- Ohio family finally learns how brother died in Vietnam Updated: May-24-15 10:50 am
OTTAWA, Ohio - On Christmas Eve 1968, Apollo 8 took humans to the moon for the first time, and the Dickman family buried their son. David Dickman was killed in the Vietnam War, and for 47 years, an Army form letter provided the only scant information they had about his death. And then in 2005, a phone call delivered two gifts, of information, and of friendship.
- EXCHANGE: Man pays tribute to his brother with 150-mile run Updated: May-20-15 5:06 am
MOLINE, Illinois - He stood in a wooded area outside Pekin in his late brother's red dress. A neon tutu circled his waist as his knees and ankles throbbed. Blood from his battered and blistered feet seeped through his socks.
- Boy works to create fund for autism service dogs Updated: May-16-15 1:37 pm
ST. MARYS, Georgia - Diego Diaz is only 9 years old, but he knows how autism can impact families in ways others can only imagine.
- Sheriff: 3-year-old shoots 1-year-old sibling in vehicle Updated: May-15-15 11:14 pm
VENICE, Florida - Sarasota County Sheriff's deputies say a 3-year-old boy shot his 1-year-old sister in the face as the two were in a car in the parking lot of a daycare.
- UK: Impact of Miliband brothers split still felt by Labour Updated: May-10-15 12:46 pm
LONDON - They were two very talented brothers with so much potential. The older one was poised to become the leader of Britain's Labour Party, with a chance to become prime minister, while the younger was expected to rise with his brother to the highest ranks of the country's political arena.
- Senate passes bill to honor 7 brothers, WWII vets Updated: May-08-15 4:34 am
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Illinois Senate has unanimously approved a measure that would name a section of a state highway after seven brothers who served in World War II.
- New book tells story of Wright brothers Updated: May-04-15 6:00 pm
"The Wright Brothers" (Simon & Schuster), by David McCullough
- George Washington High has multiple sets of twins graduating Updated: May-02-15 10:17 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - They've been walking the halls of George Washington High School for nearly four years, but it wasn't until last Monday that 12 brothers and sisters realized they were part of a unique group of students.
- Sibling directors Kathleen and Rob Marshall help each other Updated: May-01-15 8:13 am
NEW YORK - When you're a respected, Tony-winning director and choreographer, who do you turn to for a second opinion? If you're Kathleen Marshall, you go to your older brother, Rob.
- Central Ohio woman mentored 'little sister' for 13 years Updated: Apr-27-15 11:58 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Amid much laughter, story after story tumbled out as Katie Brosmer and Daijah Scott looked back on their 13-year friendship:
- Love, cookies helped sisters lost in Michigan woods survive Updated: Apr-25-15 5:32 pm
CRISP POINT, Michigan - Two sisters from Oklahoma and Nebraska said Saturday that they survived in a remote part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula on love for their family, melted snow and the little food they had in their snow-crippled SUV.