, and mean it's still unclear how Arafat died nine years ago.
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Eight people in Janesville have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning since Saturday, according to firefighters.
SEOUL, South Korea - When South Korean fans at a soccer game against Japan unfurled two massive banners honoring men considered national heroes for battling Japanese invaders, organizers took them down, Tokyo grumbled - and South Koreans cheered yet another sign of defiance against their former colonizer.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City health officials say at least two area children have lead poisoning from a contaminated cosmetic product commonly used in Myanmar.
LONDON - The British government won a court order Wednesday ensuring that key aspects of an inquiry into the death of a poisoned former Kremlin agent remain secret.
YUMA, Arizona - The Yuma County Sheriff's Office says a 19-year-old woman who was found dead last month was killed by severe alcohol poisoning.
YUMA, Arizona - A toxicology report says that a woman's death being called accidental by the Yuma County Sheriff's Office resulted from severe alcohol poisoning.
DENVER - Two Colorado miners who died of carbon monoxide poisoning apparently entered an area of the mine where an explosive had been previously detonated, federal investigators said Monday.
HAILEY, Idaho - Police in the central Idaho town of Hailey are advising dog owners to keep their dogs on a leash following the apparent poisoning of three dogs near Heagle Park.
BOSSIER CITY, Louisiana - Bossier City spokesman Mark Natale (nuh-TAH-lee) says two men had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning, apparently from a natural gas heater in their house. The incident occurred during a night cold enough to burst a water main in neighboring Shreveport.
SAO PAULO - The remains of former Brazilian President Joao Goulart were being exhumed Wednesday due to suspicions that he may have been murdered on orders of the military regime that once ruled the country.
LONDON - In a story Nov. 7 about polonium, The Associated Press reported erroneously that there is no polonium in the human body. There are tiny, generally undetectable amounts of polonium in humans.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Justin Bieber is blaming food poisoning for forcing him to quit the stage for the second time during his South America tour. This time he drew boos from a huge crowd in Buenos Aires' River Plate stadium who paid up to $320 to see their idol perform up close.
SANTIAGO, Chile - The four-decade mystery of whether Chilean Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda was poisoned was seemingly cleared up on Friday, when forensic test results showed no chemical agents in his bones. But his family and driver were not satisfied and said they'll request more proof.
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Four investigations, hundreds of testimonies and stacks of medical reports on Yasser Arafat's unexplained death in 2004 have failed to produce hard evidence of what killed him - and findings presented Friday only created more confusion.
TOOELE, Utah - Police say a 54-year-old Tooele man has died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning after working on his truck most of the day.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Four people are hospitalized in northeast Kansas for carbon monoxide poisoning that authorities blame on a car left running inside a closed garage.
PRAIRIEBURG, Iowa - Linn County authorities are seeking the public's help after several animals were intentionally poisoned in the Linn County city of Prairieburg.
PITTSBURGH - A prosecutor won't seek the death penalty against a University of Pittsburgh researcher charged with fatally poisoning his neurologist wife with cyanide.